Status: In honor fo Jimmy, I will be updatiing this story very soon. I hope to find the notebook that I wrote the rest of it in.

Put Me in Coach

We Didn't Go All The Way Or Anything

He pulled me into a tight hug.

"Hey. Brian about me about the fight with your mother."

"Really?" I asked, kind of worrying about what all had been said.

"Yep, do you wnat to talk about it?" I thought for a second, then nodded. He smiles and walked in.

"Hi Matt!" Leana yelled from the living room.

"How'd you know it was me?"

"Cuz it's always you silly." Leana said cheerfully.

"Alright, well, you two keep it PG-13 in there."

"We'll try." I heard Jimmy call, then Leana giggled. Matt laughed.

"We'll try, my ass. They'll shoot NC-17 in two minutes." I laughed.

"How'd you know Jimmy was there?"

"Cuz he always is. He's either in school, with Leana, or band practice."

"Oh, he's the Jimmy from the band?"

"The one and only. In the band, we call him the Rev."

'I see. Do the rest of you have stage names?"

"Yep, Zacky is Zacky Vengeance. Brian is Synyster Gates, Johnny's Johnny Christ, and I'm M. Shadows."

"M. Shadows, huh? Dark and mysterious- I like it."

"That's good." Matt opened the back door and escorted me to the backyard. "Now, let's talk about you. What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" We sat on the steps of the deck.

"My stepmom's a bitch."

"Tell me." He said, knowing there was more to the story.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the time it took for me to get an update up. I was in Florida visiting my Grandmother...and you know old people and technology. The only way those two words are in a sentence together is if 'don't understand' is in between them. More to come soon.

~comments=love~