Hope and Her Gift

Hope: Angels

"We thank You for protecting us throughout the night, when the enemy was going heavy against us. And we also thank You for this breakfast and this beautiful day." Mom finished the blessing over breakfast.
"Amen." everybody said. Then they all dug into their cereal.
"I think I want to go find out if I can catch up to William Reinstein." I said in between bites of Lucky Charms.
"Reinstein?" Dad asked, there was a mild anger you could hear in his voice as he said it.
"Jack." Mom said, putting her hand on his. "We have no clue if this person is even related. Don't jump to conclusions."
"I know Fay. Hope, just be careful." Dad said. The rest of the conversation was the normal stuff, such as what everybody needed in laundry and what everybody wanted for dinner. "Well, I'm off to work." Dad said, then he stood up and opened the door. Hope, Michael, Ian, Jenna, and Mom all gasped with happiness.
"What?" Dad asked.
"There are ton of angels out there. It actually hurts a little to look because it's so bright." My ten year old brother Ian answered, he was squinting a bit as were the others.
"Well, that's a relief." Dad said.
"Yeah." Anya agreed.
"Well Anya, you ready to search out the mysterious William Reinstein?" I asked.
"We got an army of angels out there to protect us; we should go find him, because no matter what, God's protecting us." Just as Dad pulled out of the driveway, Anya and I walked out the door into the midst of many of God's dancing angels.