My 8th Grade Journal

Where the Hell Has He Been?

Nathan and I fell asleep on the couch that night. I woke up at about six in the morning. Nathan was still sleeping. I got up and called Jackie. I'm surprised that she had answered this early in the morning. "Hello?"

"Hey. How is he?"

"He is OK. We should be out of here either by tonight or early tomorrow."

"OK. Um, so Dante was moving in with you?"

"Yeah ... Grant called. And so Dante decided that he would stay with me."

"Grant called you? Oh wow. That's funny, the other day, Dan called me."

"Coincidence?"

"I think not. I'll call ya later when I find out."

"Kay. Bye. "

"Bye." That was odd. Somehow, I think that Dan and Grant are connected. Nathan walked in. "Morning."

"Morning."

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah, i'm fine." He sat down next to me. "Want something to eat?"

"Nah, i'm good. " It was sort of akward. I really didn't know what to say. I was in a mental bust and didn't even know what to think anymore. I had nothing to do and my life offically sucked ass. I just was in a daze. Still trying to think about what had happend my life. Woundering what will happen next. Worrying about if its going to be bad or good. I was just ready to drop dead. "Hey. Everything is going to be fine." Nathan hugged me. I started to cry. "You don't have the slightest idea on of its OK or not." I sort of felt like an ass after I said that. But Nathan didn't mind. I also had Dan to think about. What the hell was he doing back? My mind was ready to explode. I fell asleep on Nathan. I hope he didn't mind too much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Epically short. Trying to wrap the story up.