Status: Getting there!

The Boy Next Door

You're beautiful to me.

Gerard's POV

As Frank fumbled with his door keys, I was pressed against him and kissing his neck. Even though we hadn't spoken about it, we both knew that something was going to happen. The air between us was filled so much with lust it was unbearable.
When Frank had finally managed to open the door, I had pushed him up against the nearest wall, kissing him with all I had. His arms had instantly flown around my neck whereas my hands were placed on his hips. I pushed myself closer to Frank, feeling his body heat between our clothes.
I swiped his bottom lip with my tongue loving the feel of his cold lip ring against it. He opened his mouth a little and taking the opportunity, I pushed my tongue in finding his in no time. We fought for dominance but also just enjoying the feel of this. Just kissing, sharing body heat.

He pushed my shoulders causing me to stagger back. I looked at him confused but that confusion was wiped away when he growled at me. Yes, he fucking growled at me. And it was fucking hot.
He took me by surprise as he pretty much leaped into me, pushing me against the wall behind me, resuming kissing. This time, he held all the dominance.
He may look small but fucking hell can he be strong and demanding when he wanted to be. I could feel myself become excited as Frank pushed himself up against me forcefully. This, was fucking sexy as hell.

He took my arms and pinned them above my head. His hands then started stroking down my arms and then down my chest. Then once again he surprised me by slipping his cold hands up my shirt and stared stroking my bare chest. This contact was too much to not moan, it felt so good. Little tingles were sent through my body, head to toe. I could feel Frankie smile into the kiss when I moaned into his mouth.
His hands reached my nipples where he started to play with them, turning me on even more. How was he this good at this?
Then my mind wondered to how many people he's been with before. I had to tell myself to shut up because if I thought about this too much, I know I'd end up getting upset and what a great time to get upset eh? And how do I know that he has done this before? I couldn't dwell on something that might not be true.
Frank's hands left my nipples and ran them back down my chest, starting to stroke my stomach. I moaned once again at the pleasure of being kissed and touched my this amazing, sexy beast.
He started to play with the hem of my shirt then suddenly he pulled it up, breaking the kiss and throwing my shirt onto the floor.
We stood looking at each other, both out of breath and grinning like fools. He leaned into me again and gave me the sweetest kiss I could ever ask for. Full of passion and… love?

This sudden change of mood made me want to kiss him more, to feel that love again and again and again. He pulled away and smiled at me. Without a word he grabbed onto my wrist, walked over to my shirt and picked it up handing it too me.

"Don't want to lose this," he smiled sheepishly. I went to put the shirt back on but was stopped my Frankie's hand as well as an angry growl. Oh, those growls, so fucking hot.
"Leave it off."

Then he started walking towards the stairs pulling me along with him. We made our way up to his room and instantly began kissing again. Never breaking the kiss, we moved towards Frankie's bed where he pushed my down onto it grinning. He straddled me again and began kissing his way up my chest. I could feel little goosebumps forming as he made his way to my neck.
He began licking and sucking and biting at one particular point on my neck. I could tell I was going to get a bruise tomorrow.

He was once again, tuning me on so much. I don't know how much I'd be able to take before ripping his clothes off and doing very, very bad things to this boy.
Another moan slipped from my lips and as soon as the sound emitted from my lips, Frankie sat up smirking at me. I leaned up as well and slowly removed his shirt. Once the shirt was thrown across the room, Frankie leaned down again and started kissing me. I slowly laid back onto the bed where me and Frank continued our heated make out session.

Frank ground his hips down causing out crotches to rub together. We both gasped at the friction and the thought of feeling each others erections. He moved his hips down again and I met him with a thrust of my own hips. The friction was fucking amazing. I could feel myself growing harder and harder every second of being this close with Frank.
I reached my hands down to Frank's waist and began to unbuckle his belt. Just as I popped it open, my phone began to ring. I decided to ignore it and continued working at his belt.
The phone luckily stopped ringing so I began on Frank's pants. I could feel Frank's breath on my neck from where he was panting and it was turning me on even more. Just the thought of being able to get a boy like him this excited, made me even more excited than I was before.
Just as I pulled down the zip in a very teasing manner, my phone rang again.

Sighing I told Frank that I really had to answer it this time.
I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Mikey. This instantly angered me. Shouldn't he be getting laid himself? For fuck sake.

"What Mikes?" I said to him angrily.
"Erm, G-Gee?" I heard him sniffle and my anger turned into concern. Was he crying? Mikey never cried!
"What Mikey? What's the matter?" I asked him worried.
"A-Alicia b-b-broke up with me and erm, I, oh man. I done s-something stupid." And then he started crying. And not just little cries, he was crying hysterically.
Frank looked at me concerned as I could feel myself tearing up.
"I'll be there in a second Mikes. I love you, don't move okay?"
"O-okay Gee," then I hung up.
"SHIT!" I cried, what has he done?