Sequel: Unhinged

All of Me

We Collide

I was technically dating two girls at once, this isn't good. I needed to find Kelsey quickly before anything could go wrong, before people would talk.

"D there's something I have to do, something I should have done a while ago."

She looked at me slightly confused, I kissed her, "I'll be back."

I went back inside the school to find my 'other' girlfriend, everyone was headed back to their classes which would make it ten times harder for me to find her. I heard my full name get called, I turned to see her across the hall and boy was she furious.

I slowly made my way to her only to be slapped in the face, "Look Kelse I-"

"How could you? How could you just kiss her like that? What about me Nick?"

I tried to feel remorseful but I couldn't. I didn't feel bad at all, I was actually happy and relieved. I think deep down I really have always wanted to be with D and now that I have her I felt like the luckiest guy in the universe. I shrugged at Kelsey, "I need her in my life, and at this moment in time she's the most important person in my life. For the past month I could think about nothing, no one but her. I'm sorry Kelsey. I truly am but I pick her, I'll always pick her"

There came the other slap I was expecting.

--

Even though this was something I wanted, it felt a little strange lying next to her in my bed, feeling her soft skin on mine. It was different.

But it was blissful.

"What made you change your mind?" She asked me

I turned to look at her and I pushed her hair back behind her ear, "Well you're absolutely gorgeous, I've always thought you were. When you went out of my life for as long as you did, I couldn't bare it. That's when I knew I needed you, wanted you to be more. To be mine."

She leaned over and kissed me, "And when you do that, it makes me feel amazing."

"I'm happy to be yours." She said.

I smiled and put my hand on her neck and pulled her into a kiss.

"Hey Nick, Mom said that, oh I didn't know you guys were a... thing" Joe said.

We pulled away from each other and I could see she was beginning to blush.

"Oh it was bound to happen eventually" I said as I placed my hand on her thigh and squeezed to let her know she didn't need to be embarrassed.

Joe rolled his eyes, "Whatever come down for dinner."

--

"How's dating your best friend?" Kevin asked me

"It's probably the best thing because we act like we have always acted toward each other but now we just get to kiss each other and stuff. I enjoy her." I said with a smile

"And how's the sex?" Kevin said jokingly, but it got me thinking it's only been about three months since we started dating but we haven't really talked about it much.

"Oh it's great, really." I said as convincing as I could

"You haven't done it have you?"

I shook my head, "No"

"Do you want to?"

I didn't answer

"Well?"

"I mean of course I do, I don't know if she would want to, or how to even go about it."

"Just kiss her, get her alone, be a gentleman, make her feel comfortable and go from there."

I nodded and I let Kevin teach me everything he knew and what's foolish of me was I would follow his advice.