Status: Hope you like it. I have already started the sequel if you're interested. :)

The Drug in Me Is You

Busted

The day that we had to leave came pretty quickly. It took us a long time to finish packing yesterday, due to Ryan's shorts. I made sure he packed those as well, they would come in handy when we're alone in a hotel room. We had only been on the bus for an hour, and Ryan was already bored. He sat next to me on the buses couch, his arms crossed against his chest, and a pout on his face. He was driving me absolutely insane.

“Roonn, I'm booorred!”, he whined, tugging on my arm. I sat there and tried to ignore him. I love him to death, but he could be so annoying sometimes. “Ron, come on! Aren't you bored too?” “Yes, but I know how to deal with it.” He was silent for a few minutes, and I was starting to enjoy the peace. “I guess I'll go take a nap until we get there.” He stood up and was about to leave, but turned back to face me. “Would you like to join me?” I smiled. “Sure.” I got up and followed him to his bunk.

When we finally arrived at the hotel, we all checked into our rooms. Ronnie was sharing a room with Jacky, and Derek was sharing a room with me and Ryan. He didn't want to have his own room for some reason. I threw my bags in the corner, and they did the same. I sat down on a bed, and laid back. “Why didn't you want your own room Derek? You scared of the dark or something?” He glared at me. “No, I just didn't want to, that's all.” “So you'd rather share a room with us and hear us fuck all night?” His face went pale. “Aww come on guys! Why can't you do that during the day, when I'm not in here?”

“Relax dude, I'm just messing with you.” He seemed to relax a bit. I got up and picked my bags up off the floor, placing them on the bed. “ We might as well unpack. There's nothing to do until tonight.” “Aww, but unpacking is no fun.” “Its either that, or you have to riffle through your bags for the next few days, which is pretty messy and annoying.” Ryan sighed. “I guess you're right.” He grabbed his bags, and started unpacking.

“Well, I'm gonna do that later. I'm going to go find something to do.” “Alright, we'll probably still be here when you get back.” He nodded, and walked out the door, leaving us to our unpacking. It didn't take us as long to unpack as it took for us to pack our things yesterday. Probably because Ryan wasn't wearing booty shorts today. We were finished in no time, and we found ourselves bored again. “What should we do now?” Ryan looked at me, a smirk forming on his face. I instantly knew what he had in mind.

“We might as well do it now, while No ones here.” “You read my mind.” He pulled me off the bed, and pushed me against the wall, his mouth landing on my neck as his hands slid up my shirt. “Why don't we make this interesting?” I looked at him confused. “What do you mean?” “How about we play a little game of truth or dare?” I raised my eyebrows, but agreed to it anyway. This should be interesting for sure. I whimpered as he bit down on a soft spot and slid one leg between mine. He smirked against my neck, grinding down on my leg. A breathy moan escaped my mouth and I arched towards him slightly.

God knows I hadn't expected him to come up with something like this, but I was sure enjoying it. His lips moved to my ear. “Truth or dare?”, he asked, grinding against me. I bit my lip and thought for a moment as he set to work giving me a hickey just below my ear. “T-t....truth.”, I managed to force out. He grinned. “Do you want to fuck me?” his question punctuated with a sharp bite on the corner of my jaw. I whimpered lightly, nodding erratically and digging my nails into his hips. In turn, he sucked softly at my abused skin, rubbing his palms up and down my chest.

“Then you'll get what you want babe.”, he murmured before pulling back to strip off my shirt. It was thrown to the side as I started on his, quickly getting it up and over his head. Turning the tables a little, I pushed him against the opposite wall and attacked his neck. He groaned, rolling his head back and wrapping his arms tightly around me. “Truth or dare?”, I asked quietly in his ear, massaging his hip bones. “Truth.”, he muttered, bucking his hips lightly into mine. “Do you really love me, or am I just another mindless fuck?”

His eyes shot open. I hadn't even noticed that he closed them until now. He grabbed my chin, forcing me to keep looking at him. He searched my eyes for a moment before slanting his mouth over mine in a deep, bruising kiss. Every inch of me tingled and I pressed him tighter against me. “Fuck no.”, he finally answered, ending the sentence with a light nibble on my earlobe. I whined slightly, moving my lips back to his neck and collarbone. My fingers fumbled with the button and zipper on his jeans for a moment before I finally managed to get them open.

Slowly, I pushed them off his hips, letting his underwear fall with them. I gave his length a long, teasing stroke, making him moan hotly. “T.....t-truth or dare?”, he groaned out. I grinned, knowing exactly where this was going. “Dare.” He swallowed hard. “Suck?” The dare sounded more like a question, but I took it, quickly dropping to my knees and taking the head into my mouth. A strangled moan poured from his lips, and if my mouth hadn't been preoccupied, I'd have smirked.

Taking more of my dick into his mouth, I hummed around him, making him thrust a little involuntarily. I gagged, but managed to control it swallowing around him and taking as much of him in as I could. He whimpered, digging his fingers into my hair and pulling lightly. My only response was to moan around him, making him shudder. “Fuck....”, he groaned, pulling at my hair again. I pulled back, nearly letting his dick fall out of my mouth before diving back down again, hollowing my cheeks and flicking my tongue against his length.

Yet another involuntarily thrust on his part, but this time I didn't gag, already having suppressed my gag reflex. I just moaned again, grabbing at his hips and digging my nails into the flesh there. He just shuddered again, moaning lowly. “Ron.”, he groaned as I scraped my teeth lightly along his vein. “I'm c-close.....” I grinned, going back down again, swallowing hard around him. “Fuck!”, Ryan screamed, thrusting into my throat and cumming. I chocked slightly, but swallowed it all before standing up. The fire in his eyes was deeper somehow, more potent. I leaned in and bit his lip, tugging at it without breaking eye contact.

A small growl rumbled through his chest as he shoved me against the wall again, and kissed me feverishly his fingers fumbling with my jeans. I moaned into his mouth, arching closer to him as he finally managed to shove them to my knees. When he finally pulled away from my mouth and moved to my neck, I was panting. “Truth..... or dare?”, I gasped out passed my heaving breaths. The question was punctuated with a needy moan as he shoved my underwear down and ground our erections together. “Truth.”, he muttered in my ear, his voice deep and dark with arousal.

"How long have you — oh fuck oh fuck…." My question was cut off as he had dropped to his knees and shoved half of my dick down his throat. I moaned , grabbing his hair harder than I'd intended. He didn't seem to mind, though, and continued sucking at my dick. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck…. Ryan!" I groaned, thrusting against his face. He didn't even choke, just moaned and flicked his tongue against my tip as my dick nearly fell out of his mouth. He quickly went down again, taking in very nearly all of me and swallowing around my length.

"Shit, Ryan, I'm gonna — uhnn….ohfuckfuckohfuuuuuck….," I screamed, shooting off in his mouth. He swallowed repeatedly, licking up and down my entire dick to make sure he didn't miss anything before standing again. "To answer your question, three years," he muttered in my ear. "Truth or dare?" "D-dare," I stammered, still a little weak. "Dare you to fuck me like an animal," he muttered seductively, squeezing my ass with one hand and twisting a nipple with the other.

I groaned, shoving him to the side and stalking him to the bed. The back of his knees hit the bed and he quickly scooted up, his eyes never leaving mine. I straddled him, grinding our hips together and pressing him down into the bed. He whimpered, throwing his head back. "Goddamnit, Ron…. Fuck me," he groaned, reaching up and leaving little scratches along my ribs. I shuddered, pushing two fingers past his slightly swollen lips, knowing he'd get the hint. He grinned, sucking strongly on them. I groaned mentally, biting my lip. After a moment, I moved my hand from his mouth to his entrance, pushing one slick finger past the tight ring of muscle. He gasped lightly, closing his eyes.

I kissed along his neck, pushing the second finger in. He tried to hold back but a slightly pained and surprised whimper escaped, making me wince. Moving my lips back up his neck, I kissed him deeply as I scissor my fingers, wanting to distract him. After a moment he seemed to relax a little more, pulling back to whimper again, this time in want. I smiled, nibbling at the corner of his jaw as I continued stretching him. Suddenly, he threw his head back and moaned hotly, digging his nails into my arm. "Ron…Ronnie!" he panted. I smirked against his neck, rubbing the spot I'd just hit again, this time with more pressure.

He groaned, arching into me and pushing himself down on my fingers. Nibbling on his earlobe, I slowly pulled him out of him, grinning when he whined at the loss. "What's next is much better baby," I whispered, making him let out a small moan of excitement. "Wait," he murmured, pushing me back. I raised and eyebrow but stopped moving. He smiled and kissed me, pushing me onto my back. "Ryan?" I questioned. He just shook his head, leaning over me and quickly licking up and down the sides of my dick, making me jerk. It dawned on me what he was doing.

Before I could really comprehend it, he'd gotten a good portion of my dick into his mouth and was sucking lightly, coating my length in saliva. He only spent so long on that before he moved up, positioning his entrance above me. I leaned up and kissed him, gripping his hips tightly. He whimpered slightly into the kiss as he slowly lowed himself over my length. My breath completely left me as soon as I was fully inside him. A long, low moan escaped my lips and I used what little self control I had left to force myself not to thrust against him. He was panting heavily, partially in pain but mostly in pleasure.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of waiting in pleasurable agony, he began moving, rocking against me slowly at first. It didn't take long before he picked up the pace, though, making us both moan like needy sluts. Which wasn't too bad a description at the moment, honestly. Regaining my mind a little bit, I thrust up, nearly screaming as he clenched around me. "Ron…. Oh god, Ron," he moaned softly. "Do that again…." I grinned, beginning a hard rhythm that had him screaming out. "Fuuuuuck," he groaned, digging his nails into my chest. His hips began jerking erratically, making me moan too.

"R-Ron….RONNIIIEEEEEE!" he screamed, shooting off all over our chests and collapsing against me. One most thrust and hit to his prostate and I was golden, moaning out my release in his ear as I filled him to the brim. He whimpered, rocking against me weakly. Panting, I lifted him off of me. He collapsed onto my chest, still breathing erratically. Wrapping my arm around him, I pulled the sheets over us and buried my face in his messy hair. Suddenly remembering how this started, I asked him truth or dare one last time.

"Hmm…? Uh…truth," he murmured sleepily, looking up at me through lidded eyes. "Do you want to be mine?" I bit my lip nervously. He smiled, coaxing my lip out from under my teeth with his tongue before kissing me. When the need to breathe became impossible to ignore, he pulled back, nuzzling into my neck. "Yeah, I do." I smiled to myself. But our Little moment was cut short.

Derek opened the door, Ronnie and Jacky standing with him. “Guys, you wanna- WHAT THE FUCK!!” We froze, not knowing what to do. Here we were, completely naked and laying on top of each other, and they were all staring at us, mouths open in shock.