Status: In honor fo Jimmy, I will be updatiing this story very soon. I hope to find the notebook that I wrote the rest of it in.

Put Me in Coach

Now, About Those Guitars

"What's wrong?" Matt asked, concerned. I pointed to my name.

"Isn't Zacky pitcher?" I nodded.

"Matt, I'll have to see you later. I'm going to go see the coach."

"Alright, I have to go to football practice anyway." He gave me a hug. "I'll see you tomorrow." I hugged back and said bye, then set off to find Coach Hall.

"Coach, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure thing Tyler. What's up?"

"I don't want to be pitcher."

"Why not?"

"Zacky's a pitcher. He's got the talent, and he's been the pitcher around here for three years. Plus, you should have seen his face when he found out that you put him on first."

"Go on."

"I think I should catch for Zacky. No one else wants to do it, and I can handle it."

"I'll have to think about it. You'll know by the first game."

"Thank you for your time." I headed to my car, only to find Brian leaning against my trunk. "Howdie."

"Hey."

"Well, you're not happy."

"They all left me here. Do you think I can get a ride with you?"

"Sure, but I have to stop at home first."

"Fine by me."

"Well then, let's go." Brian and I got in and headed towards my house.

"So, what do these guitars look like?" He asked while looking through my iPod.

"You can come in and see them if you want." He looked up and saw me pulling into my driveway.

"Damn! I didn't even get to pick a song." I laugehd and shut off the car. We both got out and ran inside.

"Daddy!" I yelled.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I made the team!"

"That's amazing honey. Listen, I have to get to work. We'll talk more about this when I get home, alright?"

"Yeah." he kissed my cheek and left.

"I knew it." My stepmother said, walking out of the kitchen.

"God!" I looked up at the ceiling. Something bad was about to happen.

"Daddy's little girl grew up to be a dyke." She sneered.

"I'm not a lesbian." I said, looking at my shoes.

"You play baseball for God's sake! Girls play softball!"

"Playing baseball doesn't make me a lesbian!" I yelled.

"Prove it!" I turned around, grabbed the back of Brian's neck and pulled his lips to mine. I was happy when he kissed back because it helped me prove to the bitch that she was wrong. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he rested his hands on my ass. Then, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. As the kiss got more intense, I dropped my legs and started backing him up towards the couch. He sat down slowly and I pushed him back and straddled his waist. I could tell she was still there, standing in the kitchen doorway, so I ran my tongue across his bottom lip, telling him to take it up a notch. I felt his hands go up the back of my shirt, and it gave me chills. The next thing I know, we were both shirtless, and I was reaching for his belt buckle.

"Alright! Shit, don't you have enough manners in you to tell you that you shouldn't fuck on other people's furniture?!" I sat up from the position I was in and watched as she left the room. I felt my eyes start to tear up. Brian pulled me against him and let me cry. I knew what I had just done was wrong, but she had finally pushed me over the edge.
♠ ♠ ♠
And that my loverly readers, would be the curve ball. Don't base your decisions on that though. Look through the whole story, and tell me who you would honestly like to see Tyler end up with. I am still writing this in the notebook, so it can go any direction!

~raeXlikeXwhoa!