Status: Complete

Love and Death

Chapter 4

So at this point he’s back in Germany, long after the Tokio-lovin funeral, and he’s already killed two out of his three targets, and has so far gotten away with it. Here’s the tricky bit now; attacking someone out of random and managing to kill them…. without getting recognised. So what he did was cosplayed as his late twin brother, knowing that the German public were aware of the fact that he was dead. So yeah, that’ll freak some people out definitely.

OK, time for the cliché attack setting; there was Bill, dressed as Tom, walking down a poorly-lit street, tryina look as dodgy as possible, and in perfect timing a hater walked past with a shiv in hand, and while Bill’s back was turned, the hater snuck up behind him to make his attack. Just like his brother, Bill got his Swiss army knife and struck his enemy back. And thus began another long-winded fight between a Kaulitz and an enemy. Now, Bill wasn’t quite as agile as Tom so he took a bit more damage in this fight, but at the same time, dealt a lot more to his enemy. He might look like a girl, but boy can Bill Kaulitz fight like a man.

As they carried on fighting, Bill took a critical hit leaving him bleeding too much blood than is safe. For this Bill pinned his enemy to the wall with his remaining strength and lunged his Swiss army knife into his enemy’s heart with much force and no hesitation. And that was Tom Kaulitz’s death avenged. Bill can die a happy man now. As he snuck away to the nearest shelter, he was still losing a lot of blood from his most critical wound. He was losing focus on where he was going, so he had to stop to regain his sight. He realised that he wasn’t going to make it through the night, so he slowly but surely succumbed to that annoying white light that was creeping ever closer to him, sucking him in…

***

All of a sudden Bill shot upright in his bed, and checked the parts of his body that he could see for any wounds, and found none. He saw his lover Andreas asleep in bed next to him, and thought ‘thank Fuck, it was just a nightmare’. He was breathless and in shock that he could have such a vivid nightmare, and he wondered if there really was such a family as the Yagami family, and so on. It was 3 in the morning and he feared going back to sleep in case he had another vivid nightmare like this one. So he made his way to the kitchen to make himself a damn good steaming mug of hot chocolate. He really needed to relax.

As he was sitting there in his Slanket, reading a book and sipping his hot chocolate, he heard something drop onto the floor, out of nowhere….
♠ ♠ ♠
The End!!

A short one, I know, but I couldn't make chapter 3 too long, could I?