All Shall Be Revealed

001.

I entered the lviing room wondering about the whereabouts of both of my parents. I saaw them stood with a man who was around the same build as my father. The differences between this man and my father was that the man I didn't know had mouse brown hair and he was about an inch taller than my father. Their clothing was also different. The man was wearing a light grey suit which was the perfect fit for his built with a black shirt and black shiny tie.

A flash came from the fireplace, cathcing mine and everyone else's attention and a figure stepped out of the fireplace. It was a girl who must of been around 5 foot tall without the rather high black heels which fit her feet perfectly. My eyes travelled up from her feet, noticing her smooth legs were flawless until my eyes reached a black skirt which wasn't too long in length, stopping at mid thigh. Her waist was small and my eyes travelling up futher noticed she had very nice sized chest too. She had almost black looking brown hair which fell just below her chest in loose curls. I looked at her face finally, she had large eyes which stood out even more due to her make up which was also flawless. Her lips were a peachy pink and she had a small nose.

Who the hell was this girl?

I had no idea of the identities of the two strangers stood in my living room who were greeting my parents. The girl noticed me and everyone followed her gaze.

"Ah Draco," My mother started, smiling at me. "Go upstairs." She finished which shocked me.

She always demanded my presence whilst guests were present in the house and now she's sending me to my room?

I simply nodded, noticing the stern look on my fathers face, and turned, heading back up to my room. The journey from the living room all the way up the many stairs and to my room left me wondering who the fucking hell this girl was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a starter, like it or not?