The Broken Girl.

i was headed insane

She was mad.

She didn't care though.

Staring at the light didn't faze her one bit. Her eyes didn't water she didn't need to blink.

She was use to pain.

Gripping the object in her hand tighter she closed her lifeless blue eyes trying like she did all the time to block out the thoughts.

It never worked though.

She could already feel her arm picking itself up as she pushed her shirt up exposing her hips to the cold air of the bathroom. She could feel the cool razor blade against her scarred skin as she pressed the sharp end of the blade against herself. She didn't even move as her hand drew the steady line against her skin her crimson blood seeping out.

The pain she felt today was gone. How alone she felt was gone. She didn't feel like the weight of the world was on her shoulders. She didn't feel like she was about to crumble any minute now. She didn't feel like her friend where just waiting for her to fall apart.

Cutting made that all stop.

She did this again and again. Only until she was sure she was about to pass out from blood loss. Getting up she cleaned the cuts not looking at herself in the mirror. She never could right after she had done this to herself. Wrapped a gaze around her slim hips she cleaned the blood off the floor and her shirt. Slipping the razor blade into her bag she finally looked at herself.

Her brown hair fell into her face like she was trying to hide. Her pale washed out blue eyes held nothing but sadness.

She looked broken. She looked fake. Every day she wore a smile. Everyone though she was happy.

She wasn't.

She was Skylar Sullivan.

She was the lead singer of her band 'Running Out.'

All of her fans thought she was happy and fearless.

Everyone thinks she's happy and fearless.

That's a lie.

She was broken.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! It is dark but tell me how you feel about it!

Comment and subscribe!!