My 8th Grade Journal

Stranded

After wondering around hopelessly for about an hour, I stumbled into a bar. There were all sorts of people there. I didn't want to get into anymore trouble, or get the shit beat out of me, so I plopped my ass on a stool and asked for a drink. "What drink do you want?"

"Surprise me." He was a nice bartender. He was back about 10 seconds later. "Thanks." I said as I started to pull out my wallet. "Oh no. It's on the house." He winked at me a walked away. I looked around the room. I couldn't really find anyone that would be nice enough to let me use their cell phone. I called the bar tender back. "Yes ma'am?" I giggled. "Can I use your cell phone please?"

"Sure. If you need a ride anywhere, I'd be happy to help."

"Thank you." I took his phone and walked outside. I called Dante. ".. uh hello .." He sounded tired. " Hey. I need a favor."

"DEZ!?"

"SHHHHH! Be quiet you dumb ass!"

".. Sorry.... What's wrong?"

"Aron found me coming home this morning and I have no idea where the hell I am."

"Are you hurt?"

"Not the point. Now, If I get a ride back to Jackie's, will you let me in and not tell them what happened?"

"I guess ... "

"Mtay. I love you Dante."

"Love you to Dez." I hung up. I walked back inside and gave his phone back to him. "Hey .. you still up for giving me a ride?"

"Sure. Lemme just get my shit."

"Take your time. It's about time I had a drink. It's been forever."

"Really? How old are you." I looked him straight in the eye.

"Fourteen." His jaw dropped. I chugged the rest of my drink. "I'll wait outside." It took him about fifteen minuets to get outside. "You didn't tell me you were only fucking fourteen."

"You never ID'd me."

"Smart Ass."

"Dumb Ass." I playfully said back. He smiled. "How old are you?"

"I'm... Sixteen."

"And you yelled at me for being fourteen?"

"Well my dad owns the place. So where am I taking you sweety?"

"Off of eighty-four. "

"Yikes. That's a long dirve. How'd you get out here?"

"These dumbasses decided to kidnap, rape and strand me out here. "

"Dayum. Need me to beat the shit out of them?"

"If you want to. But they took my cell to. "

"Well here." He took out a piece of paper and a pen. He wrote his number down. "In case they ever fuck with you again."

"So you randomly pulled that out of your ass?"

"No. I keep them in my coat pocket." He nudged me. "Alright , let's get you home. "

"Oh. It's not my home. It's my friends. "

"OK then. Let's get you to your friends house." He led me to the car. I got in the passenger side and he started up the engine. He threw me a blanket. "You look cold."

"You read my mind..." I covered up and fell asleep. It was about an hour before he woke me up. "Here. " He handed me McDonald's.

"What the fuck?"

"I figured you might be hungry. So I bought you some food. And besides, you needed to get up anyway. I don't really know where your friend lives. "

"Thank you .." I took the food. We sat there for about a half hour and just talked. I told him most of everything that was going on. It turns out we have the same interests and that we go to the same school. Who would have thought.

"Right there." I pointed to Jackie's house.

"Alright." He swerved into the driveway.

"Dumbass!"

"Yea?" I giggled. "Thanks for the ride. I'll call you if I need any help."

"OK. See ya later. And Be careful!"

"Bye." I slammed the door shut. I walked up to the door and Dante swung it open. "Where the hell have you been!?"

"SHHHHHHH!"

"Come on. You look tired." I walked inside and sat on the couch. I explained everything that had happened and Dante was ready to go on a killing spree. I just want to see how Dan would handle it.
♠ ♠ ♠
C-O-M-M-E-N-T-S- ?