Sequel: Unhinged

All of Me

Your Love Is My Turning Page

Senior year. I walked through the doors of my high school and took a deep breath in. This would be my last year here, meaning D would be here one more year after I was already gone. I don’t know what would happen to us when that day were to come, but I was hopeful. I studied my schedule and groaned.

I felt hands wrap around me and a kiss placed on my neck. “What are you groaning about?”

I turned to face her and I pulled her into a quick kiss.

“Pre-calc is my first period.”

“Well if it makes you feel any better, we have Spanish fourth period together.” She said with a huge smile.

I smiled, “That does make me feel better.”

“Great, I’ll see you in fourth!” D said with a happy voice.

--

I was beyond happy with fourth period rolled around, I casually entered my next period and sat next to D. We made small talk until the bell rang.

“Ahem,” Mr.Stephens cleared his throat, “I’ll start with saying it’s nice to see all of your faces back from summer break. I know I usually let everyone sit wherever they want, but this year I’m going to try something new. Something for you all to meet new faces. I have assigned your seats for you.”

The classroom filled with groans.

“No, this is a good thing. You all will have new friends by the time we finish this class!”

D and I sat anxiously for Mr.Stephens to call our names for us to move seats. My last name came before hers, so I was moved first.

“Nicholas, I’ll put you next to… next to…. Cassidy. She’s brand new to us, I’m sure she could use a friendly face.”

“Uh, sure.” I replied. I squeezed D’s hand before I got up to let her know I didn’t like his choice and plopped down next to a new face.

“Hi, I’m Cassidy” She said as she turned to face me.

“Nick.”

I watched and waited to see who D was sitting next to, Just one of her girl friends, thankfully.

We shortly began class after Mr.Stephens was finished seating everyone. It seemed like class was dragging on, but near the end he gave us some time to ‘meet’ the person we were sat next to.

“So you’re not from here?” I asked.

“No, I’m from Colorado actually. Dad moved here on business.”

“Oh, you’ll love it here. I bet it's a bit of a change though, huh?”

“A big one, I mean here there’s a beach only a few miles away. In Colorado, the closest thing we got to a beach was a reservoir” She said with a chuckle.

She was cute, not like the typical girls you see around here. I liked that.

We talked for a little while longer before I was cut off my D grabbing my hand, “Come on Babe, it’s time for lunch.”

I looked up at her and smiled, “I’ll catch you around Cassidy.”

She nodded in agreement and I left with D.

“Can we talk?” D asked as she gripped my hand tighter.

Ever since we got back together we had been battling with trust issues. Pretty bad trust issues. I did everything I could to make her feel safe and secure.

I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, “Listen to me D, I love you. I’m so in love with you. No one is going to get in the way of that.”

She swallowed hard but she reached up to kiss me, “I believe you.”

“Good, don’t you forget it,” I said with a wink.

“Nick, come over tonight. I have something special planned for you.”

“Oh really?”

“Mhmm” She pulled me into another kiss.

“Ahem,” We both broke apart from the kiss to see Cassidy standing next to us, “Sorry, I just… my locker is behind you guys.” She said trying to avoid any eye contact with us.

“Oh, sorry.” I replied as I grabbed D’s hand and pulled her out of the way.

“It’s fine.” She said with a smile.

“Do you want to join us for lunch?” I asked and when I did D squeezed my arm hard, letting me know she did not like that idea.

She glanced over at D, “Uh thank you, but it’s okay. Maybe another time?”

“Sure, see you later.”

I intertwined our fingers and led D to my car, “What was that about?” She asked

“Nothing, I was just trying to be nice, you know, with her being new and all.”

“Hmm..”

“What time should I be at your house?”

“9:30?”

“Sure, I won’t be a minute late.”

--

Well I lied, I was more than a minute late. My mom held me up, she didn’t think it was a good idea to go to D’s house this late on a school night. There was absolutely no way I was going to not go though.

“Sorry, sorry. Mom almost had me on lock down” I said, greeting D at the door.

“It’s okay, just get in here.”

“Are you hungry?” She asked.

“Maybe a little?” I replied.

I followed her into the kitchen and I watched as she opened the fridge to find something for us to eat. I watched every move she made, I loved her. I was so lost in thought I didn’t even hear her speak to me until she said my name louder than before.

“Sorry.” I mumbled.

“Are you alright?” She asked as she shut the fridge door without grabbing any of the contents inside.

“I’m great.” I pulled her into a passionate kiss. After a few minutes she tried to pull away but I didn’t let her. I picked her up and sat her on the kitchen counter. I broke the kiss and began kissing along her jawline, making my way to her neck. I ran my hands through her hair, this was the closest I’ve felt to her in weeks.

“Nick” She said trying to grab my attention but I brought my mouth back to hers.

“Do you know how lucky I am?” I whispered.

She shook her head, “Why are you so lucky?”

I cupped her face in my hands, “Because I have you.”

She smiled, “I love you.”

“Now, what did you have planned for me tonight?”

“Oh, yeah.” She said softly.

She jumped off the counter and grabbed my hand to lead me upstairs and into her room.

As we entered her room, she began to kiss me. I brought us over to her bed and I pulled her onto my lap. “Mmm, you’re beautiful.” I murmured as I slipped her shirt off.

I began kissing her neck, leaving a trail of kisses all the way to her breasts when she stopped me.

“Lie down, this is about you.” She said with a smirk

I did as she said and she climbed on top of me. I watched her as she unbuttoned my jeans, I was getting excited. Once she had me fully undressed, she left a trail of kisses down my body until she took me into her mouth. I gasped ever so slightly. She had never done this before, so it took me by surprise. I could hardly contain myself, I wanted to be inside of her. I pulled away from her and grabbed her hips, flipping her so she was facing toward the wall now. I pushed my way inside of her, “I’m sorry Baby, I just needed to have you.” I whispered into her ear as I rocked my hips back and forth.

“Fuck.” I murmured, we hadn’t had sex in a while, considering we had been broken up over the summer months. It felt good to have her this close again.

I finished long before she could, I apologized and kissed her forehead. “You just feel too good.”

“It’s okay Nick, like I said, tonight was about you.”

I smiled and we began to drift off to sleep when I realized something.

We forgot to use a condom.
♠ ♠ ♠
D: oh no.