Status: In honor fo Jimmy, I will be updatiing this story very soon. I hope to find the notebook that I wrote the rest of it in.

Put Me in Coach

The Italian Job

Matt came over to the passenger side of his car and hugged me. One arm was around my waist, and the other hand was on the back of my neck.

"Ignore her. She can get kind of crazy." I kept crying. I guess this had taken more of a toll on me than I thought.

~Matt POV~

It killed me to see her cry. It was an instant attraction since the first time I saw her. Her tears made her eyes sparkle in the light. I looked down at her and she looked up at me. We just stared into each other's eyes for a moment. She looked so sad and broken down-understandably so.

"Tyler, can I kiss you?" She looked taken aback, and I immediately regretted asking her. I was getting ready to walk back around to my side of the car when she nodded and slowly closed the gap between us. It was like magic. It wasn't a greedy kiss, but a slow, soft, passionate one. When we broke apart, I wiped away the tears that were running down her face. I opened the door for her and she got in. I walked around to the driver's side and got in. As I drove to my house, I used to free hand to grab hers. She looked up and smiled at me. Then she leaned her head on my shoulder and the next thing I knew, she was asleep. When I got to my house, I gently say her up , then walked around and carried her inside. I carefully layed her on the couch and went to take a shower.

~Tyler POV~

I woke up to the smell of cinnamon. When I looked around, I realized I wasn't at Leana's house anymore. Then I remembered that her and Jimmy were going at it like rabbits. This must've been Matt's house. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, so I turned and saw Matt had obviously taken a shower, as he was in a pair of shorts.

"Well hello there Sleeping Beauty." He gently kissed my forehead. I smiled at the gesture.

"Hey."

"Which movie do you want to watch, now that you're up?" I looked over to the DVD rack.

"You have Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas?!" I asked, excited.

"Hell yeah. It's my favorite. Definately up there with The Italian Job."

"Yep, that one is also definately up there," I laughed. "with Nightmare Before Christmas."

"I totally agree." Matt got up and put the DVD in, then came back and sat down. I rested my head in his lap. About five minutes into the movie, he started running his fingers through my hair.

"Matty, I'm going to fall asleep." I said, my eyes already shutting on their own. He turned the DVD off and layed beside me. I laid my head on his chest as kept playing with my hair. Not even two minutes later, I was asleep.

~Matt POV~

I could tell that she had fallen asleep again, so I wrapped one arm aournd her waist and craddled the back of her head with my other hand. Then, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes, yes, my friends. There is yet another update. I don't know, I'm guess I'm in the updating mood.

~comments=love~

~raeXlikeXwhoa!