Status: Enjoyy

I'll Wait an Eternity for You

Ch 6

"You let him in and didnt tell me!I was crying and you didnt tell me!"I said angrily"Hardly the issue Jessica!"Remus said"Oh Whatever"I said"Brilliant Snape,once again you put your key brain to the task and it's lead you to the wrong conclusion.Now if u'll excuse us,Remus and I have some unfinished buisness to attend to"Sirius stopped as Severus put his wand to his throat "Severus I swear to god I will kill you where you stand"I said holding my wand"It appears I have the upper hand,Jessica.Give me a reason...I beg you" Snape said"Severus dont be a fool"Remus said but then Sirius mouthed off and Remus and Sirius began to argue"Enough!...Both of you!Bloody hell we're not children any more this is serious"I said and sighed"That joke has run dry now...Severus please....let's just....calm down...come now...we dont want to fight...we just...want to...make things...better"I said inching my way to Snape.I gently grabbed his arm"Please...-""Jessica this is not going to help he's a heartless-""Sirius please for once keep your bloody mouth shut"I said"Dont talk to me like that Im trying to save you-""No,Im the 1 trying to save you and so you need to be quiet!-""You two are fighting like an old married couple"Severus said"Oh why dont you go play with your chemistry set!Or did you stop playing that when Lily rejected you-"I stoped my words as he pointing his wand at my neck. I glared"I could do it.I know a few Dementors who are so longing to see both of u"Severus said.I gasped in fear"Do I detect a flicker of fear?Something that came often to you whenever Daddy came near u isnt that right Jessica?"Severus said.I growled"Let her go"Sirius said"The Dementors kiss I can only imagine what that must be like.It's said to be nearly unberable to watch but I'll do my best"Severus said as he had me up against the wall "Severus please.Jessica had nothing to do with this...we made this plan with out her knowledge"Remus said"Love u guys too"I said angrily and Severus let me go.I gulped holding my neck"After u"Severus said to me I looked down sadly but gasped as Severus got shot by a expelliomus, sent by Harry,and passed out.I gasped"Harry what did you just do?!"Ron asked"You attacked a teacher!"Hermione said but Harry looked directly at Sirius and I"Tell me about Peter Pettigrew"Harry said pointing his wand at us"He was at school with us,we thought he was our friend"Remus said"No.He was dead.You killed him"Harry said looking at Sirius"No he didnt love.I thought so too until you mentioned Pettigrew on the map"I said to Harry stepping infront of Sirius"The map was lying then!"Harry said"The map never lies.Pettigrews alive and he's right there"Sirius said pointing in Ron's direction.The three of us starred darkly and evilly at the rat."Me?!"Ron said"Not you!Your rat!"I said annoyed"Scabbers has been in my family for-""12 years!Curiously uncommon for the life of a rat!He's missing a toe isnt he!"Sirius said"So what?"Ron said confused"All they could find of Pettigrew was-""A finger!"I said with an annoyed smile"But that would count as everyone would think he was dead!"Sirius said"Then he transformed into a rat!"Sirius said"What a fine animal for him to be"I said angrily"Show me"Harry said.Sirius smirked and tried to take Pettigrew away from Ron but he wouldnt let go"No not Scabbers!"Ron said"Give it to him Ron!"Harry said and he did.Sirius walked away a little and held onto the rat by his neck.The rat was kicking and screaming.Remus,Sirius and I all held up our wands,circling him.Sirius set him down on the piano and Pettigrew tried to run.The three of us were all throwing spells at him but he was a fast rat considering how fat he was!Just as he tried to jump through the hole in the door I got him and he turned into a human.Remus and Sirius pulled him out.He had his hands close to his face like a rat would do then he calmed down and saw us"Remus,Sirius...Jessica!My old friends!"He said and tried to escape but Sirius,Remus and I all pushed him back.Peter looked around and saw Harry"Harry,look at you.You look so much like your father-""U get away from him right now!"I yelled pointing my wand at him.Peter whimpered and back away quickly"How dare you speak to Harry!How dare u speak of James infront of him!"Sirius yelled and Peter tried to run but we circled him so he couldnt escape.We all pointed our wands"You sold James and Lily to Voldemort didnt you!"Remus said angrily"I didnt mean to!The dark lord u have no idea of the weapons he possesses!What about u Sirius?!Or u Jessica?!What would u have done!"Peter asked"U idiot!I would of died!"I yelled"Percisely!I would of died rather then betrayed my friends!"Sirius yelled.Peter crawled under the Piano running but Harry blocked the door.Peter ran to Harry.Peter whispered in his ear things I couldnt hear but I knew couldnt be good.Remus& Sirius pulled him off"You should of realized Peter if Voldemort didnt kill you then we would!"Remus said"Together!"I said angrily"No!"Harry said.We all stopped and looked at him"Harry this mans-""I know what he is.But we'll take him to the castle"Harry said.Peter began to cry and thank Harry,groveling at his feet"Get off!....I said we'll take you to the castle...after that,the Dementors can have you"Harry said and I smirked as Peter cried.So after that Remus bounded Peter so he couldnt run,we left.Sirius and I helped Ron walk down the steps in the cave"Sorry about the bite.I bet that hurts a bit"Sirius said"A bit?A bit?U almost tore my leg off"Ron said"Well I was going for the rat.Normally I have a very sweet disposition as a dog,infact more then once James suggested I make the change permanent.The tail I could live with,but the fleas...they're murder"Sirius said"Yeah so you're 100% getting a bath as soon as we get out of here"I said giving him a look"Awe darling I thought u liked this rugged look"Sirius said chuckling"I love the beard....but the dirt and fleas Im not to fancied for"I said as we made it out side.Sirius and I sat Ron down.Sirius walked off a little so I followed"Hello love"I said.He looked at me"How is it...in there for 12 years?"Sirius asked"It was hell...but surely not as bad as Azkaban"I said honestly.We looked at eachother for a long time"Sirius...."I said as tears fell.I tackled him in a hug,but he didnt fall down"Oh god Ive missed you so much" I said sadly"Im here darling and Im never leaving you again.We will never be apart"Sirius said.I gasped as he picked me up and held me.I wrapped my legs around his waste"I didnt know how much longer I could go on with out u"I said as I placed my forhead on his"I thought about u every waking moment of my life.Every minute of the day your were on my mind darling"Sirius said"I dont know wat life is without you anymore"I said as he wiped my tears away"Nor do I...u are my life"Sirius said.I smiled and kissed him deeply.He kissed back.I wrapped my arms around his neck and we made out for a little while"When we get out of here...I do believe our bed will want to be warmed"He said smirking"I think your bath is in for some fun as well"I said smirking back"Ohh darling I wish I could have you now"Sirius said to me gently kissing my neck.I closed my eyes"Oh darling children over there"I said and he smiled"I cant help myself...you just look so beautiful"Sirius said letting me down.I sighed"You need a bath"I said giggling.He smiled and kissed me again but we pulled away hearing a cough"Oh h-hello Harry"I said blushing"Hi.Im-""No. Dont.I would of reacted the same way.It's ok...really"i said smiling as I hugged him"That was a noble thing u did back there.He doesnt deserve it though" Sirius said"Well I just dont think my dad would want his 3 best friends to become killers"Harry said but we stopped hearing Peter begging for his life.I rolled my eyes"How did he even start being our friends?"I asked Sirius"I think....he just started talking to u and Lily..."Sirius eyed me"No no no.Lily....saw him sitting alone...she said awee lets invite him to sit with us and I told her Sirius and the guys wont like that.We have a enough boys as it is and she said but he's all alone.Please Jess please please please and I groaned and said do it if you must but I have no part in it and she invited him to sit with us...and of course James being the seemingly nice one gave him the idea we all liked him...so he just followed us everywhere"I said annoyed"Right....the only mistake Lily made"Sirius said and I nodded"Right"I said"I dont know if you know Harry...but before you were born.James and Lily made us your god parents.I...I would understand if you choose to stay with your muggle family but if you ever wanted..."Sirius wsa beading around the bush"What?Come and live with you?"Harry asked"Well like I said it's an offer but I can understand if you dont want to"Sirius said"Harry!"Hermione said.We all looked back and I gasped seeing the moon.
♠ ♠ ♠
farkjtesfr