Status: Hope you like it. I have already started the sequel if you're interested. :)

The Drug in Me Is You

Does He Know?

Once we were clean, we joined the guys downstairs. They eyed us suspiciously as we entered the room. “Morning guys.” “Yeah, morning.” Ronnie seemed the most suspicious. I sat down at the table next to Derek and Jacky, sitting next to Ryan would probably make him more suspicious. Ryan sat next to Ronnie. Ronnie's eyes still hadn't left us. It was starting to make me nervous. “You guys want anything to eat? We made pancakes.”, Derek offered.

“Nah, I'm good. I'll just have some coffee later.” “Me too, I'm not hungry.”, Ryan agreed. “So, you guys sleep well last night?”, Ronnie asked. Oh my god. I hope he doesn't know. “Uh, yeah I guess I did.” Ronnie nodded, and looked to Ryan. “What about you?” “I slept okay. You mind telling us why you're asking?” Ronnie shrugged his shoulders. “I don't know man, you guys just look a little tense is all.” Ryan and I looked at each other. “Oh, we do?” “Yeah, but its not a big deal. Everyone has a rough night every now and then.” He seemed to drop the subject as he turned to Jacky and started talking him.

That afternoon, we were all in the living room hanging out. Tomorrow is our last day home before we go back on tour, so we were trying to relax as much as possible. Ryan and Derek were sitting on the floor in front of the TV, playing some video game. Apparently Ryan was winning, because all I could hear was Derek complaining from my spot next to Jacky and Ronnie on the couch. Charlie managed to wedge himself into the small space between Ronnie and Jacky at some point.

“Aww come on Ryan! How the hell do you keep beating me?!” Ryan shrugged, a triumphant grin on his face. After Ryan beat him a few more times, Derek gave up. “I give up man, you're just too good at this game.” “You sure you don't wanna try again?” “No, you'll just beat me again.” Ronnie got up off the couch, pulling Jacky with him. We're gonna go out for a while guys. We'll be back later.” they put their shoes on, then went out the door.

“Guess its just us three for a while.””Yeah, I guess so.” Derek got up off the floor and turned off the game. “You guys have anything particular you want to watch?” “Nah, put on whatever you want.” Derek nodded, and put on the discovery heath channel. Some show about unknown diseases was on. Ryan, who had gotten up off the floor as well, was now laying on top of me on the couch, his head in my lap. We didn't have to hide our feelings around Derek now that he knew.

I looked down at him and smiled, brushing his hair out of his face. “I love you Ron.” “I love you too Ryan.” I leaned down and brought my lips to his. We had forgotten that Derek was still in the room. “Come one guys, do you have to do that in front of me?”, he complained. “Whats the matter Derek, you jealous?”, I teased. “Ha ha, very funny. Its just weird, I'm not used to seeing you two together. I'll get used to it eventually.” “I'm sure you will. Just like you got used to Ronnie and Jacky.” I continued to kiss Ryan, and when my hand went up his shirt, Derek got up. “Okay, that's it. I'm going upstairs.” He flew up the stairs as fast as he could.

We couldn't help but laugh. “You're so mean Ron. Why did you do that? Now he's going to be scarred for life.” “You have to admit it was funny.” Ryan smiled. “Yeah, it was. But that was still mean.” “He'll get over it.” Ryan sat up on my lap, and placed a kiss on my cheek. “How much time do you think we have until Ronnie and Jacky get back?” “I don't know.” I pulled him closer against me. “It doesn't really matter though. I just want to cuddle tonight.” I looked at him in shock. “Really? You usually want to have sex.” He shrugged. “Not tonight. I've had enough sex to last me a week. But that's not going to happen, so don't take that seriously.” “I have no problems with that.” We spent the rest of the night lying on the couch together, and eventually, we fell asleep.