Status: Getting there!

The Boy Next Door

Six feet under the stars.

I was so happy, fuck that, I was ecstatic! The man of my dreams accepted to go out on a date with me and the best part, was that I've known him for what felt like a life time.
Mine and Frankie's hands were still together so when I leant back to lie down, he came down with me. He rested his head on my chest as our arms were wrapped around each other.
We talked and talked about little things, just getting to know each other. From what it was like back in my home town and to what it was like for us growing up. Favorite bands, comic books, films and just general things about ourselves.
As crazy as it seems, I honestly believe that we were made for each other, soul mates.

We spoke and spoke until the stars came out, and then we stopped, admiring the beauty of the sky.
It was actually really romantic, and I loved it.
So sue me!
I'm a romantic at heart and would happily spend every single day doing this.
After about half an hour of just being together and gazing at the stars, Frankie turned his head, his chin resting just above my heart and looked into my eyes.
I could feel my neck become hotter and the heat spread to my cheeks and I knew at the exact moment that I must have been a brilliant shade of red.

Frankie started to giggle and fuck, that giggle could do wonders.
"You're so cute Gee," he murmured after he stopped giggling.
"No you are Frankie," I know, I know, mushy much? But fuck it.
Frankie just looked at me, studying my face and almost whispered, "I feel like I've known you forever."
A huge smile marked its way onto my face as I whispered back, "I feel the exact same way."

Frankie also grinned at me, making little butterflies appear in my stomach. It felt nice feeling like this after such a long time.
I had always felt like I didn't belong or that everyone hated me, well, except for my family, I love them to bits.
But I never had any one out side of my family that cared about me or showed any act of kindness towards me. Where I used to live, I was shoved into lockers, got beaten up and cornered out of school.
But to actually feel like someone cared for me, well, I wasn't going to complain.

As if he could read my mind, Frankie told me I'd never be alone again.
When Frank told me that, I knew it was true and I knew that I'd always have him. I just pray to God that I'm right. I never want to lose the one person who understands me, the one person who cares without it being unconditional.

It started getting late and even though I didn't want to, me and Frank had to make our way back home before our parents started to worry too much. So me and Frank walked hand in hand, still talking about anything and everything, up until we reached his front door.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at seven okay? And don't even think about bringing your wallet with you, I'm paying," Frankie just giggled in response making me laugh with him.
"Good night Gerard," he whispered up to me before going on tip toes to kiss me on the cheek.
I smiled widely, "Good night Frankie," and with that he made his way to his front door. I watched him as he let him self in and turned back to wave at me.
I waved back and watched as the door swung shut.
I had to contain a giggling fit as I walked next door, let myself into my house and made my way down stairs to my room.

As I fell asleep, all I could think about was Frankie and how amazing he is.
I really fucking hope that he feels the same way and that tomorrow will be even more awesome as tonight was.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's so short, I'm sorry! But more is to come.