Status: New story oh chyeah

Hold on till May

If you me were you'll do the same

When the limo pulled up at the banquet hall the pap went mad.What am I talking about the pap is mad no matter. My father was the first to walk out along with my mother and so on. I walked out last, my father, mother, and siblings stopped for pictures. I found a way to sneek past them, and ran inside. Which wasn't a good idea either because there was a few more pap or phototgraphers inside. Luckily they didn't notice me, but someone else did.

"Skyler is that you!?" Louis' exclaimed pulling me into a bearhug. I giggled as I tried to break from his embrace. "My gosh you've gotten so big! In a good way. How old are you now pumpkin?" He asked happily. Louis still looked exactly the same since I had last saw him, except he had a few noticable wrinkles growing by his eyes.

"I'm 16" I replied with a small smile. His mouth dropped open in shock

"No you're not! You've got to be kidding! It hasn't been that long, has it?" He stated in shock. His reaction made me laugh.

"Actually it has been Lou, I havent seen any of you since I was 12" I replied with a chuckle. Louis began to mumble to himself, I guess he was counting the years. "Oh my gosh it has been" He said to himself.

"Where's you wanker father at?" He asked with a smile on his face. His choice of words made me smile.

"Outside taking pictures" I replied pointing towards the glass doors. Sure enough my dad was out there looking in. His eyes caught with mine and he shook his head in disapointment. I rolled my eyes turned around back to Louis who was now occupied by his wife El and their 2 children. Kylie, shes 10 and Craig he was 4.

"You remember Kylie, right Sky?" El asked happily. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Its so wonderful to finally see you again" El said while pulling me into a soft embrace.

"Likewise" I replied smiling at her.

When we pulled away El's smile got bigger. I turned around to be faced with my family. My dad and Louis hugged eachother and began to fake cry. Out of nowhere some yelled "Vas happenin!" In a fake cry like voice. I also heard yells from 2 other voices and soon enough the entire band was huddled together they were fake crying and jumpimg around. Everyone gathered around to watch the scene. The pbotographers took pictures nonstop. I looked around the room to find any familiar faces and I couldnt spot any. I turned to face my other who was now occupied by 4 other women they were hugging a chatting. Jayden and Darcy were engaged in the conversation as well. I backed away slowly and ran towards the coat room. I gave the servant my coat. I was planning on giving the servant money to let me stay in the coat room but my father showed up behind me with my mothers' and siblings coats. I smiled at my dad who was giving me the silent treatment. I walked away from the area and out into the hall where all the food was magically set up. "Skyler hun, come over here please" my mother's voice rang out from the other side of the hall where she was seated with all the other wives. She was waving her hand for me to go over. I took a deep breath and walked to the other end of the hall.

"Skyler hun you remember, El, Dani, Demi, and Perrie." She asked happily.

I smiled and nodded "Yes I do, I actually talkes to El earlier" I said in a happy voice.

"You've gotten so beautiful dear" Dani said sweetly.

"Thank you" I replied happily.

"That dress really compliments your skin dear, where did you buy it?" Perrie asked happily. I looked down at my salmon colored ax paris dress. the top from my straps to my torso was lace and the bottom kicked out. It was pretty a girly. "Its from AX Paris" I told her happily.

She smiled at me "Its gorgeous!" she replied joyfully

"Thank you" I replied with a curtsy. I bid them all goodbye and walked away towards the food. Only a few people were eating and when I say a few only 2 people were actually eating and one of those two was Niall of course he was engaged in conversation with my father, Louis, Zayn, and Liam. I grabbed a plate and filled my plate with waffles and fruit. Once I reached the candy table I grabbed a shovel full of m&ms and sprinkled them all over my waffles. My mom will kill me if she saw how I was eating. I then grabbed the syrup and drizzled it all over my waffles.

"You know you're not actually suppose to eat at these things" a husky male voice said from behind me. I turned around to face the voice. He was tall, looked around my height, he had brown hair and killer blue eyes, He was smiling at me. I rolled my eyes at him and continued to walk down the train of food. He followed in place. "Are those M&Ms on your waffles?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah, this is the way I eat my waffles" I replied with a small smile.

"That looks foul, no offenece" He stated with his hands up in defense

"None taken" I replied with a small laugh.

"So you're a Styles" he said happily.

I gave him a curious look "How do you know?" I asked

He pointed at his cheeks "The dimples" he replied with a laugh.
I dont know why but I laughed with him.

Jayden's P.O.V

"Oi Jayden!" I heard from behind me, I turned around to see Taylor, Liam's son, Walter and Robbie, Zayn's sons. Taylor was 16 as so was Walter but Robbie was my age 18. I walked over to them.

"Where have you been wanker?" Robbie asked pulling me in for a bro hug. I did the same to the other guys. We chatted for a few minutes about the football match last night and school.

"Your sister is really fit" Robbie said towards me completely off topic.

"Yeah she is" Walter and Taylor both said agreeing, I followed their eyes to Darcy who was chatting with Jessica and Flora, Zayn's daughters, and Karen Liam's daughter. "Thats pretty gross, plus she has a boyfriend" I told them awkwardly.

"Who does?" Robbie asked

"Darcy, plus shes a year older than you" I said with a laugh. Robbie chuckled "I wasn't talking about Darcy" he said in a dark tone. I followed his gaze to Skyler. She was with some bloke they were laughing and trying all the food trays. If Robbie thinks hes going to try something he must be dreaming.

I began to laugh "No, there is no way in hell, I will never allow you to get ner Sky" I told him in a serious after I finished laughing.

"Is that a threat?" He asked looking at me straight in the eyes. His hazel eyes had a hint of anger in them.

"Yeah it is, you're not allowed to talk to my sister, get near her, or even acknowledge her. If you do you'll pay" I spat angrily and stormed away from the group and headed towards my sister.

"Sky can I talk to you for a moment" I broke into their conversation. She looked at me with a confused look. "Um sure" she said. The bloke piped in "She's all yours, I have to go back to my girlfriend anyways. Nice chat Skyler"

"Likewise Elden" She replied with a small smile. When he walked away I grabbed a plate a filled with random food. Once my plate was full I dragged her over to an empty table. "Are you having a good time?" I asked while shovling a spoon full of potatoes into my mouth. All she did was take a deep breath a rolled her eyes then began to eat her food. "Is that a yes?" I questioned, she gave me a small smile. "I was" she said softly looking around the room. I think shes looking for that bloke, who was he anyway, he did look familiar.
I scannes the room with her, my eyes spotted Robbie, he was staring at Skyler, it was disgusting. "Do me a favor Sky?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Yes" she replied looking at me.

"Stay away from Robbie, he has mono" I lied to her. She had a disgusted look on her face. She nodded her head and returned her attention back to her food. I looked over to Robbie who was still staring I gave him a smirk which earned me a glare. There is no way in hell I'll let him near Sky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jayden is such a protective brother awww. Who is that mystery boy? I know haha, he will be introduced fully in the next chapter. Let me know what you think (: love you all.