Sequel: Unhinged

All of Me

Always Dirty, Never Clean

“Well hello there Gorgeous” She said as she greeted me.

“Kelsey, I’m strictly here to work on the project. Nothing else.”

“I know.” She said in a high voice.

I entered her house, still questioning what the hell I was doing there. Everything felt so familiar. After all, Kelsey was my ex. That was exactly why I didn’t want D to find out where I was or who I was with tonight. Kelsey looked hot tonight and I knew I was in trouble.

“So I thought we could go study in my room, it’s much more cozy.” She suggested.

“Uh, I think right here is fine.”

“If you insist.”

I nodded and sat on the couch setting my backpack next to my feet. She took the seat next to me and scooted uncomfortably close to me. I ignored it and pulled out all of our class notes and spread them on the coffee table.

“Oh Nick, I didn’t know you’d be here tonight.” Kelsey’s mom said.

“Hi, just working on a project with Kelsey.”

“Are you going to stay for dinner?” She asked.

I looked over at Kelsey and I could see in her eyes that she was begging me to. I felt my phone vibrate.

Nick, can I see you later tonight? Maybe 10:30? Is that enough time for you to get all of your homework done?

I looked at my phone and I read her message over a couple of times.

“Nick?”

“Oh sorry. Sure I’ll stay for dinner. Please.”

Kelsey smiled and her mom went to go prepare the meal.

I wasn’t doing this for Kelsey. At least that's what I kept telling myself.

I forgot how much fun Kelsey was, I didn’t realize how late it was.

5 missed calls

“Shit.” I whispered.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“I just need to get going, it’s late. D is getting on my case.” I began to pack up my things.

“Nick?”

“Yeah?” I asked as I turned to face her

She grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me into a kiss. What I found surprising was that I was kissing her back. When I realized what I was finally doing I broke away from the kiss.

“We can’t do that again.”

“Nick, come on. I know you miss us.”

I said nothing as I zipped up my backpack. She was at my side again, trying to pull me into another kiss.

“Kelsey.” I groaned.

“Relax, she’ll never have to find out.”

She kissed me again. We slowly made our way to her couch and she got on top of me and began kissing me with more passion. She let her hands linger on the waistband of my jeans and that’s when I grabbed her hands to stop her and I pulled away from the kiss.

“I can’t do this.” I said as I got up.

“Nick.”

“No. This never happened. I have to go.” I practically ran to my car.

--

“Hey, come answer your door.”

“Nick? What are you doing, it’s late.”

“Just answer the door, I’ll see you in a minute.” I said as I hung up the phone.

I waited for her door to open and once it did I practically jumped her. She pulled away, she seemed mad.

She had a right to be.

“Where were you tonight? I’ve been trying to get a hold of you.”

“Can I come in?”

She opened her door wider to invite me in, “So are you going to tell me what’s going on?”

“Can we go upstairs?”

“Mhmm.” She said as she grabbed my hand and led me to her room.

“Nick, you’re acting weird.”

“Kiss me.”

“Nick, I just -”

I pulled her close to me and kissed her as passionately as I could. I wanted anything that happened before D tonight to disappear.

She pulled away.

“Nick?”

“Shh, just make love to me.”

And I thought it would be that easy to forget what happened with Kelsey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! :D