I Think I've Finally Had Enough

Chapter Three

“Love, wake up. Babe! Kitten!” Said a very annoying voice. I groaned and curled into a fetus position.
“Go away,” I mumbled.
“Nope. Now up! Up!” The male voice said again as he shook me.
With a groan I finally opened my eyes and looked around. “What am I doing here?” I asked when I realized this wasn’t my apartment and Harry was the one waking me up with stupid nicknames.
“You and Rumor were really drunk and so was Niall. You could barely stand up straight so I helped you up here. The entire time we were in the hallway, you were mumbling about how ‘Harry’s dimple’s cute’ or ‘God, Zayn’s cheekbones were sexy’.” He explained using air quotes and a really bad girl voice. “So I brought you in here and put you to bed in my room.”
“Where did you sleep?” I asked, brushing off the comments about what I said last night.
“The couch,” Harry responded as he stepped away from the bed.
“Well, thanks,” I mumbled as I threw back his comforter and got out of bed.. “You’re bed is the best thing in this world, but I don’t even want to think about the things that have happened on it, so I’m getting up.”
He laughed. “Do you want breakfast? Or tea?”
I raised an eyebrow. “I like coffee. Hot tea is gross,” I answered.
Harry gasped dramatically. “You haven’t had good tea then. I will make you some. I promise you it will be better than whatever you’ve had in the past.”
I laughed, ignoring my pounding headache. “Be my guest. I’ll go back to my apartment so I can get out of this dress.” I said as I picked up my heels and jacket. I quickly padded through his apartment, across the hall, and into mine.

Walking into my room, I went straight for my closet. I put on black yoga pants, a black ¾ sleeves shirt, and grabbed my raccoon hat. Walking to the bathroom, I began to hum One Thing. My little sister would be so proud of me. Quickly, I brushed my hair and my teeth. My flat ironed hair from last night was now pretty wavy, but not quite the curly mess I was used to. So I just put my hat on after I applied eyeliner, mascara, bronze eyeshadow, and a little foundation powder. Glancing myself over in the mirror, I began to pick my body apart.
I looked like a damn hippo. This shirt was pretty tight fitting and it clung to my disgusting body. If anyone asked what I liked about myself, I couldn’t answer. I despise every part of me.
Tearing my eyes away from the mirror, I made sure I put on bracelets to cover up my… issues.
I left the apartment and walked back to Harry’s. Knocking on his door, he called for me to come in.
“Hey babe,” He greeted as I walked into the kitchen. He shoved a cup to me. “Try it, but be careful, it’s hot.”
I looked at him skeptically but took a sip anyway. “Holy crap.,” I mumbled. “That is amazing.”
He grinned ear to ear. “Told you I could make it better.

After drinking the tea Harry made me, we ended up watching movie after movie and soon, the latest movie was over and the sky was darkening.

“So, I’m going to go out on a limb here and guess you know who I am?” He questioned.
I laughed. “Yeah, I have a little sister. She adores you guys,” I explained as I looked down, becoming a little homesick. “A lot has been going on with our family recently and you’re music has been one of the only things that can make her smile like she used to.”
Harry looked over at me. “I’m sorry,” He started before I cut him off.
“Don’t be. All five of you make her smile, so thanks. You guys probably saved her life.”
He smiled lightly and took his seat next to me on the couch. “So, how many siblings do you have?” He asked.
I laughed. “Eight others, I’m one of nine.”
Harry raised an eyebrow and waited for me to continue.
“There is London and Rio, the two oldest. They were fraternal twins and twenty-five. London is the most mature and was a tattoo artist. He has dirty blonde hair and grey eyes. He is living with his daughter and girlfriend in California. Rio is the younger twin, and the party animal. Since he had taken a year off before starting college, he is now in his last year, studying business. He has brown hair and brown eyes and is living on his own in New York. Even though his name is Rio, we call him Scooby because of his love all things Scooby doo. I’m really close to both of them.”
“Then there is Lauryn. She’s twenty two, blonde hair, blue eyes and is in a pretty bad place right now. She has a son who is a fifteen months old and is living with her fiancé. We used to be really close but things have changed and she became someone she promised me she’d never be. Rumor’s sister is her best friend so that’s how Rumor and I became close.” I explained, not saying much about my drug addicted sister. I looked over to see him listening very attentively.
“Then there is Ophelia, who goes by O is twenty. She dyes her hair auburn and has hazel eyes. She’s a makeup artist living in California with her boyfriend, who is actually from Yorkshire. We are really close but I never got to see her much after she moved.”
“I have a twin brother, Denver, who I’ve been missing a lot. He’s older than me by ten minutes. He’s going to college in New York with Scooby. We’ve done everything together, so moving apart was a big deal. He looks like the male version of me without my hair dyed. So blonde hair and blue eyes.”
“And there is Megan, the one that adores you guys. My little Meggers is a blonde spitfire. But hopefully, she doesn't follow in my some of my relatives’ footsteps.”
“And finally, the last two, Sydney and Dustin. They are ten year old twins. Then, there is Dustin. She is a little social butterfly. She has medium brown hair and light brown eyes. Sydney is the younger twin and a boy. He has Asperger's syndrome. I don’t have the same father as Sydney and Dustin though.” I explained taking a deep breath.
“Big family.” Harry said.
I laughed. “Yeah. Gotta love them though.”
“You still haven’t said anything about you,” He said looking at me.
I bit my lip and shrugged. “I have issues. I’m not normal.”
Harry smirked. “In case you haven’t noticed, I don’t care if you’re normal or not, Kendrix,” He mumbled before pressing his lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
God, last chapter was incredibly shitastic. Anywayyyyy, let me know what you think. outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60068182
London: http://d2tq98mqfjyz2l.cloudfront.net/image_cache/1335569739417530.jpg

Scooby: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0-mk-rQDq_E/TjaorDkVSdI/AAAAAAAAC3w/O6xa-gmOTkw/s1600/brodyjenner-ussmile.jpg

Lauryn: http://www.shescribes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/blake-lively-in-the-town-590x346.jpg

O: http://bombod.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Ashlee-Simpson-Hair-Styles.jpg

Denver: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1mhyoRc1t1rsdgrlo1_500.jpg

Megan: http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTk4NzAzODY3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjExNDE5Ng@@._V1._SY314_CR30,0,214,314_.jpg

Dustin: http://www.childstarlets.com/captures/samples/g_hannelius_searchforsantapaws095.jpg

Sydney: http://images.desimartini.com/user_uploads/moviereview/500_500-pd/7876579_1330082167_96713.png

I own none of those images. Got them from google.