Status: In honor fo Jimmy, I will be updatiing this story very soon. I hope to find the notebook that I wrote the rest of it in.

Put Me in Coach

Help Me Tyler!

On my way to Matt's, I did my make-up in the car. When I got there, Johnny came running out of the house.

"What the hell?" I thought out loud.

"Help me Tyler! the big Rev monster is coming to get me." Jimmy came running outside, looking a mess, and took off after Johnny. All of the others just about fell out of the house, laughing.

"Do I even want to know what just happened?" I asked, no one in particular. They all had to catch their breath before even thinking of answering.

"Johnny loaded a squirtgun with corn juice and squirted Jimmy with it while he was going to the bathroom." Brian laughed. I started laughing too, just picturing it. jimmy and Johnny ran back past and kept going until Johnny stepped on his own shoe lace. And, boy did he go down.

"Oh, you are so dead Christ!"

"That's okay. I'll just be ressurected." He said, scrambling to get up. We all laughed some more at Johnny's smart ass remark. Eventually they both got tired of running. By the time we made our way back inside, it was 8:00.

"So, what movie are we watching?' I asked.

"Good Luck Chuck!" Zacky yelled.

"No!" All of the girls yelled right back.

"I so do not want to watch that with you horny boys."

"Okay then, what do you suggest?" Jimmy asked.

"The Notebook?" Val suggested.

"No!" All of the guys yelled. i have to admit, I took part in that one.

"What do you suggest we watch Ty?" Johnny asked.

"I think that we should watch Saw." Everyone looked at each other. Matt shrugged his shoulders.

"Sounds okay to me." He stood up and put the movie in, then he went to make some popcorn. I sat there and watched Val and Josh(some new guy.), Brian and Michelle, Jimmy and Leana, and Johnny and his girlfriend Lucy. they all looked so happy together. Zacky was sitting on the ground, all by his lonesome. I felt bad. He was all alone, and by himself. I told myself that I would find him a date. There had to be at least one girl that he like in our school. When Matt walked back in with the popcorn, he sat next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and he rested his head on mine. When the movie ended, everyone else was asleep.

"Hey, you actually made it through this one." Matt said cheerfully. I smiled up at him.

"Yeah, but I'm really sleepy." He took my hand and stood up.

"Come on." I stood up and we went upstairs. He pulled a pair of shorts out of a drawer and I went to the bathroom to change into them. I just left my wife beater on. When I walked out, I saw Matt digging pillows out of a closet.

"What are you doing?" I asked, leaning against the bathroom door jam.

"Getting pillows. The couch isn't very fluffy." I walked over to the bed and got under the covers.

"Matt, I'm not kicking you out of your bed."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, come here." I patted the spot next to me. He slid underneath the covers and layed next to me. I could tell that he was nervous, so I layed my head on his chest and draped an arm across his waist. He relaxed and placed a hand on my hip. Within minutes, I was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay new update!

Okay, well, I'm going to keep updating because more people are reading this, but I was kind of sad that no one commented on the last two chapters. i know more than ten people read it, so that was kind of upsetting. Comments make writers work faster.

Song Of Reccomendation: Sittin' At A Bar by Rehab. It is a hilarious song that I love dearly.

Thanks as always.

~raeXlikeXwhoa!