Status: Enjoyy

I'll Wait an Eternity for You

Chapter 1

Name: Jessica Reinhardt
Age:32
Looks:Mid back brown hair,blue eyes,used to dress punk rock up until Lily and James had a baby boy then started to dress my age which is a mother type of girly but I still looked cute.Im 5'5 and C-34.
Personality:Wen I was a kid I was just as bad as Sirius and James when it came to trouble makers.Then when we graduated from Hogwarts I settled down with Sirius and we were engaged but never could get married for...certain reasons....Im motherly,protective of Harry and his friends,happy-go-lucky person,is a type of person to grin and bear the worst,has a fear of Severus for...reasons....I am truelly a sad person up until now but you'll understand better when I tell the story...
Info/Background:I came from a very controlling family.I broke away from it when i was 16.When I was a kid I did everything I could to make the Slytherins miserable and to make the teachers go insane.I ALWAYS went out of my way to do something COOL for Halloween in Hogwarts.I was Lily's best friend EVER and I was Jame's best lady friend.As was Sirius we didnt realize our feelings for eachother(we didnt admit them even to ourselves anyways)until James' and Lily's wedding.At their wedding party Sirius and I strolled in a maze rose garden and it was just so beautiful...and Sirius came out and told me he had feelings for me.I smiled at this and told him I loved him too.After that we got together.When Lily had Harry Sirius proposed to me and I of course said yes =3 but then things went down..............

Start:(Flashback)I watched in horror as i held Harry's crying form.Lily & James' bodies were in their now burning house"NO!LILY! JAMES! NO!"I yelled as hot tears fell.I wanted so badly to get in there but Sirius held me back"It's too late Jessica!.....They're gone"Sirius said trying to fight back tears him self"NO!They cant be!They cant!"I yelled as I sobbed"They are darling.Im sorry but they are"Sirius said as he pulled me in an embrace as him and I held onto Harry gently.Suddenly,the ministry appeared.We looked all around"What's going on?!"I asked the Minister"Sirius Black and Jessica Reinhardt.You are being arrested for the murder of Peter Pettigrew,Lily and James Potter"the Minister said as people from Ministry tried to take Harry"Wat?!NO!You wont take him!"I said holding onto Harry"Are u fools?!It's Pettigrew who is the betrayer!Not us!"Sirius yelled"There's no use in lying u 2...u will be taken to Azkaban immideately(sp)"Said Minister"What about Harry?!"I said as Harry began to cry.Mcgonnagal came over to me with a look of sympathy and took Harry from me with difficulty"No!You have it wrong...please believe us!This was a set up!"Sirius said as some of the ministry began to put him in a spell binder"Enough of ur lies!U r both to go to Azkaban as of now!"the Minister said"No!Please not Azkaban!"I said with fear"Wait!"Sirius said everyone even me looked at Sirius"It...was all me...please dont take her to Azkaban...Jessica got here only moments ago after...after I killed them"Sirius said with hesitance"Sirius!No!Dont lie to save me!I'll go with u I dont-""NO!I will NOT have u go to Azkaban...I would never forgive myself if u went for no pupose ...please...make her punishment lighter...anything but Akzaban...she doesnt deserve it...it was all me"Sirius said with his head down.Hot tears flowed like an ocean down my cheeks"Sirius...."I said in a choked voice"She will work at Hogwarts for the rest of her life"Dumbledore said stepping in.I looked up with shock"Is that suitable enough for u Minister?A lifetime of imprisonment at Hogwarts...never to leave"Dumbledore said.Minister looked at me for a long time then sighed"Yes.That's fine.Take him away!"Minister said"Wait!Please!"I said in a desperate way"What now girl?!"Minister asked"P-please... may I have a moment to say goodbye?"I asked in a defeated way.Minister sighed"You've got 1 minute"Minister said and I ran to Sirius.I held onto him seeing as he was bound"Sirius...this cant be our fate....we dont deserve this"I said crying"Look at me love"Sirius said and I looked up at him.He looked me in the eyes and gave me a light smile"This way at Hogwarts u can look after Harry when he's old enough to go to Hogwarts...Jessica....I love you.I will always love you"Sirius said.I shook my head sobbing"I love u Sirius...please...please hold onto that"I said through my tears.He nodded"Kiss me good bye love"Sirius said.I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.He kissed back and licked my bottom lip.I opened,he felt all around in my mouth but then he was ripped from me"Times up!"Minister said"Sirius!"I said as I went to reach for him but Dumbledore held me back"I love you Jessica Reinhardt!"Sirius said"I love you Sirius Black!"I said sobbing...soon Sirius was gone & I was on my knees sobbing as Mcgonnagal gave Harry to Hagrid"Meet us at Lily's muggle sister's house hold"Dumbledore said.I gasped as my eyes widened"No!They're cruel!They'll abuse him!"I said crying still"We have no choise...I know u'd take wonderful care of Harry but u cant.The ministry wont allow that"Dumbledore said and then bounded me and took me to Petunia's house where her & her disgusting husband lived.Hagrid rhode up in Sirius' magic motorcycle with a car on the side.Harry was in the car.I cried sadly as I pulled out a picture of Lily and James in the fall holding one another laughing....I remember i took that...while Sirius held onto me from behind with his arms around my waist.We all hung out that day"Let him have this....so he knows what his parents looked like"I said giving it to Hagrid.He took it and tucked it in Harry's blanket.Hagrid gave Harry to Dumbledore.Dumbledore walked over to their front door and set him down.He knocked,then walked over to us"Let's go Jessica"Dumbledore.I nodded sadly & left with them(end flashback)
♠ ♠ ♠
;D