The Broken Girl.

collide with the sky

"I'm not wearing those."

Kayla gave Skylar a frustrated glare. "Yes you are." She said slowly shooting a glare at the smaller girl. Skylar scoffed shaking her head falling back into her make up seat and shoved a bite of a muffin into her mouth. Staring at her with hard eyes Kayla took a breath. "You are going to wear these heels." She said holding up the black leather boots with 5 inch heels on them. "And love it." Skylar groaned throwing her head back. "I don't wanna!" Kayla rolled her eyes. "To bad your going to."

After a long debate Skylar lost with all her pride. Mumbling a string of curse words under her breath Skylar sulked into the small bathroom in the dressing room and changed into the outfit Kayla picked out for her. Black skinny jeans, with a blood red lacy long sleeved top with a deep cut in the front that was see threw the black tank top Skylar wore visible under it. She then slipped on the boots making her taller then her 5'4 frame. Sighing softly while shaking her head she swung open the door praying to god she didn't fall flat on her face as she walked back to the make up chair.

"HOT!" Damion yelled grinning from ear to ear. Skylar rolled her eyes. "You gays." She said sticking her tongue out. Sammy sitting in Michael's lap giggled at the child like gesture. The rest of the band laughed poking fun at Skylar who didn't like the outfit one bit. But she sat still in the make up chair letting Kayla crimp some sections of her straight hair and fix her bangs up. She then did a smokey eye on Skylar's eyes and dappled on some light lip stick.

"Done!" She sang. "Now go!" Rolling her eyes Skylar joined the rest of the band who was getting ready to walk out into Alan Carr's Chatty Man show. They where the guest today and performing also.

"Welcome Running Out!" On those words the band walked down the stairs waving at the audience which was filled with fans. Skylar said hello to Alan who replied with a hug motioning for her took take a seat on the couch with the rest of the bad. Smiling and waving Skylar sat down leaning against the couch crossing on leg over the other.

"You all look lovely especially you Skylar." Alan said. Skylar grinned hiding her face into her shoulder. "You make me blush." She said making everyone laugh. "Now who wants a drink?" The boys all raised their hands expect Skylar. "Now Skylar you are legal here." Alan said waving a drink in her face. Skylar laughed shaking her head. "No I don't drink. I tried once I threw up for 3 hours straight. Not going back to that." He sighed. "Juice then for the light weight?" Everyone laughed Skylar sticking her tongue out at Alan. After settling down and getting drinks they started talking.

"So you all are here for London for a while yeah?" He asked. The whole band nodded letting Jakob take this one. "Yeah where here recording our 2nd album. We got a flat and everything." Alan nodded. "Here for a while then?" The band all said yes at the same time. "So Skylar I say you had a little freak out over a boy hm?" Skylar blushed biting her lip. "Um yeah." She trailed everyone laughing. "Who was he!?" Alan asked grinning. "John from The Maine. He's my celebrity crush and I met him last week." She said shrugging feeling a blush grow. "She was so nervous she almost vomited on me. I had to hold her hand the whole time." Damion said bumping his shoulder with the younger girl. "Bite me." She said back bumping her shoulder back.

After talking some more Alan turned to Skylar. "Now Skylar this picture is all over twitter today. Let's take a look shall we?" They all turned to the motioner next to him which showed a picture of Skylar and Harry. It was the morning when she bumped into him and they went for a walk. She wore red skinny jeans and pea coat but with Harry's beanie on. Harry next to her in a black over coat and dark washed jeans his curls wild. Karma was happily walking in front of them her leash in Skylar's hands.

"When did this happen?" Alan asked grinning. Skylar smiled. "It was this morning. I was taking my dog Karma for a walk and she ran a head of me at one point stopping right in front of Harry. I was so lost so he walked with me and yeah." She said simply. "Is that is hat?" Alan asked. Skylar blushed. "Yeah I was cold so he put it on me." Alan grinned clapping. "Yes! I think you too would be so good together! And before you two meet he admitted on my show before that he did think you where hot." Skylar rolled her eyes. "Typically boy." Everyone laughed once again. "Do you think you two will go out?" He asked grinning. Skylar shrugged. "I don't know truth be told."

~~~~~
"YOU'RE SHAGGING HER AREN'T YOU?!"

Harry groaned hearing Louis voice yelling right in his ear. "Louis-" He tried saying but was cut off by Louis shaking his shoulder snapping his head back and forth. "You're shagging her! Dear god Harry why!? She's cool! Now you're shagging her and it's going to get weird! Why Harry!? WHY!?" Harry slapped Louis face lightly to get him to shut up. "Mate i'm not shagging her! Okay!?" Louis sighed and pouted looking back at the TV screen in the pairs flat which was showing Running Out playing their song on the Chatty Man show.

"What was with the picture then? And she has your hat! You don't even let me touch that thing!" Harry sighed shrugging. "I don't know. She was cold I put it on her. And we just where walking her dog. She was lost so I helped." Louis narrowed his eyes leaning back letting both of the boys watch the show.

Harry grinned watching Skylar on the screen. The band was playing their song 'Don't Give Up On Us' and she had the biggest grin on her face as she sang.

See the light in the night when you're fading away
Trust in us, we're all you've got these days
Take a look inside these eyes
Oh, lets get carried away

Don't you dare, don't you ever give up,
Don't you ever give up, oh whoa
Don't you dare, don't you ever give up,
Don't you ever give up on us my dear


She jumped around the stage with Damion Harry's eyes never leaving her body.

Don't give up on us
No, don't give up on us

Don't give up on us
No, don't give up on us

Don't you dare, don't you ever give up,
Don't you ever give up, oh whoa
Don't you dare, don't you ever give up,
Don't you ever give up on us, my dear


Once the song ended she waved at the camera blowing a kiss to it. Harry felt his heart beat faster as her washed out eyes where glowing. He didn't even notice the boy next to him studying his every mood.

"You like her." Louis said simply with a small grin on his face. Not wanting to fight Harry nodded.

"Yeah. I do."
♠ ♠ ♠
Song used: Don't Give Up On 'Us' ~ The Maine

What do you think!? He finally admitted his feelings :D WHOOP!

Comment for an update!

Comment and subscribe! <3