Status: So...this is my FIRST solo story on Mibba! I'm doing a collab Fanfiction with allstarlove93 called...ironically enough, my user name 'Girls With Guns'. This is WAYYYYY different and I hope those who read it enjoy it! (PS...No flamers :3)

Chasing Liberty

Year....4030....and nothing is as it was in the past. Mankind has done the unthinkable...mixing the human race with technology, Literally.

The United States and the rest of the nations dissolved and absolved. There was a massive kingdom with a ruthless king in charge of the world, a world that blended technology and machinery into humans. Even those born as humans developed mechanical limbs and 'accessories'.

Earth has changed, becoming less civilized and more in the older ways. Forests grew out, sky scrapers torn down, and older cities belonging to the nations were destroyed in favor of the King's style of architecture.

Mankind now had two different social classes. Those of the 'higher' more 'sophistocated' race of mechanicalized beings, and those of the 'filthy' and 'non-sophistocated' humans. The rich and the poor. The aristorcrates and the beggers. Both opposing sides of the spectrum.

Those with more 'tech' embedded into their flesh were considered closest to being god-like and immortal. Those without were considered 'filthy humans'.

Yet, of all the hoplessness of the world, there was a single glimmer of hope that lied with the remaining group of humans...lying out of reach of the kingdom...all but one...

A certain young royal messenger named Astrid Gallent.
  1. Chapter 1
    'The beginning is where everyone must start, for it sets the stage and actors must place their part!'
  2. Chapter 2
    'A glimpse of the truth often brings the WHOLE truth into the light.'
  3. Chapter 3
    'Lessons are taught by many, but who is to say those lessons are legal?'
  4. Chapter 4
    'Answers to a dangerous question can be that single spark that starts the flames that destroys a lie'
  5. Chapter 5
    'Truth is harder to believe than the lie...so do friends abandon friends when they do not believe the truth?'
  6. Chapter 6
    'Not very many people can see the fine line between that of the reality we have built and that of the truth around...but when one can finally see, what DOES one see?'
  7. Chapter 7
    'Finding a stupid and old artifact with strange glowing thingies sometimes is a call for something strange to happen...'
  8. Chapter 8
    'Nothing Ever Goes According to Plan...EVER'