Sequel: Red.
Status: Complete; Sequel coming soon!

A Face to Call Home

Chapter Fourteen

It was the night before we were leaving the cabin and the night before Harry was leaving me again. Harry told the guys that he wanted to stay in with me when they suggested going to the pub in the small town about an hour from here. We were lying on the couch in the dark room, holding each other and watching the snow fall through the window. We had been laying like this for the last couple of hours. His fingers moved along my covered spine softly while I played with the string of his hoodie. I shifted a little and rested my head on his chest, draping my arm over his stomach. My arm rose and fell with every breath he took. Everything was so quiet; it was peaceful and calming. I almost forgot that Harry was going to be leaving me tomorrow. Almost.

Harry’s heartbeat was echoing through my ear, making me feel calm and sad at the same time. I was calm because Harry always seemed to have this peaceful aura about him and it just rubbed off on me whenever I was around him. I was sad because I knew this all was going to end all too soon and I won’t be able to see him again until he comes home in the spring for a couple days. Then he would be off to the states to tour there.

I felt Harry shift underneath me and I looked up at him. He looked down at me with his soft green eyes, his eyebrows furrowing as he wiped away a tear that I didn’t even know had fallen. “Why are you crying?” He mumbled, pushing his fingers through my hair. I just shook my head and leaned up, placing a soft kiss on his lips. He threaded his fingers into my hair and pressed his lips harder against mine. He began moving his lips slowly against mine as if he was trying to memorize everything about my lips. Our lips moved in synchronization and he shifted our bodies so he hovering his body over mine, not breaking the kiss once. His hands found their way under my shirt onto my sides and his thumbs moved in small circles on my skin.

My fingers moved to his hoodie and pulled the zipper down, revealing a white button up shirt. His tongue pushed its way into my mouth as I started unbuttoning his shirt slowly. When I reached the last button, I pushed his shirt open a little, his hoodie and shirt hanging off his shoulders, and I ran my fingers over his abdominal muscles. I traced every muscle, memorizing every part of his abdominal and chest while his tongue memorized my mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist and his hands immediately moved underneath my bum, lifting me up slightly. My arms rounded themselves around his neck and he sat back, using his knee on the couch and his foot on the floor to stand up.

My lips made their way down to his neck, planting wet kisses along the way, while he carried me to our bedroom. He walked into the room, kicking the door closed with his foot and almost stumbled over our clothes that were thrown everywhere in the room. I let my legs drop from his waist and he moved his hands to the hem of my shirt and sweater, lifting it up over my head leaving me in only a bra and pants. He grabbed my face gently, pulling my lips to his in a heated kiss. I pushed his hoodie and shirt over his shoulders, and he reached behind him pulling the sleeves off his arms kissing me. He gripped his fingers on my waist, pushing me back gently towards the bed.

Once my knees hit the bed, I fell back onto the bed, pulling him down with me. He trailed kisses down my neck and kissed to my chest, my heart pounding quickly against my chest. I felt his hand slip underneath my back and tug at the clasp of my bra, unsnapping it. The moment the bra was pulled from my body, Harry leaned down and continued kissing down the valley between my breasts. His long fingers began kneading my nipple, making a small moan escape through my lips. My back arched involuntarily when his warm mouth covered my nipple, circling his tongue around it.

This was a whole new feeling; the tingling sensation it brought, made its way to my core. My mind was completely clouded with desire. My eyes fluttered closed when he took it between his teeth, pulling at it gently and I bit my lip hard. His lips crashed onto mine, kissing me furiously. He settled himself between my legs, our pelvises pressing into each other and his erection felt evident against my middle, making me moan quietly in the kiss, at the soft friction. His hand reached down to the button of my trousers and pulled the button out, sliding the zipper down in the process. He slipped his fingers inside underneath my underwear and ran over the sensitive nub, making me gasp and open my eyes wide. I reached down to pull his hand away but he resisted, circling his middle finger around the nub.

His reassuring eyes connected with my frightening ones. “I,” he started then let out a small sigh. “Do you want it to hurt?” His question made me realize that this was really going to happen now. My mind was so fogged up that I hadn’t realized that this was it. Harry and I were going to do it. We were going to have sex. His finger stopped, bringing me out of my thoughts and I looked up at him “Do you?” He asked me softly, using his other hand to push my bangs out of my face. I shook my head. “Then let me do this,” he begged softly, his dark green eyes staring into my blue ones. I hesitantly nodded and he moved his finger against me once again. He pulled his hand out of my trousers and tugged them down my legs, with my panties. They fell to the floor with a thump and I watched him as he made his way back up to me.

Harry’s lips pressed against mine, and his hand reached down, a finger dipping inside me a little. A small moan released from my mouth and he slid his finger into me, fully. He kept his finger still for a moment, letting me get use to the new feeling while he kept his forehead pressed against mine and his warm breath fanned my face. I pressed my lips to his lips, signaling for him to continue. His finger began pumping inside of me slowly and my hips bucked up into his hand. I held back a moan as his finger moved faster and my body twitched slightly when he pushed another finger inside of me, spreading my walls further apart. He pressed his thumb against the nub and planted sloppy kiss along my jawline, my eyes squeezing shut tightly.

I felt my walls tighten and twitch furiously around his fingers, and my back arched forward as I felt the knot in my stomach become undone. A loud moan bounced off the walls and my eyes flew open meeting Harry’s darkened ones. My body twitched a little as he continued pumping his finger in and out of me. He pulled his fingers out and his hands gripped the sheets as he hovered over me, gazing down at me. I was still trying to catch my breath after that but my eyes stayed glued to his. I lifted my hand up to his face, running my fingers over his cheek and then moved it along his chest down to his jeans. I lifted my other hand and pulled the button out. I pulled the zipper down and he got up off the bed, pushing the piece of clothing along with his black boxer briefs down his legs.

My trailed down his body to the newly exposed skin. I have seen him naked many times before, on accident when Harry walked around his flat naked without warning. But this was a whole different situation; this wasn’t an accident. I swallowed back nerves as he made his way up to me again and stared at me with a completely new look. His face wasn’t lustful or serious, it was loving and it made my heart flutter.

Harry leaned down and placed a tender kiss on my swollen lips. “Are you sure you’re ready?” He asked me softly.

“It’s too late to turn back now, don’t you think?” I questioned him in the same tone of voice.

“It’s never too late,” he simply stated before placing a lingering kiss on my forehead. My eyes shut closed and I let out a soft sigh, nodding to answer his question from before. He pulled back when my head moved, looking down at me. “I want you to know that I do love you. I feel like I don’t tell you that enough and whatever happens after tonight, I will always love you. This isn’t just sex to me, Kaylin. This is me showing you how much I truly love you and truly care about you.” He pecked my lips softly and moved to hold his body up with his elbows, our chests pressing lightly together.

Our bodies molded into one and our loud moans filled the quiet room, echoing softly in the cabin. Everything we felt for one another was shown in this act of intimacy and I knew I would never forget this moment I shared with Harry. I gave him all of me and I would not regret it, ever.

* * *

My eyes squinted in the light when I woke up from my peaceful sleep the next morning. Harry’s chest pressed against my back and his arm was tucked between mine, our fingers laced together. The heavy comforter kept our warm bodies secluded from the cold air circulating around the room. Harry’s soft snoring filled my ears from behind and I let a small smile form on my lips. For some reason, Harry’s snoring always put me at ease and I think it’s because whenever I heard it, I knew he was there with me. Of course, it annoyed me at first but after he left for tour, I couldn’t sleep without the sounds of his snoring. It wasn’t loud and obnoxious, as Louis had described, it was light and could only be heard when someone shared a bed with him.

I pressed my lips to his fingers and pulled his arm closer to my naked chest. I heard him mumble something before pressing his lips to the back of my shoulder. My stomach rumbled loudly and Harry let out a throaty chuckle. I felt my cheeks heat up and Harry pulled his hand from mine, sitting up. All the warmth was pulled from my body as he got out of the bed and pulled on his sweatpants. I watched him rub his tired eyes and walk into the small bathroom connected our room. I pulled the blanket around my body, trying to stay warm while I searched for something warm to wear. I finally found one of Harry’s sweatshirt and a pair of my sweats, pulling them onto my naked body. I heard the toilet flush and Harry walked out, a small smile planted on his lips. I took the hair tie from off the nightstand beside the bed and pulled my hair up into a messy bun.

Harry made his way over to me and embraced me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and yawned. “I love you,” I heard him say quietly, nestling his face into my neck.

“I love you too.”

He pulled back and took my hand in his. He led the way out of the room and through the cabin to the kitchen. He dropped my hand once we reached it and started preparing tea for everyone. I leaned against the counter opposite from him, watching his back muscles move with every movement. My eyes ran over the long scratch marks by his shoulder blades, and my cheeks heated up.

Louis walked into the kitchen and took notice of the scratches immediately. I watched as Louis poked Harry’s shoulder blade. “What’s that?” Louis questioned Harry. Harry looked over at him confused before it finally clicked and I noticed the corners of his lips lift slightly before shaking his head.

“It’s nothing,” Harry answered, keeping his eyes on the tea bags he was currently putting in the teapot. Louis looked over at me with knowing eyes and I blushed, looking away from him.

“Oh, it’s something,” Louis said suggestively, before grabbing the teacups from the cabinet.

“It’s nothing, Louis. Drop it,” Harry told him, giving him a look. My lips turned up into a small smile when I saw Louis slump his shoulders in disappointment. I saw Harry wink at me with a small smirk before helping Louis start breakfast.

“When do we leave again today?” I asked, tucking my hands into the pockets of Harry’s hoodie.

“We have to leave here at noon to make it back to London by three. Then us boys have to leave for the airport at four-thirty,” Louis reminded me. I nodded, looking away and out the window at the snowfall.

* * *

Harry opened the door to Eleanor’s and my flat, letting me walk in first and followed me to my bedroom. He let the bag drop to the floor and yawned, stretching his arms over his head. I looked over at him with a sad smile and he gave me a small one back. I started to unzip the hoodie Harry let me borrow on the ride home but his hands stopped me. “Keep it.” I nodded keeping my head down slightly. “Hey, look at me,” he said softly. He lifted my chin up with his fingers, making me look at him. “It’ll be April before you know it.” I nodded again and he sighed, moving to place his hand on the back of neck, leaning his head down to look into my eyes. “We’ll be fine, Kay-Kay. We’ll talk everyday. You’ll be busy with school and that’ll keep your mind off of me.”

“I’m afraid you’ll be so busy that you’ll forget about me,” I admitted sadly.

“Kaylin, how could I forget about you?” He asked me seriously, staring intently down at me. “I will never forget about you no matter what happens. You’re unforgettable, Kaylin. After last night, I thought you would have believed me when I tell you I love you. I told you that last night wasn’t just sex, Kay, you know that.”

“I know, I just…” I bit my lip before continuing, “I can’t help but feel like this isn’t all real. I keep thinking I’m in a dream or something and at any moment, someone’s going to rip you away from me. I’m afraid that someone better will come along and you’ll just drop me and forget about me. I can’t help my worrying about our relationship. You’re almost too perfect and it scares me.”

“I’m nowhere near perfect, Kaylin,” he muttered out.

“You are to me,” I told him. He shook his head, but didn’t say anything else. He pressed his lips against mine and I sighed softly into the kiss.

“I’m going to miss this,” he murmured out almost painfully.

“Me too.”

Harry and I spent the next hour doing nothing but embracing onto each other in my bed and not saying a word. We shared kisses here and there but we spent most of our brief time, just taking in each other’s warmth. We had reluctantly let go of each other when it was time for him to leave me, making him arrive at the airport fifteen minutes later than he was supposed to be there. I didn’t cry until he left the small flat, but I didn’t actually really start until I received a text from him.

I miss you already. I love you. I’ll call you when I land. xHarry
♠ ♠ ♠
So, there you go! I'm thinking maybe one or two more chapters and then a sequel? I don't know. I'm going to finish this story, focus on my Liam story and then I'll possibly start a sequel. :)

Thank you so much for those who have stuck with me through this whole story! Thank you for all those new or familiar lovely people for their constant comments!

xomrsmalikxo
unbroken13
ShawnieRiot

Image
PUSSY! THERE I SAID IT! No need to act like a child, Harry ;)

Image