Status: In honor fo Jimmy, I will be updatiing this story very soon. I hope to find the notebook that I wrote the rest of it in.

Put Me in Coach

Tyler, This Is Jimmy

I had all of my school stuff in my car, so that was one less thing I would have to take care of. I had met this girl named Leana in one of my classes. She told me to come over and hang out whenever, so I figured that was a good place to start. I pulled up to the address she gave me. When I knocked on the door, a really tall, skinny dude answered.

"Can I help you?"

"Um, is Leana here?"

"Oh, yeah. Hold on. You can come in if you like." I stepped through and stood in the entry way. "Leana! Someone here for you." Leana came running down the stairs.

"Tyler!" She gave me a hug. "What brings you here?"

"Well, I would completely understand if you said no, but I was wondering if I could spend the night over here." Her face lit up.

"Of course you can. Come on, let's be comfortable." I laughed and we walked into the family room. "Tyler, this is Jimmy. Jimmy babe, this is my newest best friend, Tyler."

"Nice to meet you." He said shaking out his hand. I shook it.

"You too."

"Sit, sit. We were just about to watch Sweeny Todd."

"Cool. Leana, are you sure this isn't a problem?"

"Nope. Not at all." I smiled, then stood up.

"Bathroom?"

"First door down the hall on the right."

"Thanks." I went and splashed water on my face. This whole afternoon was just too much. As I was walking back out to the living room, the doorbell rang.

"I got it!" I yelled. I walked over and opened the door.

"Matt?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I just wanted to say thanks to the people that commented on this after it had only been up for five minutes. That's why you are getting this update (however short it is) on the same day! You people should check out who commented and thank them...plus, while you're there, you could possibly drop a line of your own. ;)

~raeXlikeXwhoa!