Status: Up and Running :)

Bumpy Roads and Busy Hearts

I guess you can't accept that the change is good

POV Hayley

“I think we need a break,” I heard myself sigh.

“What? Hayley? No. We don’t we can get through this,” the protest came quickly out of his mouth.

“I’m sorry,” I shook my head. “I go on tour and we’ll be free to see other people.”

“Hayley. I love you.” he barely whispered.

“I... I...” I stuttered.

“Oh So you can’t even say it back?” he snapped. I couldn’t answer that. I didn’t love him like I did before.

“Well... I.. uhm...” I racked my brain for an excuse.

“You know what? I think it’s better if we go out separate ways.”

I couldn’t agree more. It’s not that I hate him. I just don’t feel the same way as I did a year ago.

“Well... uhm.. I’ll see you around,” mumbling I left. That may have been the stupidest thing I’ve ever done.

I promised myself I wouldn’t cry but somehow tears started to well up in my eyes. When I arrived home, I looked at the mess I made. My suitcase was opened and clothes were strewn across the floor. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. Tour was tomorrow and I wasn’t in the mood to do anything. I sat down on my couch and turned the TV on. I stared blankly at it.

My phone started to ring. I looked at the Caller ID, it was Jeremy.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey Hayley! Ready for tomorrow?” i heard him ask.

“Not really?” i mumbled.

“Did you end it with him?” Jeremy asked.

I nodded but then I realized he couldn’t see me, “Yes”

“He was a douche anyway. You’ll find someone better. I promise.” Jeremy was being sincere. “Anyway pack everything and then go to sleep, I’m picking you up at 6,” He reminded me.

“Okay,” was all I managed to say before I hung up. Sighing I decided I should do something about the mess. After I packed everything, I fell onto my bed and instantly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Ignorance- Paramore