Status: In honor fo Jimmy, I will be updatiing this story very soon. I hope to find the notebook that I wrote the rest of it in.

Put Me in Coach

You Didn't Get In Trouble Did You?

"Matt, can it wait? I have to get to practice."

"Yeah, I know. C'mon." He grabbed my hand and led me over to his car. He opened his trunk, and there, inside, was my bat bag. I jumped up into his arms and gave him a big kiss.

"Thank you! How'd you get it?"

"I went during first period."

"You didn't get in trouble did you?"

"No, now go get dressed before you end up having to run anyway." I smiled, kissed him one more time, then ran towards the locker room.

~Matt POV~

I had just given her, her things and went to get in my car when I saw her running back. When she got to me, I got no greeting. She just reached into my pocket, pulled out my phone, typed something on the keypad, put it back in my pocket, then ran back to the locker rooms. I pulled my phone back out to see that she had put her number in there. I smiled to myself, then took off.

~Zacky POV~

I had just stepped out and onto the diamond to see Tyler on the pitcher's mound. I couldn't believe he had her pitching. Don't get me wrong, she was a pretty good pitcher, but I had been pitching here for three years and she had been here for one day.

"Well hello Zachary Baker." She smiled and adjusted her beanie.

"Hey Tyler."

"What was up with you at lunch?"

"Nothing." I lied.

"Alright boys...and girl. Let's get this started." Coach yelled.

~Tyler POV~

When practice was over, I went and got changed, then jogged out to my car.

"Oh daughter of a basturd!!"

"Daughter of a basturd?" Someone asked. I turned around to see that it was Zacky.

"What? Son of a bitch is much too overused." He laughed, obviously amused by my aggrivation.

"So, what's the problem?" I moved so he could see the dent in my car door. "Damn! What happened?"

"I don't know. It was like that when I came out."

"It was probably an accident."

"Yeah, probably, but a note would have been nice."

"Alright, well, I have to go, but I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I nodded and gave him a hug. Then we both went our separate ways. When I got home, I jumped right in the shower. My was had already left, so that meant I was stuck here with the meanhag. As I got dressed, I heard someone calling me downstairs. It didn't take too long to realize that it was her.

"What do you want draygon(spelling intentional) lady?"

"There's a boy on the phone. It's probably another fuck buddy." I ignored her last comment and picked up the phone in my room.

"Hello?"

"She's a real bitch, isn't she?"

"Totally. What's up?" Please ask me to do something so I don't have to be in a house with her!

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over. We're all hanging out over here for a movie party."

"Matt, you are my hero!" He laughed.

"So, I'll take that as a yes?"

"Oh hell yeah. I'll be over soon."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye." I hung up the phone. "Okay, outfit time." I said to myself. I walked into my closet. I must've stood in there for ten minutes before finally deciding on my bright pink skinny jean, a plain black wife beater with my Metal Mulisha hoodie over it, and my brightly colored Nike Dunks. I grabbed my phone, my keys, and my ipod and went to leave.

"Going to pay a house call?" I glared daggers at the wicked bitch of the west, then walked out of the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I never noticed how many time this chapter changed POV's until I went to type this out.

Song of Reccomendation: Y'all Wanna Single by Korn.

~raeXlikeXwhoa!