Status: Sorry if this story and my others r updated late im busy :/ - Fxoxo

My 'Secret' Life

Work For Money But All I Get Is Pain

After I left Ray’s and made my way to the motel my stomach started to do flips and my heart just sank I felt like crying so much but I couldn’t this is was my work this was what I had become a well-known slag I pulled up at the motel and meet the guy outside one of the rooms he pulled me inside…..I was lying there in a small pool of blood yet again in pain with 20 bucks on the bedside table on my own yet again I looked over at the small clock on the bedside table it was 3:00am I got up from the warm thick liquid that surrounded my bottom half and slowly walked to the bathroom and had a shower I got my clothed put them on paid the motel and drove to the park near Ray’s my insides still felt sore from only hours before. I was parked my car near to Ray’s house and walked to the park the gates were unlocked which surprised me I slowly walked into the deserted park and sat down under a huge oak tree just rethinking my life how I met Ray and how was had good times together than how my life got turned upside down I felt my phone vibrate it flashed unknown number who would be calling me at three am in the morning? “Hello?” “Hey Frank” “Gerard? How did you get my number?” “Ray” “oh…how comes your up at three o’clock in the morning?” “ I could ask you the same question” “well…i..i just finished work” “stay were you are” “what….wh..” before I could finish my sentence Gerard hung up on me “what the hell?” I heard footstep approach me a black figure stood in front of me “Gerard?” “Hey” “why are you out here its freezing out?” “I thought I’ll keep you company….why are you here? Why don’t you come back to Ray’s?” “i..er…” before I could explain myself Gerard pulled me to my feet and dragged me to Ray’s and inside he switched on the light in the kitchen and gasped “what? Gerard what?” he just stood there in shock “what?!? Gerard!” I said I started to get frustrated “you…your…look” he pulled me to the mirror in the hall way my eye widened shit I forgot about my bruise and cuts that I received only hours before “Frankie what happened to you?” he said with pain in his eyes. “I..er…I feel over in work..” he turned be around to face him he raised an eyebrow “Frank…don’t lie to me just tell me I won’t judge you” I sighed “i…I can’t tell you Gerard” and with that I walked to the room that I used when I slept round Ray’s before and lock the door leaving Gerard in the hallway.