My 8th Grade Journal

You Can't Escape the Past

By the time I woke up, Leah was in my room sitting in a corner. I looked over and she spazzed on me. "O-M-G! You're awake! I thought you died!" She popped up and hugged me. "Yeah, well ... oxygen ... helps people ... live."

"Oh. Sorry." She got off me and I could breath again. "What happened to you?"

"Mental breakdown. He got past my wall. I don't know if I can stand another battle."

"You'll be fine. I'll help you through it in any way that I can."

"You're a good friend."I said as I smiled at her. She lightly smiled back and pecked me on the cheek. I blushed a little bit. I always would have wondered what it would be like to kiss a girl. Maybe she would let me experiment. "Hey Leah?"

"...Yes?"

"I have a question."

"OK. What is it?"

"Are you a bi-sexual?" She had a moment of silence before she spoke again. "Well ... Yes I am but if it bothers you then I can just leave you alone. "

"No, it doesn't bother me one bit. Actually I'm a bit curious myself. " She smiled a half smile. "Would you like to try it out?"

"If you don't mind ... " I said as I looked away a little ashamed but also embarrassed. "Why would I mind? " She said as she came closer to me. She took my chin in her hand and had me look at her. " It's like this ... " She said. Then all of a sudden, her mouth was on mine, pushing me backwards, lightly gripping my head and climbing on top of me.I honestly didn't know what to make of it. One minuet we were talking and the next minuet, she's on top of me trying to screw me! I wasn't bi-sexual ... at least i never thought that I was. She slid her hands up my shirt and moved her mouth next to my neck. Goosbumps and chills ran up and down my back and the rest of my body. I put my hand on her back and then she started biting me. I let out little moans and dragged my nails down her back. She moaned a very loud sexy moan and then she bit me again. It went on like that for about five minuets untill we herd a knocking at the door. She quickly jumped off me and then we made ourselves look like we weren't just having sex. "C-c come in!" I stutterd. It was one of the guards.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not finished.