The Broken Girl.

it's all about us

Harry groaned rolling around in the bed feeling his head pound a hang over eating at his brain. Looking at the figure next to him he saw a tall leggy blonde wearing nothing but her birthday suit laying in his bed. Sighing Harry got up rubbing his temple throwing the covers off his body. Slipping on a some what clean pair of boxers he went into his bathroom closing the door behind him.

Turning on the tap Harry popped two pain killers in his mouth sipping water from the running tap. Looking at his reflection he filched. His eyes where beat red, his hair a mess, he smelt like booze and sex and there was dry drool on his check. Sighing he turned on the shower ignoring the burning water as he stepped in scrubbing away at his body.

Once he finished he wrapped a towel around his wast letting his damp hair drip against his neck. Opening the door he found the girl who's name he couldn't remember already putting her clothes on. Harry walked past her going to his dresser talking out his clothes for the day.

"Your not going to call me are you?" The girl asked slipping on her heels. Harry smirked. She was a smart girl. He merely shrugged finger combing her hair. She sighed. "Whatever wanna fuck again call me." She said writing her number down before leaving. Harry picked up the paper tossing it out the window. He never sleeps with a girl more then once.

After slipping on his clothes he went out of his room walking to the kitchen of the flat he shared with his best mate Louis. "She was a keeper." Louis said with an eye roll. Harry shrugged taking a apple biting into it. "What's going on today?" He asked chewing on his apple while going threw the fridge. "Only one thing." Louis said sipping on his tea. "Which is?" Harry said looking up at his friend.

"We're meeting some people." Louis said. "You know that band you like? Running Out? Their playing in London and staying a couple of weeks. Since Simon sighed them he wants us to meet them. Where going to catch their concert later tonight." Harry paused. Running Out. The hit new pop-punk band. Simon was visiting America when he found them and sighed them in seconds. They where now a popular group.

"Don't you fancy the singer?" Louis asked raising an eyebrow. Harry scoffed. "I don't fancy anyone." He said. Louis rolled his eyes. "Whatever. You said she was hot." Harry gave he a droll stare. "Yeah she's hot. That's it. I don't even know her name." He said. Louis shrugged.

"Well you will soon enough."

~*~
Avenged Sevenfold blared threw the small speakers in her ears as that that a strong black coffee tried walking up Skylar. She sighed taking another swing of the bitter drink. Jet lag was killing her. And the time difference didn't help either.

Damion bumped her shoulder making the corner of her lips tug up. The bassist of the band always made everyone smile with his bubbly happiness. "Awake yet?" Damion sang linking his arms with Skylar his fringe making his light brown hair fall into his eyes. "Almost." Skylar sang back turning off her iPod grinning at him.

"Simon's going to kill us if where late." Michael the guitarist said running a hand threw his dyed dark red hair. "Well he said that our hotel was close to the meeting. Not out fault we got lost. It's fucken London." Jakob the other guitar player said stuffing his hands in his pocket his black hair brushing his neck. "Where already here guys." Alex said in his usually quiet voice his blue black hair swinging from the wind.

He was right. They all went into the building shivering from the London'd cold air. Skylar tugged at her grey beanie which covered her head her brown hair coming out of it falling to her waist. Her bangs falling into her washed out blue eyes.

They where lead to the meeting room where Simon was with a group of boys. Skylar recalled Simon saying he wanted the band to meet one of his others bands.

"Finally I thought you all got lost." Simon said but with a smile on his face. Michael shrugged. "Blame Damion he was leading." The shorter boy pouted slapping Michael's shoulder. "Asshole don't rat me out." Michael grinned messing up the younger boys hair. "I will bite you." Damion whispered lowly staring Michael dead in the eye. The rest of the band grinned use to this behavior.

"Do they do this all the time?" Zayn whispered to Harry as they all watched the brown haired boy pouncing on the red haired boy with the tattoo's biting his arm. "Yes." Simon said over hearing them. They fell silent each boy studying the band.

The two boy where spearted by a black haired boy. The other boy with the blue black hair was already sitting down just watching his band mates with a small smile on his face. Harry let his eyes go to the last member. The lead singer.

She smiled at the members of her band. Her black painted nails held a large coffee cup head phones dangling from her neck. She wore black skinny jeans with converse and a purple hoodie. The grey beanie on her head remind Harry of his that was on his own head. Her brown hair fell in small waved to her waist shinning in the light. It looked so soft that Harry just wanted to run his hands threw it. Harry thought.

Wait what?

Harry stopped his thoughts. He never thoughts about a girl like that. Like he wanted to spend time with her. Harry only had one use of woman. Sex.

All those thoughts let his mind when he meet those washed out blue eyes. He saw something that she was trying so hard to hide.

Pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT IF YOU WANT A UPDATE!

Tell me what you think!

Comment and subscribe!