Sequel: Red.
Status: Complete; Sequel coming soon!

A Face to Call Home

Chapter Thirteen

All the boys were singing obnoxiously along with the radio as we made our way to the cabin in the black SUV. Eleanor was sitting in the back with Louis, laughing. I just watched Harry from the passenger seat, him glancing quickly over at me every so often but mainly kept his eyes on the road. I smiled at him when he turned his head to look at me. He smiled back and took my hand in his before he turned his eyes back to the road. I turned my attention to the trees flashing by us as we drove down the dark road. The white, plush snow covered the grass and hung onto the trees, only falling when the wind pushed the snow off.

I jumped out of the car immediately once we arrived to the cabin, stretching and then hugging myself to keep warm when the cold wind blew harshly. I ran inside behind Eleanor and Zayn while the other boys grabbed all of our bags. Liam came through the door with an unpleasant face, throwing Zayn’s duffel bag at him. “Thanks Leelee!” Zayn shouted happily after Liam. Zayn followed behind Liam to the room they were sharing. Harry walked in with our bags and disappeared down the long hallway, flicking on the lights. I followed behind him and then closed the door behind me. I sat down on the queen-sized bed, watching him as he moved around the room, turning on the lamps. He reached down and pulled his shirt off, making me blush furiously and I looked away.

My eyes focused on the snow that was falling outside through the window. It wasn’t long before Harry came over and grabbed my waist, pushing me to move back on the bed. I made my way further back on the bed and he made his way up with me, hovering his body over mine. My eyes trailed down his face to his bare chest and I reached my hand up, tracing the black-inked tattoo. I felt his eyes continue to gaze down at me and I let out a shaky breath before sliding my hand from his tattoo to his unruly curls.

I lifted my head up and pressed my lips against his. He responded quickly, running a hand down my side to the lower part of my hip. Our kisses quickly became hungry and deep, leaving me gasping for air when he broke his mouth from mine and trailed wet kisses down to the base of my neck. His long fingers made their way under my long sleeve v-neck shirt, his cold fingers leaving tingling sensations on my warm skin. I felt his hand grope my bra-covered breast and I sucked in a surprised gasp, his hand moving back to grip at my waist. He continued sucking and nipping my revealed collarbone. My fingers laced themselves tighter into his curls causing a small groan to release through his pink lips. My body nearly exploded with desire and I pulled his lips back to mine, our lips moving hungrily.

Harry and I haven’t had a truly intimate moment since the night before he left for his tour, and this was already going further than it had that night. He pushed my shirt up my stomach with his soft hands and my body lifted up as I let him pull it off. His eyes looked over my newly revealed skin, making my cheeks turn a rosy red color, before they met mine and he leaned down kissing me, not hungrily but lovingly and slowly. I felt my insides melt slowly as he moved his lips against mine. He kept his lips moving on mine as he shifted to lie beside me, turning my body to face his as he pushed my body flush against his. My hand moved down from his curls to his naked chest, pressing softly against his rapid heartbeat.

It made me feel more at ease, feeling his heart beat as fast as mine was and knowing he was just as nervous as I. His hand trailed down my body, over my bottom and the back of my thigh, and he grabbed the back of my knee, hooking my leg over his waist. His tongue battled mine for dominance and I let him win almost immediately, just letting the feeling of his touch send my body into a haywire. He pressed his hand against my bottom, pushing our pelvises together. I let out a soft moan in the kiss, him letting out a small grunt of his own. Our kisses slowed to a stop but we clung onto one another, letting the warmth flow through our bodies. I wrapped my leg tighter around his waist and tucked my arm under his, hugging myself closer to his warmth.

The only sounds to be heard were our rapid breathing, the quiet murmur of the conversation from the main room and the howling wind from outside. I felt Harry’s fingers twirling my auburn locks, sending shivers down my body and his lips pressed against the top of my head. I began to pull back but his arms tightened around me. “Harry, we should go out with everyone else. It’s not even nine o’clock yet.”

“I don’t want to move,” he muttered out. “They’re fine without us.”

“They’ll start wondering what we are doing.” I felt a small laugh ripple through his chest.

“Who cares? I just want to lay here with you for the rest of the night…” He said, his voice sounding huskier than normal, making my body flush lightly.

“Fine,” I mumbled out.

Harry and I laid in the bed for the rest of the night in silence. Harry’s breathing fell into a slow rhythm and my eyes looked over his calm, sleeping face. His lips were slightly parted, a soft snore escaping through every so often. His eyes lids were shut softly and his hair was sticking a little to his warm forehead. He always looked so peaceful while he slept and I loved watching him sleep as it brought me peacefulness as well. I pushed the hair out of his face and let my fingers touch his soft features. His nose twitched a little and he stirred a little, letting out a soft grumble, but he didn’t wake up.

A quiet yawn escaped through my lips, making my eyes water slightly from the exhaustion. My eyes fluttered shut, sending me into another deep sleep.

* * *

Soft lips were pressing themselves along the bare skin of my shoulder blades and a hand rested just under my bra. The hand lifted from my back and brushed my disheveled hair off to the side, teeth nipped at the skin in the crook of my neck. I let out a small groan, my hand reaching out to the body next to mine to push them off the bed. I heard a soft chuckle. “Kay-kay. Time to get up, everyone is waiting on you to eat breakfast,” I heard Harry’s heavy, raspy voice say. I didn’t move for a moment but then I turned, throwing my arm over my eyes to keep the bright light from outside from burning my eyes. His hand pulled at my arm and lifted me up to sit up. I watched through half-lidded eyes as he pulled a thin black t-shirt over my head and I slipped my arms through the long sleeves, my hands not going all the way to the end. I looked down and noticed it was Harry’s. I pushed the long sleeves back to my wrists and scooted off the bed.

Harry led me to the kitchen where everyone was sitting at a long table, talking amongst themselves. “Finally!” Niall said exasperatedly, throwing his hands up in the air. I glared at him before taking my seat next to Zayn, Harry sitting on the other side of me. Niall just flashed me a grin, revealing his clear braces to me. “Have a long night last night?” He asked and I just flipped him off before grabbing a fork and stabbing the pancake on my pancake.

“Someone’s not a morning person,” Liam stated. I heard Harry and Eleanor let out a laugh.

“Yeah, try and live with her. I do everything I can to avoid her in the morning,” Eleanor told them before shoving a piece of pancake in her mouth. I rolled my eyes and poured syrup over my pancakes. “She’s like the wicked witch of the west in the morning.”

“I think you are most definitely sleeping beauty in the morning,” Harry whispered into my ear. I blushed, realizing that he had watched me sleep this morning. “So what are we doing today?” Harry asked everyone, sitting up straight.

“I was thinking we could all go skiing and snowboarding today,” Liam said, taking a sip of his hot tea. Everyone agreed and continued to eat their breakfast.

A little while later the boys was huddled at the top of the mountain while Eleanor and I stayed back in the cabin, talking.

“What happened last night?” Eleanor asked, smoothly. I rolled my eyes and shook my head knowing Louis had asked her to get details.

“Nothing, we were just kissing and laying in bed with each other all night. Enjoying each other’s company,” I informed her, leaving out the more intimate details.

“Did you two get carried away? I could’ve sworn I heard some moans coming from the room,” Eleanor teased. I just smiled madly, and shook my head.

“No, we just snogged… He was shirtless…” I told her blushing a little.

“You’re becoming a British! Not really but anyway, shirtless? Nice, did you take it off him or did he do it?” She asked, turning her body to face mine.

“He did before we were even kissing. It was weird because it’s like he planned to make it happen,” I said truthfully. I wasn’t going to go into full detail about our intimate moment together with Eleanor but I could tell her the summary.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, like when we first got here, I sat on the bed and saw him take off his shirt but I looked away, not wanting to make it look obvious that I was, you know, checking him out. Then he like, grabbed my waist and pushed me back onto the bed.” I bit my lip softly thinking about that moment.

“Did you do more than just snog?”

“Not really. I mean, he did,” I blushed, stammering a little. “He did grabbed me here,” I told her, pointing at my chest, embarrassed. She let out a giggle, covering her mouth.

“You’re so adorable when you talk about this stuff.” I rolled my eyes with a laugh.

“Whatever, I’m new at this.” She laughed and the boys came through the back door, pulling their coats off. They were being the loud boys they are and shoving each other. I saw Harry send me a wink before disappearing into the kitchen with the boys. I looked over at Eleanor who had a massive grin on her face. “What?” I shrieked out with a massive grin, matching hers.

“You two are something special, I swear.” I laughed and stood up, shaking my head.

“We’re special? Have you seen the way you and Louis act around each other? I’m pretty sure people would consider us normal compare to you two,” I retaliated back.

“True,” she said simply before walking into the kitchen. I followed her and Harry walked over to me immediately, pulling me into him and placing a quick peck on my lips.

“Ello, lovely lady,” Harry cheerfully.

“Elle, handsome,” I responded, beaming. “Did you have fun out there?”

“Yep,” he answered with a smile. ”What did you and Eleanor talk about?” He asked with a small smirk.

“Oh, nothing…” I sung out a little and looked away, a smile threatening to break out on my face. I pulled out of his arms, trying to walk away.

“Oh, no you don’t.” He grabbed my waist but I slipped through his fingers and ran over to Liam, wrapping my arms around his waist. Liam looked confused as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I shrugged with a smile. “Liam, let go of my girlfriend,” Harry threatened half-heartedly.

“Hey, you can’t do that, he’s my best buddy. I want to hug my best buddy.” I wrapped my arms around his waist tighter, causing him to grunt softly. Everyone was watching us now and Harry walked over to us. Liam tightened his arm around my shoulders when Harry stood in front of us pouting.

“Hey, mate, you heard the girl, she wants to hug me,” Liam teased, with a smirk on his face.

“No she’s just trying to get out of answering a question I had asked her,” Harry informed Liam with his arms crossed.

“Oh, well in that case, she’s all yours.” I gasped and glared up at Liam who just shrugged, dropping his arm from my shoulders. I kept my arms around his waist, making him try to pull my hands apart. When that didn’t work, he poked my side making me jump and let go of him. Harry quickly bent down, wrapping his arms around my butt and lifted me up, throwing me over his shoulder. My hands smacked his butt repeatedly as he walked into the living room. “Hey, hey! Leave that for the bedroom!” I raised my hand and flipped Liam off with a glare before the wall separated us.

Harry dropped me onto the couch and climbed on top of me, pinning my arms above my head. “You know some people would call this rape,” I spat out, squirming under his grip.

“It’s not rape if you’re willing,” he said smartly, before leaning down and kissing me tenderly. I let out a quiet laugh and looked at him. “Why won’t you tell me? Were you talking about me?”

“Yes, we were talking about you.” He smiled and let go of my arms, allowing them to wrap around his neck. He leaned down again and pecked me lips.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” I stared up at him, thinking. He tugged at my bottom lip with his thumb, stopping me from chewing on it. I didn’t even realize I was chewing my bottom lip.

“What are you thinking about?”

“Well, I’ve been thinking about something a lot lately…” I quietly said and played with the curls at the base of his neck.

“And what’s that?” He leaned down and began laying soft kisses along my jawline.

“I erm, well.” I paused, swallowing quietly. “I think I m-might be ready,” I mumbled quickly, I didn’t think he would he hear. But I knew he did when his lips paused right below my earlobe and his body went rigid. My cheeks began burning red when he kept still. “Har-“

“Are you sure?” He questioned me quietly, pulling back to look at me. He continued talking though, not giving me time to respond. “Did one of the wankers say something? Did they say something that made you think you ha-“

“Harry,” I interrupted. “None of the boys had anything to do with this, nobody did. This was all me, I promise.” I saw his cheeks turn a soft pink color as he processed everything I had told him.

“Are you sure?” He asked me again and I nodded, slowly. He let out a breath and nodded. “Okay, well…” I watched his hand move to the back of his neck, taking my hand in his and moving it to his lips, to kiss it. “When?” He asked in a whisper.

“I don’t want to plan it. I just want it to… Happen.”

“Okay and only if you are absolutely, positively sure,” he assured me and intertwined our fingers, placing our hands above my head.

“I will be,” I told him before he leaned down and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooo they're getting pretty serious now, huh? Haha, I enjoy writing the conversations between Harry and Kaylin, they're adorable aren't they?

Anyway, thank you for all these lovely people for commenting!

mistery gurl (Thank you for telling me about the layout! I darkened the font and fixed the transparency as well!)
ShawnieRiot
xomrsmalikxo
unbroken13