Status: Getting there!

The Boy Next Door

Together!

After two long weeks of boring conversations with fucktard doctors and waiting, Mikey was finally able to enter the real world once again.
Even though the hospital saw 'mental stability' in Mikey, he would have to go to therapy every week for a minimum of 6 months. I know that my brother was never depressed and he probably won't harm himself again but at least he has a professional to talk to about his feelings. But in all fairness, he says he only needs me. We talk about everything. He doesn't like the idea of someone he doesn't know to know everything he's feeling. They only care because they're payed to.

A way to keep himself entertained, Mikey would roll himself through the corridors at a huge speed. The one upside to being in hospital is being able to play with the wheelchairs. I'm pretty sure he's not even allowed on them but they can't yell at some one who 'needs help' right? It was great to see him laughing so much.
I was here everyday to talk to my brother. He should have been let go sooner, even I can tell he was better! But no, the doctors wouldn't allow it.

I helped Mikey up from the chair he was lounging in despite his protests. Unfortunately neither Mom or Frankie could be here to see Mikey leaving this place. Mom had to go into work otherwise her Jackass boss would have ANOTHER go at her, and Frank had to stay at home and help his own Mom. Luckily though, I knew Frankie would be waiting outside his house for us.
In the last 2 weeks, both me and Mikey have become closer with Frank. He had been over by the hospital near enough every day to visit both of us and he always brought something with him whether it was his Mom's homemade cookies or just some coffee from Starbucks.

Frank Iero was the sweetest, caring person I have ever met, and I still haven't asked him out! I wanted to, I wanted to so badly but I was worried of rejection.
I know he likes me, if he didn't why would he kiss and hug me and tell me how much he cares? I'm just scared he would think we were 'moving to quick'. The admiration I have for that boy hits me every time I see him like a train crashing into me. It's so cliche and disgustingly cheesy, but I never knew I could feel for some one this much in such a short amount of time.
We have known each other for what, not even three weeks! But even though I have my doubts, I really like Frank, I'm falling for him and I'm falling for him fast.

I wrapped my arm around Mikey's skinny shoulders and steered out way towards the exit, practically skipping with excitement. Just as we had almost walked out of the door, I heard the annoying sound of high heels coming closer to us and becoming faster. Just as we turned around, a big, busty blonde shoved some papers into my face. What was it with all these tarty nurses?!
"Sign these please!" she said with a sarcastically happy voice. Sighing, I signed the fucking papers and threw them back into her fake face.

"Thank you babes!" I replied in the same voice she used on me. I could hear Mikey behind me snickering and trying to cover the sound with his bandaged hands. I grinned back at him and finished our conquest to leave the overly clean prison.
As we sat into my car, he turned up the volume of the radio blasting Iron Maiden out. Along the short 10 minute drive home, we sang at the top of ours lungs and gaining a lot of weird looks from the people outside. One guy flipped me off while shouting at me! There are a lot of nice people around…

I parked outside my house to find a bored looking Frank sat on the front steps. As soon as he saw my car, he jumped up with a massive smile on his face. Before I could even turn on the engine, Frankie had my door open and was already hugging me.

"Hey Frankie, miss me?" I smirked.
He pulled back blushing with a small smile on his face, "You have no idea Gee."

I got unbuckled and out of the car and gave Frank a quick kiss on his cheek before helping Mikey out of the car.
"Seriously Gerard!" he growled at me. "I'm not fucking sick, I can move on my fucking own! Now go see your boyfriend!" I was laughing at what Mikey was saying as well as Frank but as soon as Mikey said "boyfriend" we both froze. Boyfriend?

No, we weren't boyfriends, no matter how much I wanted to be, we weren't. Mikey laughed awkwardly and slowly walked away. I watched him up until his skinny body disappeared into the comfort of our new house. The house he hasn't even stayed in for three nights.
I looked back at Frankie who had a little blush on his face and was standing awkwardly.

"So…" Frank said.
"So…" I trailed off.
"Want to go on a walk?" Frank blurted out.
"Sure."

I took his hand in mine as we made our way through the little park Frank had lead me the first day we met. During the little walk, neither of us spoke. It was one of those silences where you'd feel awkward then not then back to being awkward again. We looked out at the scene before us before sitting down. I turned to Frankie about to say something but he cut me off before I could even speak. His lips had covered mine in an instant, his arms around my neck pulling me in closer and Frank had practically pounced into my lap. I was stunned by his sudden action but was happy nether the less. I had missed this, kissing Frankie. We hadn't had a proper kiss like this since the night Mikey went into hospital.
I needed this, I craved it, and now I was finally getting it.

I wrapped my arms around Frank's skinny waist, pulling him closer to me, loving the feeling of his body next to mine. I ran my tongue along Frank's bottom lip to be greeted with a little gasp allowing me to enter his mouth. Frankie moaned as our tongues collided, twirling together in a heated, passionate kiss. His fingers had curled around my hair and occasionally tugged on my black strands. A normal person would be in pain due to this action but me being the weird shit I am, was getting turned on by it.
It felt weird, getting turned on in practically the woods but who would blame me? I had Frankie straddling my lap, tugging my hair and was winning the battle for dominance with our tongues. A little moan escaped my lips and were muffled my Frank's mouth. I could feel him grinning in response.
I suddenly flipped Frank over so he was lying on his back and I was straddling his hips.
We panted against each other's lips just looking into each other's eyes.

"Gerard," he whispered, his hand coming up to caress my cheek.
"I," I panted out. "I really fucking like you Frank."
"And I really fucking like you too Gee."

"Wait, let me finish," I grinned down at him. "I like you so much. I can't get you out of my mind, you little fucker. You're all I can think about, every minute of every day. It feels weird because I've only known you for a couple of weeks but, I feel like I belong with you. You know? So, what I'm saying is, ehum. Will you be my boyfriend Frankie?"
I finished my speech and looked into Frank's eyes again. He looked shocked to say the least, just processing everything I had just said. He looked up to me caressing my face again with teary eyes.

"Of course I will be your boyfriend Gee," he whispered and leant up to kiss me on the lips again.