Status: Hope you like it. I have already started the sequel if you're interested. :)

The Drug in Me Is You

The Day Is Finally Here

Ryan was now nine months, and his due date was only a week away. We were back at home now, since Ryan was too far along into his pregnancy to perform on stage. We were on the couch in Ronnie's house. Derek was in the recliner, Jacky and Ronnie were next to us. Jacky sat there, looking at Ryan's huge stomach. “I can't believe there's a baby in there. I can't imagine how you must feel.” “I've gotten used to it by now.” “Aren't you guys excited? Your baby is gonna be here so soon.” “Yeah, it is exciting, but I'm kind of nervous too. I've never had a baby before, I don't know what to expect.” “You'll be fine. I know for a fact that you and Ron are going to be excellent parents.” “Thank you Jacks, that means a lot to me. I'm sure Ron feels the same.” I nodded in agreement. “It really does Jacky.” “No problem, If I were you, I'd be nervous too.”

That night,we were laying in bed, about to go to sleep. I wrapped Ryan protectively in my arms, my hands resting on his belly. I kissed his cheek, and I felt the baby kick. “The baby definitely knows you're its daddy Ron, every time you touch me or talk to me, its starts kicking.” I smiled, and rubbed the spot my hand had been on. “I want our baby to be born already. I'm tired of being pregnant. It makes me feel bloated and ugly.” “Ry, what did I tell you, You look beautiful. And I want the baby here too, you just have to be patient.” He sighed. “Just one week to go.”

Well, that one week went by pretty damn fast. Before we knew it, his due date was only three days away. I was in the baby's room, fixing it up a bit, while Ryan rested on the couch downstairs. We were in our house, not Ronnie's, and the guys weren't here right now, since it was pretty late. I was just about to finish up when I heard Ryan yell from downstairs. I couldn't make out what he was saying. I came down the stairs,and Ryan was standing in front of the couch. His hand was on his stomach, and he was slightly bent over.

“What happened?” Ryan looked like he was about to cry. “Ron...what the hell is happening? My back hurts like hell.” “Really?” he nodded, biting his lip in pain. “I'll go call your doctor.” I called, and she informed me that Ryan was in labor. I told him, and we got in the car as fast as possible. I told the other guys, and they said they'd be there.

By the time we were in the hospital, and Ryan was in his hospital gown and laying in the bed, he was in so much pain. I couldn't bear seeing him hurt so much. He gripped my hand tightly, damn near crushing my bones. “Rooonniiee, it Huuurrttsss!”, he groaned. “I know baby, it'll be over soon, I promise.” I knew it was going to be hours before he had the baby, but I was just trying to make him feel better. Derek, Jacky, and Ronnie came in. “Hey, hows Ryan doing?” Ryan groaned again. “As you can see, not so good.” “It fucking hurts.”, He whined, rubbing his stomach with his free hand. “You look horrible Ry.”, Ronnie teased. He glared at Ronnie. “I'm going to have a fucking baby, I'm not supposed to look hot.” “I know, I'm just messing with you.”

After twenty hours of a painful labor, it was finally time for the baby to come. As the doctors prepared, I held Ryan's hand. “I'm scared Ron.” “Its okay baby, it'll be over before you know it. Then we'll finally get to see our baby.” He nodded, and continued breathing deeply, squeezing my hand even tighter. His legs were up in the stirrups, and he was about to start pushing. “Ughh, it hurts Ron.” His face was already sweaty. His nails were starting to dig into my palms. “AHH!”, He screamed as he started pushing. “Good Ryan, you're doing great. Just keep going.”, the doctor instructed. “HUAHHHAHH!”, he yelled. He looked like he was in a lot of pain. I really felt bad doing this to him.

When the doctor stopped counting, he fell back against the pillows. I never let go of his hand. “You can do it babe, I know you can.” He was completely drenched with sweat now, and his face was bright red. They told us the head was beginning to crown, I looked under the sheet draped over Ryan's knees. They baby's head was beginning to pop out. “What does it look like?”, he managed to get out. “Disgusting, but beautiful at the same time.” “When they said the baby's shoulders were out, I looked again. “Ryan, this is so amazing.” He screamed and cursed at me for getting him pregnant. The doctor assured me it was just the pain talking, and I laughed.

“AGHH, GET IT OUT! NOW!”, he screamed. Then, he gave one last push and the baby was out. He collapsed against the bed, breathing hard. “It's a girl!”, the doctor said. We smiled at each other. “We have a daughter Ron.” “I know, I can't believe this is happening.” “I can, I just fucking pushed her out. I'm pretty sure it happened.” They cut the cord, cleaned her up, and handed her to me. “Aww, she's beautiful Ry.” I kissed her head, and placed her in Ryan's arms. “Aww, hey there baby girl.”, He cooed. I can't believe we brought this beautiful little girl into the world. My family is finally complete.