Status: Don't let me leave it unfinished! I'm really stoked about this story and I've spent the last few days writing like crazy. (:

Oh Love

Everything Is Alright

“Hey Alex, what’s for breakfast?”

I was sitting on his counter flipping through a magazine while he did something next to me. After I had showered this morning I felt much better. I knew I wasn’t done crying but right now, I was glad I was speaking and able to function like normal again. I considered finding Camilla and apologizing for everything I had put her through in the last couple days but Alex convinced me to wait until she emerged from the guest room.

“Chocolate chip pancakes. Why?”

I glanced up from the magazine and smiled. “Just curious.”

“Uh-huh. Would you be totally opposed to waiting on our ‘something fun’ today?”

“What do you mean?”

“Jack called while you showered. He’s been dying to come over and see you.”

“Why hasn’t he?”

Alex bit his lip. “I wasn’t really letting him.”

“Why?” I smiled.

“Because you didn’t need anything else to deal with. Neither one of you did. And he’s been calling every day trying to find out if he can come see you. And I sorta agreed today. I hope that’s okay.”

I hopped off the counter and wrapped my arms around Alex. “It’s perfect. Thank you.”

He laughed. “Jack’s excited. Rian and Zack are too, actually. They like you a lot.”

“Really?”

“Mhmm. They are always asking about you.”

I laughed. “They are not.”

“They are! I guess you made a really good impression on them.”

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, okay.”

I whipped around as I heard a door open from the hallway. Camilla came out in a tee shirt and sweats. She had pulled her hair up and away from her face and it looked as though she had been crying. I immediately felt guilty and let go of Alex and threw my arms around her neck. She stood frozen for a moment before realizing who was hugging her and then she hugged back as hard as she could.

“I’m so so so sorry, Camilla.” I whispered.

I heard her sniffle and hug me harder. “It’s alright.”

I pulled away, keeping my arms around her and we smiled at each other as we wiped each other’s tears away. Then we laughed at how ridiculous we probably looked. She pulled me into a hug again and we both began crying some more. I looked around the room and started to laugh when I saw Gabe and Alex staring at us like we were crazy. The two of them made eye contact with each other before shrugging and choosing not to question it.

I laughed again as we pulled away from each other and grinned. “I’m sorry again.” I said.

Camilla shook her head. “You’ve been there for me through everything. It was my turn. Besides, you only lasted three days.” She smiled.

“I’m still sorry.”

She rolled her eyes. “Don’t worry. We’re both still here. And you’ve got a great guy who has had to deal with a lot lately.” She whispered.

I giggled. “I know. And you’ve got Gabe.”

She blushed. “We need a girl’s night. Or day or something. I don’t care. I just need some girl time with you.”

I laughed. “Me too. We should go shopping soon.” I grinned. “Today, Alex promised to let Jack come over.”

She raised an eyebrow. “Jack?”

“You’ll see.”

We joined the boys in the kitchen and Alex handed each of us a plate of pancakes. I hadn’t realized how hungry I was until I had already finished what was on my plate and waited for more. Alex just laughed and handed me a banana while he made more pancakes.

The four of us ate in silence and I was starting to feel even better while food in my system and people to talk to. I missed talking to Alex and being around Camilla. And Gabe wasn’t all that bad. He was funny and Camilla seemed to like him. So I would keep an open mind just for her. I mean, she was my best friend, right?

I grinned as the doorbell rang and jumped up to answer it. Jack, Rian, and Zack, were standing there grinning at me. Before I knew what was going on, Jack scooped me up into a massive bear hug and I couldn’t help but hug him back. I did miss him. Even if I had only met him once. He made his own impression on me.

“Odette!” He said releasing me.

“Jackie!”

He grinned and hugged me again. “I’ve missed your face.”

“Same here.”

“Can we move this party inside?” Rian asked.

I grinned and hugged him. “Hi, Rian.”

He laughed. “Hey, Odette. You doing okay?”

“I’m alright. I’ve been better, but I’m here.” I grinned.

“Good.” He hugged me again and headed inside. Zack gave me a hug and smiled at me before following Rian inside. Jack grinned before squatting and letting me climb on his back.

He kicked the door shut and walked into the kitchen like having me on his back was completely normal. Everyone was being introduced to each other and Camilla raised an eyebrow at me and Jack before walking over and sticking her hand out for Jack to take.

“Camilla.” She said.

Jack grinned. “Odette, you never told me how gorgeous Camilla was. And I’m Jack by the way.”

He shook her hand and I saw her blush lightly. “Thanks.”

We all stood around talking to each other, trying to decide what we were going to do. But instead of actually doing anything we all spent the day talking and catching up. Or getting to know each other. Gabe stuck around and eventually we ordered food and just continued to talk and hang out.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's Tuesday! :D
Anyway. This isn't my favorite chapters but that's alright. I obviously like it enough to post it. (:

So. I need a few ideas to get me going again. What would you all like to see? Any requests? Pretty please?

Read, comment, subscribe, and give me some love. I would like to give a massive massive thank you to anyone who has done any of these. I can't believe how much love this story is getting so far. So thank you thank you thank you. <3
And lastly, title credit goes to Motion City Soundtrack.
Enjoy!