The Broken Girl.

tell me what do you see, when you're looking at me

Skylar was lost in the world of red.

Her pale eyes looked over the scars on her pale skin of her thigh. The old faded scars from years back where white the new ones an angry red. Blood trickled down her thigh flowing down at her feet as she traced a finger over the fresh new cuts. The blood wetting her skin.

She jumped 10 feet in the air when a knock came from the door. "Y-yeah?" She asked clearing her throat. "Hey me and Jakob are going to visit some family, Alex is skyping with Julia and Damion doesn't feel well so Kayla is going to stay with him and Sammy. Liam called an invited all for dinner at Harry and Louis's flat. Are you okay with going alone or do you want to stay here?" Michael's voice called from the other side of the door.

"I'll just go alone." Skylar said not thinking about it twice just wanted Michael to go so he didn't think she was doing something wrong. "Okay i'll call Liam and tell him." Skylar nodding not really caring that Michael couldn't see her and went back to her thigh.

She felt ashamed when she looked down at the cuts. She wanted to stop. She really did but she was in to deep now.

She felt like there was no way out.

~*~
"Louis stop that!"

Harry watched amused as Eleanor slapped Louis hand away as he tried to reach for the cookies she had just gotten out of the oven. Louis held his hand back pouting at his girlfriend. "Cookies." He said simply. Eleanor rolled her eyes. "I thought Niall was bad."

The blonde Irish snapped his head at them hearing his name. "I'm awesome." He said simply swiping a cookie earning a slap from Eleanor. Harry smirked at his friends as he watched Niall try to get another one and Liam getting ready to lecture him. Zayn simply watching this all like him with his girl friend Pierre.

A knock on the door pulled everyone from their thoughts. Harry got up from the counter walking towards his door swinging it open his jaw hitting the floor when seeing the girl.

Her nose was red from the cold outside. Winter was coming early a few snow flakes in her brown hair that was curled into perfect ringlets the long hair shinning even under the inside light. She wore grey skinny jeans with converse with some writing on them. A black over coat and a grey scarf tucked into the coat. She gave Harry a small smile lifting the container in her hands. "It's um cake. Me and Kayla made it." She said in a quite voice. Harry could barely tell his brain to lift his hands up and take it from her hands. She looked so beautiful.

When he took it from her hands their fingers brushed against each other Harry sucking in a breath as a tingle went up his spine then a warmth spreading threw his whole body. He could just imagine what holding her hand would feel like, hugging her, kissing her.

"Skylar!" Harry snapped his head to see Niall pulling in the smaller girl for a hug. Harry couldn't help but to feel a pit of angry in his stomach. Why could Niall hold her but not him?

Leading her into the flat walking past Harry Niall took her into the room where everyone was. "Guys Skylar's here! Skylar you already know the boys. That Eleanor Louis's girlfriend. Perrie Zayn's girlfriend, and Danielle Liam's girlfriend." All the girls greeted Skylar hugging her small body before she looked at Niall and Harry. "You boys don't have girls?" Niall shock his head smiling. "Haven't found the right girl." Louis grinned. "Harry's girls-" Harry slapped his arm giving him a look. "I don't have a girlfriend." He said giving Skylar a small smile.

"Why don't you take off your coat." Liam said. Skylar smiled and started to un button her coat slipping it off her frame handing it to Liam who offered to put it away along with her scarf. Harry let his eyes travel to see what she was wearing today. She had on a long sleeved purple sweater that fell over one shoulder and had a band logo on it. Her hair bounced as she laughed at something Perrie said her fringe falling into her eyes a little.

After a while they all sat down at the table eating at the food. "So how did Running Out become a band?" Zayn asked as he bite into the chicken. Skylar took a sip of her drink before replaying. "Well pretty much Michael and Jakob are step brothers and they always knew that they wanted to be in a band. So they where together and then Damion was always playing bass so he joined. They where all in their last year of high school when I started high school and Alex was the new kid who was on his second last year. They found Alex in music class and he become the drummer. Me at Alex hung out and then he found out I could sing. Then every break we had from school we toured. Every summer where went around the country playing shows and then bam. We got sighed. And here we are now." Skylar said finishing the story.

"I read something about you and Alex dating." Danielle said. Skylar nodded. "We us to date but once the band got really serious we talked about it and said we should just be friends. No biggie. He's got a girlfriend he loves and he's like a brother to me." Skylar said simply. Harry didn't know but for some reason he felt the same angry in his stomach again.

Was he jealous?

~*~
Patting his pocket for his phone Harry frowned when feeling it wasn't there. Everyone sat around the family room where a film was in. Everyone but Skylar who was using the bathroom. Harry didn't get a moment alone with her since when he opened the door Niall spending the most time both of them acting like long lost best friends.

Getting up Harry went up the stair of the large flat heading to his bedroom. Once getting his phone he walked back out only to run right into someone making them both fall to the ground.

He first smelt her lavender scent filling up his brain making it fuzzy. Then her soft hair brush against his check. Then her head that was laying on the croak of his neck her soft breath hitting his face. He finally then felt her whole body that was pressed against his. Their legs tangled together. Their chest against each other. She just felt so right there.

Harry blinked her her head snapped up her pale blue eyes wide. He watched as red formed on her checks. "Sorry!" Skylar squeaked getting off of Harry. He took in a shaky breath before getting onto his own feet. "No sorry I didn't look." He smiled but then frowned when he saw something on her jeans.

On her right thigh was a splotch of color. Red. It was barely noticeable unless you really looked at her which was all that Harry seemed to do.

"You leg." He said. Her eyes shot down at where his was. When she looked back up he thought he would see nervous. But she merely shrugged. "I cut myself while shaving this morning. The fall probably just open it up. It fine, nothing big." Harry nodded and followed her as she walked back to everyone else. Harry thought it seemed like the truth.

Then why couldn't he believe her?
♠ ♠ ♠
I really like this chapter I don't know why >.<

COMMENT IF YOU WANT AN UPDATE!

Comment and subscribe!