The Broken Girl.

you and i, we're alive

Harry glanced at the girl who was eye fucking him.

Her blonde hair was curled perfectly falling past her shoulders. Her brown eyes where traveling over Harry's body shameless in the coffee shop he was at. She wore blue skinny jeans with a white blouse. Probably going to a collage or something. Before Harry would of easily taken her to the back room or even an alley and just fuck her in seconds. Hell, was just about to.

Those thoughts stopped when Skylar Sullivan's beautiful voice filled his ears. Running Out's song 'Lose It All.' Was playing in the shop breaking Harry out of his thoughts. Skylar's face filled his head. Harry had no idea why she was always on his mind. But he couldn't help it. Easily all the thoughts of the blonde girl left his mind and as replaced by Skylar.

Shaking out of his daze Harry got his drink got up and left not even looking at the blonde. Walking out of the store he kept his head down hoping his beanie and glasses would cover him from any fans. It was early and every teen would be in school.

A loud bark startled him making him look up. Running up to him was a large husky with it's tongue out. He raised an amused eyebrow as the dog stopped at his feet and laid down right next to Harry's feet cuddling up to his leg. Chuckling under his breath Harry bent down patting the dog's head who licked his hand.

"Karma!" A voice yelled. Harry's mouth dried up when he saw who it was.

Her brown hair flew behind her as she ran towards Harry. Her checks and nose was red from the cold morning London air. She wore red skinny jeans with converse and black pea coat. Her saw now that under the sun her hair tinted red in some bits. Getting up slowly Harry smiled when she stopped in front of him puffing out breaths.

"Skylar." He said with a shaky smile feeling his heart pick up. She gave him a smile. Harry noticing that she was not wearing any make up. Not even her eyeliner. "Hey Harry." She said giving him a quick hug Harry stopping all together when her small body touched his. That was the first time she had hugged him and it was gone in a blink of an eye.

"Dammit Karma this is why I don't take you walking in different places!" Skylar said kneeling to the husky putting a leash on it. Letting the angry face slip from her face one the dog licked her nose Skylar kissed it's head hugging her tight before getting up wrapping the leash around her hand. "Thanks Harry." She said. Harry tighten his grip on his cup. "It's no problem. She yours?" He asked motioning towards the dog.

Skylar nodded smiling down at the dog. "Yeah she's mine. I got her from-" She stopped short her body tensing. "From who?" Harry asked. He wanted to pull her body close to her. She seemed so sad. "Um, my brother." She whispered so lowly that Harry had to lean in to hear her. Her brother? He didn't know Skylar had a brother.

"Um I should go." She said not meeting Harry's eyes. She started to walk before sighing and turning on her heel looking back at Harry. "Sorry if I seem rude. My brother is just a hard topic." Harry nodding watching the girl bite her lip. "Um can you walk with me? I've been looking a park for at least half an hour." Harry smiled nodding. "Yeah come on."

They walked down the cold streets of London. Harry watched as Skylar shivered moving her hair so it covered her neck. "Cold?" He asked with a smile. She sighed nodding. "Yeah I have no idea how you Brits handle this weather. I forgot my hat and my neck if freezing." Harry didn't think twice as he reached up and took off the grey beanie on his head. He stopped Skylar from walking handing her his coffee cup to hold. She didn't with a confused look on her face. Harry pulled his beanie over Skylar's head. Moving her bangs to the side instead on falling into her eyes. He then moved her hair around her neck the hat making it stay in place. "Better?" Harry asked looking into Skylar's eyes.

Her eyes where filled with something he never seen before. The eyes usually filled with pain when he first meet her. Happiness when she was on stage or around her band mates. But now the washed out blue eyes seemed lighter. Something filling them.

Harry notice how close they where. He could smell his minty breath. Taking a step back he smiled. "Yeah thanks." She said ducking her head down giving him back his cup. The pair countied to walk towards the park.

Harry glanced at Skylar from the corner of his eyes. Her checks where more red. Not from the cold.

That made him smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw cute :3 What do you think happen to Skylar's brother?!?!

Thanks to:
Nada
redzoo
marcellaandrade
platypusmoustache142

for commenting!

Comment and subricbe if you want an update!

I want feed back please! <3 <3