I Think I've Finally Had Enough

Chapter Two

"Get up!" Rumor yelled as she walked into my room. "Up!l

I rolled my eyes and closed my MacBook. "I was never asleep."

With a simple shrug, she walked to my closet. "We're going out."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at my phone. It was only 7 P.M. "Oh so you and Niall are going out?"

Rumor grabbed a black dress, a leather jacket, and a pair of nude heels. "Yeah, so are Harry and Zayn. So I figured you'd come too."

"And if I don't want to?" I questioned as I got out of bed.

"That's not an option,hun."

I sighed, knowing it wasn't a good idea to argue with her. She'd win anyway. "I'm going to get a shower. What time are we leaving?"

"At eight thirty. Thank you so much, Ken! You'll absolutely love Zayn!" The brunette squealed.

I rolled my eyes. "You owe me," I called before walking into the bathroom with my clothes.

____________________________________________________

With a sigh, I walked into the club bar thing next to Rumor. Niall quickly waved us over to a VIP section and we sat in the half circle booth.

"Hey, love," Harry greeted as I sat down. "No cat whiskers?"

I laughed. "Not today."

Running a hand through my hair, I glanced around. There was no sign of Zayn, who I have yet to meet. Rumor had slid in next to Niall and they were talking as they drank beer. I was sitting next to Harry and I'm certain Zayn would have to sit next to me.

So many girls would love to be me right now.

Rumor looked lovely in her res dress and black heels with her hair flat ironed. I quickly took a shot that they had just put down for us. Every time I went out with Rumor, my self-confidence fell lower than normal.

I could tell Harry was about to say something, but Zayn walked up to the table.

"Kendrix, this is Zayn," Niall introduced.

I flashed a smile. "Hi Zayn."

"Hi Kendrix," he greeted as he sat next to me.

I bit my lip. I was not prepared for him to look so perfect. There wasn't a dark hair out of place, and even in the awkward light, I could tell he had chocolate brown eyes.

"You look beautiful tonight," Harry mumbled in my ear.

My breath caught in my throat partially because of how close he suddenly was and because of his words.

No guy has ever called me beautiful.

I turned my head towards him. "Well you don't look so bad yourself."

He gave me his famous grin. It was yesterday that we met in the hallway and we had ended up talking for four hours then.

"You know," Zayn said to me now, "I'm going to call you Ariel."

I raised an eyebrow. "Out of all the things, why Ariel?"

"Because your hair and eyes remind me of the little mermaid," he explained as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Well, no one said I was smart.

I laughed and decided that maybe being forced to come here wasn't such a bad thing after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there are any mistakes, I have to type this from my phone because our Internet went out.

Fucking cable company.

Thank you to my commenter and subscribers. I literally live you guys.

Get your dresses on, we are getting married!! :))

Let me know what you think!