I Think I've Finally Had Enough

Chapter Four

I was shocked to say the least. A guy I have known for three days is kissing me on his couch, after I woke up in his bed. But I kissed back.
And I enjoyed it.
Harry deepened the kiss and moved so he was practically on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
Kendrix, you slut; You should be stopping this.
I smirked as he kissed down my jaw and ran his hand under my shirt and up my sides. Holding back a moan, I moved so I was kissing him again. As the kiss became more heated, we separated for a moment to remove each other’s shirts. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he picked me up and carried me to his room.

______________________________________________________

“I don’t know how it happened, Lou. It just happened,” I heard a deep voice mumble from outside the door.
I sat up, momentarily forgetting what happened but after realizing I was naked and wrapped in a bed sheet, remembered how much of a whore I was.
I just fucked a guy I’ve known for three days. God, I’m a whore.
Holding the sheet tighter, I climbed off the bed and started the hunt for my clothes. Grabbing my panties and bra, I put them on and dropped the sheet, continuing the search for my pants and shirt.
“No, I don’t regret it,” I heard who I assumed to be Harry say.
I bit my lip and finally found my pants. Still missing my shirt, I sighed. It was either stay in this room, or go out into the apartment and face Harry and whoever he was talking to.
I groaned as I sat on his bed. I was supposed to stay away from drama in England. And sleeping with an international popstar didn’t help.
Not. At. All.

Harry opened the door and saw me sitting on his bed, dressed in everything but a shirt and my lovely hat. God, he looked gorgeous even now.
“You’re up,” He said awkwardly.
I nodded. “And in desperate need of a shirt.”
He laughed and handed me my shirt and hat. “Here you go.”
I smiled lightly and stood up. “Thanks I guess,” I said as I pulled on the shirt and the hat.
“So…” He started, “I don’t regret it.”
I shrugged. “I don’t either. I just… I need to go. Rumor might be getting worried.”
He nodded and walked me out to the hallway. “I’ll see you around.”
I nodded at him and walked into my apartment. Leaning against the door, I closed my eyes.
“What did you do this time?” Rumor asked as she walked out of the kitchen and looked at me.
I looked up and saw a blonde head in our living room then I looked at Rumor. “I’m such a slut,” I whispered. “God, I’m just like my mother.”
Rumor sighed and looked over her shoulder. “No you aren’t. But we’ll talk about this later.”
I nodded and stalked to my room, ready to lay down and mope. My mother cheated on my father for almost the entire time they were together. They split up when I was seven. I would constantly go back and forth between the two. My mother had inherited a large sum of money from her father and we lived off of that.
Lord knows she’d never work.
After she had Dustin and Sydney, she fell back into her old habits. Habits from when London and Scooby were young. Anorexia, a pill addiction, and a heroin habit. I didn’t move in with my dad until I was fifteen and her boyfriend raped me. Of course, she didn’t believe me. I never told my father about that, and made Megan swear that she would never tell him. My mom would always have a different guy at the house and slept with anything that had a penis.

My father was like my best friend, but recently he was diagnosed with heart failure and they gave him about three years, if he’s lucky. I’m a total daddy’s girl and will die the day he does.
He is part of the reason I’m in London. He once visited here when he was young and love it so he wanted me to see it. Even though he was sick, he told me to come here anyway. But his one condition was that I stay away from guys and their drama.
Two weeks in and I’ve already slept with a guy. Such a bright future.
♠ ♠ ♠
yep, totally shitty. I've never had sex or kissed a guy. (forever aloneeee!) so yeah, i'm incredibly awkward.

September 23rd was mah birthdayyyy. But my mibba age is wrong. I just picked a random age and went with it. So yeah, I'm somewhere in the teenage years ;)

Thank you to Shags! :D You are awesome and we are going to get married now.
kthanksbai

I gots me a tumblr. I follow back! Click it

Nicholas Alan Moore <---her daddy

Camilla Jessica Stokes <--- her mommy