Status: Up and Running :)

Bumpy Roads and Busy Hearts

Just The One, Two Of Us, Who's Counting On

“C’mon Hayley. I can tell you like him. We can make him jealous.” Dan winked as we headed back to the venue.

“Is it really that obvious?” I shrunk back. I can’t be discreet to save my life.

“Sadly it is. But don’t worry. Josh basks in his own fame and glory and he rarely ever notices other people. But I on the other hand...” Dan started.

“Okay! Okay! But this is going to be awkward as fuck.” I interrupted him.

“Don’t worry Hayls, we won’t do anything. I promise.” Dan stuck his pinky finger into my face.

I sighed and hooked my pinky with his. “Alright.” I was going to regret this sooner or later.

***
We came back to the venue, laughing at a joke Dan was telling. Tears were streaming down my face. I never laughed so hard before. We were greeted by The Maine and You Me At Six arguing about something.

“Thank god you’re here!” Max ran over to us. He pulled us in a hug. “We thought you were dead in a field somewhere.

“Calm down Max, We just went to get a breath of fresh air.” Dan tried to peel Max off of us.

“What’s going on guy? Why is everyone arguing,” I asked.

“Oh Josh is being a bitch and hates America.” Max filled us in. Obviously he would.

“Seriously? How many times have we discussed this Josh? America is so much better than the UK” I smirked. I wanted him to get mad.

“Are you serious Williams? Like seriously?” Josh looked at me. Dan wrapped his arm around my waist.

“Yeah. 100%.” I smiled sweetly. Josh eyed Dan suspiciously.

“C’mon Danny Boy. Let’s go,” I grabbed Dan’s hand and we walked off to one of the dressing rooms.

“Oh My god. Did you see his face,” I started laughing.

“It was priceless.” Dan agreed. I gave him a hug.

“Thanks Dan. We should get him jealous more often cause that was fun,” I looked at the drummer.

“Of course!” he grinned. His face was inching closer to mine. Fuck It! I closed the gap. I felt accomplished and Josh disappeared out of mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Crush, Crush, Crush- Paramore