Status: Active.

Gravity

T W E N T Y - O N E

It cost me $467.29 to get from San Diego to Hollywood. The taxi driver was a little wary about driving me all the way, simply because he thought I couldn't come up with the money. I assured him it was alright, and he took my word.

I got out, taking all of my stuff with me, and headed to the parking structure of my apartment building. I took my car keys out. Why I carried them on tour, I had no clue, and started to pile my things inside. I still had loads of stuff in the apartment, but I had no intentions of staying with Kat ever again. I needed to move out as soon as possible.

After I locked my car, I took the elevator to the top floor and found the door. I was hoping Kat was gone, but I could hear music coming from inside. I sighed, turning the key and opening the door. When I walked inside I could hear moans coming from the other side of Kat's door and I groaned. I slammed the door and the noise stopped suddenly, and the music was turned off.

It didn't' take long for Kat to emerge, a silk robe wrapped around her, and a worried look on her face, "What the hell are you doing here?" She asked.

"Getting my stuff," I answered and walked over to my room. She followed me inside and watched as I opened my closet door, taking piles of clothes out and laying them on my bed.

"You guys are back already? I thought..."

"You thought you had one more night to fuck?" I asked and she looked away from me, ashamed, "You do," I answered.

"Then why are you here?" She asked.

"I left tour," I answered and her mouth dropped open.

"Why?" She demanded.

"None of your business," I snapped and she raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, does this have anything to do with CC? I told you it wouldn't end well," She stated.

"It wasn't about CC, but when you do find out what it was about, I hope you're fucking happy. You fake, stupid, slutty, bitch," I snapped and she gasped, taking a step back, "I don't give a fuck who you cheat on Andy with. I'm just glad that I don't have to write your fucking letters anymore!" I screamed. "I'm not your fucking puppet anymore, Kat! You have to start doing shit for yourself!"

"You told him?" She asked and I continued to pack. I still didn't want to admit to loving Andy, or that Andy knew everything I was hiding.

"I'll be back for the furniture when I find an apartment," I stated as I lifted the bags over my shoulder and took a box in my hand. I went out to the living room, where she followed, and started to throw all of my pictures from the wall into the box. I then moved on to my DVD's and records before turning to her.

"So this is it? Our entire friendship down the drain like that?" She asked.

"We never had a fucking friendship, Kat," I spat before turning around and tossing the door open.

I sped off down the street. The W Hotel was one of the nicest hotels in Hollywood. I figured I had gone through enough shit to at least deserve to stay in a nice hotel. I had the money, I was depressed, and I needed an escape.

I wanted to get away.

-

"You fucking asshole!" Andy yelled as he stormed into the room, taking his guitarist by the collar and punching him in the nose. Jake fell to the ground, but didn't attempt to fight back as Andy began colliding his foot with Jake's ribs. He knew why Andy was mad, and he knew he would find out sooner or later.

"Stop!" CC yelled, "Andy stop!" He grabbed Andy by the shoulders and turned him around, only to get punched in the face as well.

"You fucking knew too, you piece of shit!" Andy yelled as CC groaned on the floor, "You lied to me about that, you were in a fake relationship with Kennedy, and you knew everything that was going on!"

"I wanted to tell you!" CC argued, "I wanted more than anything to tell you everything, but Kennedy didn't let us," CC explained as Andy began to calm down, "She didn't want to see you get hurt."

"Well she did a pretty good fucking job, didn't she?" Andy snapped.

"Fuck you!" CC yelled, "I get it okay? You're mad about Kat. Shouldn't you be more upset that you lost the one person who truly loved you rather than some fake bitch?"

"I loved, Kat, okay?" Andy defended.

"You thought you loved her. You fell in love with Kennedy, Andy. You said it took one letter for you to fall in love with Kat, right? Well she didn't write that fucking letter, Genius. Get your fucking head out of your ass," CC snapped.

They stood there, glaring at each other. Jake was being handled by another worker on tour, cleaning up his bloody nose. They said nothing, just glaring. Andy knew deep down that he was right, but he was still too angry to admit it.

"CC! CC!" A distant voice screamed. CC turned to the door and saw Dee run into the room, tears in her eyes and Ashley behind her. "She's gone," She stated.

"What?" CC questioned.

"Everything, she's gone. She took all of her stuff and left. I don't know where," Dee explained and CC turned to Andy.

Andy took a step back in shock. Kennedy was gone. She left without saying anything to him. Andy looked away, not wanting to meet their eyes as he stormed out of the room and towards his bus, "I need to see Kat," He stated and CC scoffed.

"You should be worried more about finding Kennedy than that fake bitch, Andy!" He called, but Andy ignored him. "You're a fucking asshole, you know that!?" CC called as Andy continued to keep walking, not responding to the insults CC yelled to him.

Andy stormed into his bus, grabbing an overnight back and throwing some clothes into it. He would be back for the show the following night, but for now he had to drive to Hollywood and find Kat.

As he packed up his stuff he noticed a letter sitting on his pillow. He reached forward and put it in his pocket. He would worry about it later.

Right now, he needed answers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short.