Status: In honor fo Jimmy, I will be updatiing this story very soon. I hope to find the notebook that I wrote the rest of it in.

Put Me in Coach

Cowboys From Hell

~Tyler POV~

I walked into the locker room thinking about how beautiful Zacky's eyes were. As I was getting dressed, I thought about the promise I made to myself. It was a damn shame too, because Zacky is hot. When I was dressed, I fixed my hair, then went to put my bag in my car. As I was walking out, I heard Pantera's 'Cowboys From Hell' blasting out of someone's speakers. There was still about 20 minutes before school started, so I put my iPod in the dock of my car and turned 'Walk' up full blast. Then, I commenced to putting on my make-up. About six minutes later, four dudes walked past me, but I just ignored them and finished my make-up.

~Zacky POV~

When I came out of the locker room, I put my bag in my car, then went to go wait for my friends.

"How'd the tree -outs go Baker?' Brian asked. He walked up with the other guys, and if they didn't look like bad news, I don't know what does.

"They were alright. Was that you guys blasting 'Cowboys From Hell'?"

"Yes, it was." Matt laughed.

"Dude, but get this. Someone starte playing 'Walk' and we walked past to see who it was, and it was a fucking chick!" Jimmy yelled, excited.

"Really?"

"Totally!" Johnny replied.

"Cool." We all headed into school just as the ten minute bell rang. "Yo Haner, I have the same classes as you."

"Oh God!" Matt said, with a dramatic eye roll.

"Who's bright idea was that?" Johnny asked.

"It was a fucking genius one if you ask me." Brian laughed.

"Well, get ready for the second generation Terror Twins, Huntington High." Johnny said as he walked away. I laughed.

"To study hall, BakerBoy!"

"Whoever invented study hall is a genius." I smirked.

"I completely agree with you my man." We walked into our huge ass study hallroom, five minutes before the bell rang.

"No way!" We both said at the same time. Brian looked at me.

"What was your no way for?"

"What was YOUR no way for?"

"Nuh-uh. I asked you first." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I konw Johnny isn't as old as the rest of the guys, but for this story, I'm making him around the same age...

also, I would like to thank the following people for commenting on my story. they are the reaason it has been updated again. Keep up the good work guys. I thank you kindly. ^_^

chaotickitty6661(the original. I really thank you!)
Modern Myth
crizzDARKNESS
bloodravyn
JD_Est.6661