A True Love's Kiss

The kiss

A sigh of content sounded from in front of me, and I lifted my head to watch my wife’s sleeping form. Her shoulders gently rose and fell, in time to my heart. Her waist curved down, and sloped up towards her hips. I ran my fingers along her ribs, and she shivered in her sleep. Brushing her hair out of her eyes, I admired her in the dim light of the morning. She was simply beautiful. Her brunette hair shone almost red in the sunlight. Her hazel eyes were more like pools of sapphire, surrounded by grass, with a drop of ruby, and a touch of pearl, all surrounding the darkness of the centre, hidden beneath smooth, pink eyelids. Her skin was a pale olive, and it smoothed down into a medium bronze on her legs. Her lips, oh her lips... They were like strawberry’s, in a small, kissable package. I kissed her cheek softly, and moved to lie back down. She rolled over, however, and held my startled gaze. “Sweetie? Did I wake you?” She smiled warmly.
“No Daniel, not at all. I wasn’t really sleeping. I was actually wondering if we could exercise.” Her voice started innocent, and moved into sultry so fast, I didn’t see it coming.
“Well geez Amy, way to make an innocent cutie into a ravishing whore in ten seconds flat.” She laughed softly, running her hands up my bare chest. I sighed gently, content. Her hands were so soft, and she was so gentle with me. It was amazing. Her lips caressed my chest, neck and jaw line, forcing goose bumps to the surface. A low, guttural moan escaped my lips at the feeling of her teeth grazing my earlobe. She mumbled something dirty in my ear, and I gripped her waist tight. She ran her fingernails down my chest, and it was all I could do not to take her right there.
Sometimes, I really startled her with sex. Like this one time, when we were teenagers, we had a shower together when nobody was home. She went to get the soap, and bent over. You can imagine...
Currently, however, she was straddling me, and my boxers were gone. “Strange that. I zone out for 2 seconds, and I come back to reality naked.” She smirked, lust written all over those smooth, soft lips. I leaned up, but she pushed down. “Nah-ah-ah. None of that. You have to work for your kisses.” She leaned down, and slowly licked my bottom lip, but I knew the rules. No kissing back, even if you really want to. My friend Charles, better known as my penis, had other plans, and proceeded to poke her in the stomach. She giggled against my jaw, and trailed her fingertip down, down, down...
I groaned loudly. “Amy...don’t...don’t tease...me...” She knew I was begging. She wanted that. “Amy please...I learned something new on the internet?” This, of course, got her interested. Good for getting sex, bad if you technically don’t have something new.
“Oh really? What’s it called?” Thoughts raced through my head, trying to invent something. Her hands were off my wrists.
“Oh, it’s called ‘The Griggle’.” She cocked her head, and I took my opportunity to tickle her. She ended up on her back, and her thong mesmerised me long enough to let her stop me. “Oh Amy... Why must you tease me with that tiny, black thong?” She smirked.
“Maybe it was to get sex. You never know...” I ran my hands over her voluptuous form, feeling every contour and crevice. It drove her mad. But, I could never help myself. She always had soft, smooth skin, so velvety, and just amazing. This girl was amazing. I told her so. “Oh Daniel, what makes me so amazing?” I knew she was fishing for a compliment, because her ego was so low. She’d taken a psychological beating from school and home, and I made sure to shower her with affection. She needed to be loved, she needed me. I knew that she did, but some days I just needed a break, and as a teenager, that was frequent. Too bad that then was when she needed it most. I have no idea how many times I hated myself for ignoring that, but I wasn’t ready to grow up. She knew that, I knew that, hell, even our families knew that. She was just...desperate.
“Amy...your skin is soft, your eyes sparkle, your body curves and your personality are all just amazing. You’re a down-to-earth, bubbly girl, who has a strong-willed, determined mind. You’re funny, smart and you are a sweet, caring woman. Who wouldn’t want you!? I mean, with all the wolf-whistles you get, I thought you would know by now.” I saw the smile on her lips reach the colour in her eyes, and I knew that it reached her heart and spirit too. She leaned up and kissed me, long and deep. It awoke things in me, things I hadn’t dealt with since school. Moving out of my mothers, making new friends, getting a chance to be a kid again. It brought tears of sweet relief to my eyes, and I kissed her that much harder.
Our bodies melded together, and the time was a blur. I felt myself get excited, and I felt her body react. Her legs tightened, her grip was stronger and she kissed me desperately. We both needed this. I slipped the thong off her, keeping my lips planted on hers. I felt her wetness on my fingers, and I teased her by slipping them inside. Her juices were everywhere, dribbling slowly down my wrist. Soon, the juices would be on my groin, thighs and bed sheets. I kissed her neck, grazing my teeth on her skin every so often. Her grip tightened so much, the pain sent white spots to my vision. I slipped inside her, and a gasp escaped her lips. She was so warm, so tight. It was magic. It made my heart swell. I moved in and out of her slowly, and tears ran down my face.
I looked deep into her eyes, through her tears, and into her soul. She was perfect for me. Absolutely perfect. I moved deeper inside her, faster and harder. Her soft moans turned to loud screams. She loved this, I loved this. This was love in its purest form. I was doing this for her. To make her feel human, whole, normal. She was doing this for me. To show me her love, her mind, her soul.
My thrusts grew faster, more exasperated and desperate. I needed to show her, to feel her. I held her closer. “Amy....I love you... Come with me.”
Her gasps quickened.
A warm feeling settled in my stomach, and I knew I was going to burst. I needed to release with her, to do it together. Her back started to arch, and I knew she was close. She clawed my back. “Daaannniiieellll!!!” Her back arched full height, and her spasms lead me to the edge. Sweet pleasure swept over me, and I let out a guttural scream of pleasure. Her name tumbled with a few profanities, out into the night.
I clung to her sweaty body. I loved her. I needed her. She loved me, and needed me too. She gripped me tight, and sobs racked her body. Sex was always an emotional release for her. She cried nearly every time, and I didn’t mind. It helped her heal, no matter how small the problem.
Between our jobs, and balancing a healthy lifestyle, we barely got a chance for this release. We usually ended up going to sleep. Work was tiring. So all the little stresses were released when we did this. It helped her.
We slept soundly for the rest of the morning.