Status: Active.

Gravity

T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Kennedy sat on the countertop, her palms held outwards towards Andy. Her shoes were left at the front door, along with his. Her dress managed to go unharmed through her fall, only two beads having fallen off in the process. She swung her legs innocently, but Andy sat her creamy skin through the slit of her fabric as he concentrated on dampening a washcloth with lukewarm water.

Andy turned to her, taking her right hand first. He held it gently as he brushed the towel over her hands, removing the caked dried blood from her cuts. She winced, but didn't pull away as Andy continued. He tended to her left hand before tossing the washcloth aside and grabbing a bottle of alcohol. At the sight of it she groaned and he chuckled, "It's going to get infected, Kennedy," He warned as he grabbed a cotton ball and applied a generous about of the alcohol, "Just take a deep breath," He said softly, and she did so. At the sound of her gasp, Andy placed the cotton ball on her palm. She winced, tears threatening to prick her eyes. She sighed, letting the pain subside. She concentrated on the way Andy's hands felt against hers.

"I've never been in your apartment before," She said softly, looking around at her surroundings. It certainly was mysterious, and she liked it. Andy hardly ever had people over to the apartment he owned. Before it was only Kat who came over, or John if business needed to be discussed.

"You're welcome any time," He smirked and she giggled, continuing to look around. The living room was spacious with a large window overlooking the Los Angeles skyline in the distance. The lights from Hollywood below them glistened in the reflection of the glass. His walls were filled with artwork. Some paintings and some prints that were Batman themed. He had a few framed posters from bands he liked. A few of his family littered the walls. She found it comforting that she could see various candles around the room. Although there was none brewing, Kennedy was sure it smelled like coffee around the room.

Andy finished and kissed the back of her hand before placing his hands around her hips and lifting her off the counter. It was nearing dawn, and they were both exhausted, "Stay with me," Andy muttered as he carried her to his bedroom.

"Okay," She whispered and he set her down on the bed. He turned around and dove into his drawer, digging for something for her to change in to. He found a baggy shirt he had never worn before and handed it to her. "Um..." She muttered looking around.

"I can leave if you want..." He trailed off, obviously seeing she was discomforted by something.

"Actually, this dress is... kind of hard to get out of," She muttered sheepishly, trying to hide her blush. Andy smiled at how cute she was. So unlike Kat. He loved it. He said nothing as he stepped forward. She stood, lifting her hair up off her shoulders as she turned around, her back facing him. Andy started with the satin ribbon, unlacing it gently. He knew it was Dee's dress, and it would be his head if he did anything to ruin it. In fact, he was terrified for when she found out he had made Kennedy fall in it. He then began with the zipper, pulling it down slowly as well. He pulled it until it stopped and Kennedy let the dress fall before she quickly threw the shirt on over. Andy smiled, pulling her into him and resting his face in the crook of his neck.

"I love you," He whispered and she smiled.

"I love you too," She replied. Andy stripped out of his own clothes and slipped on a pair of pajama bottoms before lifting the covers to his bed. Kennedy climbed in first, Andy followed. She let herself relax in the comfort of Andy's bed. He was quick to pull her to his chest, tangling his legs in hers as she rested her head against his torso. He almost giggled at the feeling of her soft hair on his bare chest. He listened to her breathe, sometimes ragged. He could only imagine it was because her mind was on the position they were in- entwined in his bed. But it soon subsided. Kennedy fell asleep, Andy's chest as a pillow.

-

"The label is going nuts. I don't know what to do, Dee. My hands are tied at this point," John explained. It had been Dee who found John yelling at someone from the label the night before during the party. She, of course, decided to eavesdrop.

"There has to be something you can do!" She protested, "It's Kennedy! She's a tour manager! How the hell is anyone else going to do her job?"

John sighed, "I made a deal with the label. If Kennedy stays then she can act as manager. She'll handle all the business and press stuff from home. She's just not needed on tour. You would be the one to take her place... If your want," John explained.

Dee's eyes widened, "So... She can't even come on tour?"

John shrugged, "Being the manager isn't a walk in the park, Dee. She's got a lot of shit to do and she can't to it all on tour. She needs to be in Hollywood."

Dee sighed, sitting down on Ashley's lap as her mind processed what was happening. They had just gotten Kennedy back, and now they were forcing her away. Not only was it unfair to her, but it was unfair to Andy. "Are you going to tell her?" Dee asked and John sighed.

"I was hoping you would want to. Or at least want to be there when I do. I know she'll be upset... and Andy will probably be furious. But we leave in three days for Europe. I can't put it off any longer," He explained.

Dee pulled out her phone, texting Ashley a quick summary of what was happening before following John out of the door. The car ride was silent to the opposite side of Hollywood. John lived in a large mansion closer to the Hills while the boys opted for apartments in Hollywood. She had gone over when John had asked her to, claiming it was something urgent.

When they came to Andy's apartment, Dee felt like she couldn't breathe. She had to go up to her best friend and tell her that the label didn't was kicking her off tour. It wasn't even a big deal, Dee thought, that Kennedy had run off. But now that the label knew the whole story, they saw her as a liability now that she was officially with Andy.

Andy groaned when he heard a knock on his door. He turned to see Kennedy stretching in his arms and he smiled before turning over to glance at the clock. It was nine in the morning, and he felt anger rise inside of him as he wondered who the hell had woken him up so early. He was also annoyed with the fact that this intruder was interrupting his time with Kennedy, "Who's at the door?" Kennedy mumbled into his shoulder.

"I don't know, but I'm going to kill them," Andy growled as he threw the covers off. He threw on a pair of jeans and a ripped shirt before padding barefoot over to the door. Kennedy busied herself with finding a pair of Andy's jeans to wear.

"What are you doing here?" Andy asked, seeing John and Dee at the door. They looked at each other before looking back at Andy. With one look, Andy knew something was wrong, "What happened?" He asked.

"Can we come in?" John asked.

"You can tell me what the hell is going on," Andy retorted.

"It's probably better if we explain inside, Andy," Dee said and Andy moved out of the way, letting the two inside.

Kennedy walked out to the living room, smiling at her best friend. Her smile faded when she saw the solemn looks on everyone's faces. She walked over to Andy, slipping her hand into his. She immediately felt his pulse and how fast it was, and she knew he was upset about something.

"Kennedy, anything that's happening..." John started, "I tried to do everything. I did. But, the label just won't listen to me. They won't take a chance."

"What?" Kennedy asked in confusion and Dee sighed.

"Ken, the label called John about you. They don't want you to come back as tour manager," She stated slowly and Kennedy took a step back.

"What!?" Andy screamed, pulling his hand from Kennedy's and taking a step forward, "They can't fucking do that!"

"They can.. And they did. If you leave tour without filling out the right paperwork, it's a liability. When the label found out that it was about something between you two, they weren't happy. They especially weren't happy when they found out you two officially got together. So they requested that Kennedy not come back on tour," John explained.

"So I can't come back?" Kennedy asked, her voice small and John shook his head.

"Kennedy, I tried everything. I really did. I managed to get you the new position for manager. You can handle all of the band's business. I trust you, and the label trusts you... But you can't come on tour with us. You have to do your work from here," John explained softly and Kennedy put her head in her hands.

"That's four months away from her, John," Andy growled, "We leave for Europe in three days!"

"I know, Andy."

"Then I'm not going," He retorted, crossing his arms over his chest defiantly.

"Andy!" Kennedy protested.

"Tell the label that I'm not going unless they hire Kennedy back," Andy glared at John, who shook his head.

"It doesn't work like that, Kid. You signed a contract. If you pull that card then they can turn around and sue you and cancel all the upcoming tours. You have too much to lose," John stated.

"Andy, there's obviously nothing we can do. You have to tour, you don't have a choice," Kennedy said softly, placing a hand on his upper arm.

Andy turned to her, and she avoided his blue eyes. She knew how sad they were, and she didn't want to witness it. It was her fault that she wasn't allowed on tour. She had been a coward, she thought, and ran away when she knew the consequences.

"You can work from home. Which, for now can be my home if you want. I don't think you'll want to work in a hotel forever," John said, but Andy quickly cut in.

"Or you can work here," He suggested and Kennedy's eyes widened, "This way I know you'll be here when I get back," He said softly.

"Thanks for coming over guys. I'll call you later," Kennedy said softly. John and Dee took that as a sign to leave, so they got up and let themselves out.

Kennedy stood up, running a hand through her hair as she walked over to the window, staring out into the morning of the city. She sighed, her eyes seeing the reflection of herself through the glass. She felt arms lace around her waist, and Andy's breath on her neck, "I'm going to miss you so fucking much," He confessed.

"Me too," She managed and she turned to him, "Are you sure it's a good idea for me to move in here? I mean, you leave in four days. I'll basically be in your apartment by myself. Don't you think that's weird?" She asked and he shook his head.

"I'd rather you be here, Kennedy. Besides, we're bound to move in together sooner or later. We'll be together for a few days, but there'll be more to come when I come back."

"In four months," She whispered and he spun her around.

"Please don't remind me," He rested his forehead on hers.

"I'm trying not to," She replied.

"I can't wait to come home."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took forever!
Anyways just one more short chapter. I'll post a link to the sequel soon. Also, keep sending your requests. Here's a list so far. Take some time to read them and let me know what you'd be interested in.

1. Motionless in White (Balz): A girl gets the chance to meet her favorite band through a contest. Little did she know something more would come out of it.

2. Black Veil Brides (Andy): Andy is in trouble when mutants start to come out of hiding. Only one girl can save him, but she's not sure she wants to.

3. Black Veil Brides: Vampire/gang story. Possible Avenged Sevenfold crossover. A love story would be in the mix with it.

4. Black Veil Brides (Ashley): Ashley is a ladies man who can't get the one girl who could change everything of for him.

5. Black Veil Brides (Ashley): Ashley gets put in the hospital for alcohol poisoning from partying too hard. The band moves keeps him there to detox so he can get clean for the next tour. He meets a girl who is really sick and ends up changing his life forever. (Not in a romantic way).