My 8th Grade Journal

Deathly Dreams

I woke up in a room. No windows or doors. Just one light and it was facing on me. I was tied to a chair. Then this girl appears in front of me. "What is it that you want?" She had a gun and a knife. She put the knife in my hands. "Bringing a knife to a gun fight is worthless. "

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"It's right in front of you."

"Yea I can see that fine." She took the knife from me and cut my arm. "Doesn't feel to great does it?"

"What the hell are you doing?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "You think just because they treated you special they actually loved you. While I was neglected. You will pay."

"I didn't do anything !!" She punched me in my lip. "This is for everything!" I woke up. It was just a dream. But then why did my arm and mouth hurt? I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. My mouth was bleeding. And my arm was to. "What the hell?" I grabbed some towels and rapped them around my wounds. Dan walked in. "What the hell did you do?!?"

"I don't know I woke up like this!" I started to cry. "What the hell is going on?!" He hugged me and we both were sitting in the bathroom. Dan took some gauze from earlier and put it on my arm. He rapped it up. "I'm gonna go get some ice for your mouth." He said with fear in his voice. As he walked away, Into the darkness of the morning , I sat there wondering. 'What the hell happened. Am I going crazy?' These thoughts repeatably racing through my head. I looked around the room. There was no sign of a break in. And no one was hiding anywhere. I realized that I was all alone. And that was the thing that scared me most. I was finally with the guy of my dreams and now I'm alone. I don't want to be alone again. That was such a painful lifestyle. I ran out of my room not being able to take the silence or the fact that, I was alone anymore. I was standing in the middle of the stone parking lot. Just looking around. It was like the whole world was gone. And I was the only person left to walk the streets and make it right. As far as that theory goes, I ran bursting through the doors of Jackie and Dante's room. No one was there. I went up to the front desk . No one was there. 'Am I just imaging this? This is impossible. Where is everyone'. Frantically panicking, I started to run down the street. I made it a block away from the hotel. I looked around. Still no one. Then Dan rapped his arms around me. "What the hell are you doing!?"

"Dan?"

"Whats wrong?!"

"I Don't know. Where is everyone?"

"What do you mean?"

"No one is here. I looked everywhere. No one is here."

"What ? Everyone is here. People are staring." I looked around. I saw none.

"Come on. Lets go back." We started walking back to the hotel. The only person I could see was Dan. How is that possible. Me myself is still asking my mind that question.

As we were walking back , Dan turned around and was just staring at me.
"What?" ... No response.

"What? ..... No response.

"I'm sorry ..." He said. Then he took out a knife and stabbed me in my chest.

"How ... How could you ..." Then , that girl came out from behind him.

"You deserve everything you get. " She said. It was all just a dream. I woke in shock and terror. Dan was still sleeping. So I took it upon myself to look for any "dream wounds". There was. Where Dan apparently stabbed me. ' Where the hell are these things coming from?' My thoughts were jumbled. Then I started hearing voices.' Do it. Come on. You know you want to. Do it. "Shut up." ' Do it. Do it.' " SHUT UP!" I yelled.' DO IT. "AHH!" I took a knife and dragged it down my arm. "Are you happy?"

"No." Dan was up. He came into the bathroom. "I herd you screaming. Why? "

"Nothing." I turned around and tried desperately to cover my wound. "Come here." I started crying. Dan came over to me and hugged me. He didn't let go for about an hour. "Let me see your arm." I didn't respond. I just looked away.