Status: Sorry if this story and my others r updated late im busy :/ - Fxoxo

My 'Secret' Life

An Old Friend

I closed my eyes tight real tight I felt my inside rip to piece I was just hoping this was going to be over and done with soon I tried not to make a sound but that was hard considering my inside felt like they were on fire I finally felt relieve I gasped it was finally over I felt my blood flow out of me stinging my insides I just laid there on the motel bed feeling disgusting like I do every time I have to work I heard my client shuffle around the room “there have 20 bucks it’s not like you did anything if you did you would of gotten more” he chuckled and walked towards the door “slut” he whispered before he shut the door behind him I was still in pain I couldn’t move from the position I was in I cried myself to sleep that night and hoped that tomorrow I wouldn’t have to ‘work’. Take me, I'm alive never was a girl with a wicked mind but everything looks better when the sun goes down…..You make me wanna die I'll never be good enough you make me wanna die.. My cell blared out my ringtone make me wanna die I groaned and picked it up I was still in the position I was in the night before “hello?” I said sleepily “Hi Frankie!” thank god! It was my best friend Ray “oh..h..hey Ray whatsup?” “Nothing really just really bored wonna come round and hang out for the day? That is if you don’t have work” Ray was my best friend I would tell him everything accept for what I do for work and even him mentioning the word work made shivers go down my spine “no no I’m free today give me about an hour and I’ll be there okay?” “Awesome Frankie boy! See you soon bye” and with that he hung up I through the phone on back on the bed and sighed after still lying on the bed for a few more minutes I got up and made my way to the shower. The motels bathroom wasn’t as big as my one at home it still had everything you need a toilet sink and shower but it was so cramped I got into the shower and it to the hot water I felt nice the warm hot water trickily down my body after about half hour in the shower I got out and got dressed into clean clothes packed my bag paid the motel got into my ocean blue mini and started driving to Ray’s he was only 20 minutes away from the motel I pulled into the huge drive way okay I no Ray teaches young children guitar for living but damn he is loaded some people are just lucky right? I parked the car and walked towards the huge oak wooden door of Ray’s house I knocked loudly and I heard the music that was coming from Ray’s room turn off and then someone running but failing and falling down the stairs I hear a thud and I just laughed wow why would Ray be so happy to see me he seemed to sound really excited on the phone something is going on I can tell “FRANKIE!!!” he says happily whilst he pulls me into a huge and tight hug whilst pulling me inside his huge house “Hey Ray happy to see me?” I said with a huge grin on my face “Hell yes brother! I want you to meet someone”
♠ ♠ ♠
ooo who is tht somoene anyone guess? XD hope u guys enjoyed my crappy fanfic - Fxoxo