Status: New story oh chyeah

Hold on till May

Prologue..

"Skyler!! Wake up we're going to be late!" My dad's voice yelled from the bottom of the staircase. I lied in bed with my eyes closed pretending I was sleep because I thought they would leave without me. Guess I was wrong. "Skyler!!!" I heard my mum yell this time. I closed my eyes tighter, I honestly didn't want to go to this brunch. It was actually a charity event which made it even worse. My dad being the famous Harry Styles is why I hate my life. I don't hate my dad, I actually love him with all my heart I swear it. It's his career and reputation I hate. You'd expect the pap to leave you be after years in a band, nope. They don't only bother the celeb, they also bother their children. Especially us, due to a dumb stunt my brother pulled a few years ago. I hate that the pap just follows us around everywhere my dad and mum are use to it, but I'm not nor will I ever be. As much as my older sister Darcy hates admitting it, she loves the attention, being that she always is the center of attention in this bloody family. Same with my brother Jayden with his "Oh look at me, I'm a star swimmer plus my dad is famous" attitude. I on the other hand hate that my dad's fame is on us. I wish sometimes that he was never in a band and never became a star but if he didn't he would have never met my wonderful mum. I love my mum because she's normal, well not anymore. She was though before she met my father. Yeah I know what your thinking my dad is normal too or was, but what I'm saying is my mum spent most of her teenage life normally, while my dad became an instant superstar at 16! 

"Skyler, pumpkin, please get up" my dad said on the other side of the door. I faked a sneeze along with a cough and put on my best sick voice. "Dad I don't feel to good" I lied in a raspy voice along with another cough. 

"She's faking!" Jayden yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Skyler, please don't play around this is important!" My dad stated while walking in my room.

I opened my eyes and looked over at him, even though my dad is in his 30s he still doesn't look a bit over 21. He still has a mop of curls on his head and his signature dimples have gotten deeper with age. He gave me a sympathetic look. "Please Sky" he said sternly. I took a deep breath and got out of the bed. I had a keen feeling they were going to force me out, so I had woken up early to shower and dress. "Why do you have to make everything so complicated Sky?" My dad asked when he saw that I was fully dressed, with shoes on. I grabbed my white peacoat off of my coat rack and walked out past my dad without answering his question. "She's ignoring me again" My dad stated annoyingly while walking down the stairs behind me. 

"Sky please don't ignore your father" My mom stated as I reached the bottom step she reached her hands out to touch my face in a motherly way. She smiled at me, her brown eyes shined while she did. I smiled back at her, because I knew she was looking into a mirror every time she looked at me. I am the only one out of all of my siblings that has my fathers eyes but my mothers facial features. We all have the curly hair except my mom hers was straight like a wood board. "It's going to be fun" she said happily while moving her hands off my face.

"Hopefully" I mumbled.

"Did you say something Sky?" Jayden asked with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes at him, he has always loved to get me in trouble over any little thing I say or do.

"Alright let's go" My dad stated opening the front door for us to walk out. We all piled inside the limousine, I sat on the opposite end of the limo next to a window. I plugged my headphones into my ears and put the volume on max. Goodbye world, Hello iPod
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty everyone this is my second story I have been working on, which explains why I haven't been updating "Forever is a long time" but I will be updating both frequently! Please let me know what you think! Your comments mean a lot to me. Enjoy! And ignore any typos! Love you all!