Status: Active.

Gravity

F I F T E E N

"I don't know if I can do this," I paced the hotel room, running both hands through my hair, tugging at the ends a bit. Dee had dyed it again last night, since the teal had faded since the first time. It was brighter now, and it really made my eyes stand out.

"Where's the girl that stood up to Kat, huh?" CC stated, standing up and crossing the room to meet me. "I saw a different girl in you," He poked me in the chest with a grin, "For once you were in control. And didn't it feel good?" He asked.

"Well, yeah," I shrugged.

"Then dammit, you're going to go out there, grab that bitch-" Dee started but was cut off by Ashley.

"Don't get too riled up, Dee. You're going to start a cat fight," Ashley muttered and Dee sent him an annoyed glare.

CC sighed and turned to me, ignoring the minor argument Dee and Ashley were having behind him. He put a hand on my shoulder, "You're going to march out there like you're the baddest girl to walk this Earth," I laughed when CC swayed his hair back forth for emphasis, "And tell that Diva to go back from where she came from. And if she has problems, you use what you know to get her to do what you want. It's exactly what she's been doing to you since high school. This is your time," CC smiled.

I took in a deep breath. I had only seen Kat a few times since our talk a few nights ago. Whenever she did come near me, she would stare at me with these wide eyes, waiting for me to say something. I ignored her, and kept her on her toes. It was nice having some control in my life for once.

"Okay," I breathed out and CC flashed his signature grin, all while Ashley and Dee stopped mid-argument to give me a cheer.

Dee had put me in a cute outfit. A pair of black jeans, some boots, and a cut off top. She gave me a scarf, it was freezing outside, and gave me a slap on the back, "I have all the faith in you! Now go show that bitch who's boss!" She encouraged and Ashley rolled his eyes at her excitement.

"I believe in you," He said sweetly and hugged me.

CC said he would walk down with me, to intimidate Kat a little more. Dee said there was nothing like a little male intimidation to make a girl shake in her boots. Especially when said male is the one she almost cheated on her boyfriend with.

When we stepped into the elevator CC sent me a grin, then held his hand out. I took it, our fingers intertwining. It was very simple, no feeling to it at all, just someone's hand in mine. He shrugged and gave a laugh, causing me to chuckle too, "You're lucky I'm single, Princess. Or you'd have a lot of explaining to do," He chimed and I shook my head with a smile.

"Keep it to yourself, Coma," i joked and he chuckled.

We stepped out of the elevator, hand in hand. We walked out of the hotel, towards the buses, where I had told Kat to meet me. She would be standing outside of my bus, away from the band bus. I didn't want Andy to hear what I had to say to Kat, so the further the better.

When we turned the corner Kat was already standing there, shivering in her coat, leaning against the bus. She was pacing, looking around for me. She stopped when she saw me and CC walking up to her. I watched as she looked from me to CC, then back to me. We walked up to her and CC said nothing as he turned to me with a smile, "I'll be on the bus, Babe. Come get me when you're done," He smiled before leaning in and kissing my cheek lovingly and walking away.

When CC was out of sight Kat turned to me, "I see you got who you were after," She stated.

"It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be," I shrugged and I could tell she had a remark to say. "You've been causing a lot of hassle here," I stated and she sighed, "Every time you pick a fight with Andy, I have to deal with it. I already write your damn letters for you and I don't need to be your boyfriend's therapist either."

"What do you want me to do?" She asked, her voice small. I liked that I couldn't hear the power in her voice anymore. She was weak around me. I loved it.

"You need to go home," I said and her jaw dropped.

"Besides, the longer you stick around, the more CC threatens to tell Andy everything," I shrugged and she glared.

"You told him about Jake, didn't you?" She accused.

"Don't you tell Andy everything?" I asked, mocking her pout as I did so, "In all of your letters? That's how Andy knows so much about you, right?"

She looked away defeated, and I could see the faintest tear in her eye, "What am I supposed to say to him?" She asked.

I shrugged, "You have a photoshoot to do. You want to go home. I don't know, you're not completely incompetent," I stated, crossing my arms over my chest.

"What happened to you?" She asked and I glared. We were silent for along time, just staring at each other. For a moment I almost believed that she wouldn't leave, and I'd have a hell of a fight coming towards me, but she finally broke her gaze, "I'll do it. You won't stop writing the letters right?" She asked. I shook my head and she nodded, "Okay," She sighed.

"Relax," I smiled, "I'm sure you can find plenty of guys to keep you company when you get home. That's how you managed on all of the other tours, right?" I asked and she looked over at me, her face filled with hurt.

"I'll be gone by tomorrow."

-

Andy didn't want to show how relieved he was as he watched Kat pack up everything. He just sat down on the bed, watching the television, and sometimes glancing over at her. If he showed he was the slightest bit saddened that she was leaving, then she wouldn't nag at him as often. Still, he wanted her letters, so long as she didn't nag at him in those too. The letters were the only safe haven he had, and he didn't want her to ruin it.

"I'm all set," She sighed and sat down, exhausted.

"What time does your plane leave?" He asked.

"Ten tomorrow morning," She replied and he walked over and kissed her forehead.

"I'll already be gone when you leave," He said softly and her eyes hardened.

"Why?" She asked.

He sighed, "I have another photo shoot tomorrow and a radio interview. I have to leave here at like six in the morning," He explained.

Although he didn't say it, Kat knew that Kennedy was going to accompany him tomorrow. She would spend the whole day with him, as she was stuck on a plane heading home. It was at that moment that she actually pondered the idea of telling Andy everything before Kennedy could, but decided against it. Either way, she didn't see Andy staying with her if he ever found out.

"I'll miss you, though," Andy added, brushing some hair out of her face. She smiled up at him. Although she was sad to leave him, she didn't want to risk getting caught. Even if Andy forgave her about the letters, he would never forgive her for sleeping with Jake.