Status: Active.

Gravity

Apologies

It's with my deepest regret that I tell you that I will not be updating this story again, or writing a sequel. I'm going to be completely honest with you here. This is me being raw, because you all deserve some sort of explanation.

I have finally reached a point in my life where I realize that I need help. I have been battling with raging emotions and depression for quite some time, and just never realized it. I've been through some traumatic experiences growing up, and I felt that pushing them to the back of my mind and ignoring them was the best solution. In reality, it was just building up and making it worse for myself. My mental health was deteriorating, and I was too naive to realize it. After a rather large mental break down, I thought it would be best if I swallowed a large some of sleeping pills. As stupid as it sounds, I was shaking so bad and in complete hysterics that I couldn't physically get the cap off. I swear that thing was idiot-proof. Regardless, that was my lowest point and it took me that long to realize what was really happening.

I'm telling you this because I know now that I'm not alone. I know some of you have probably dealt with some things in your life that have effected you. It's a consequence of living in our world.

I have a friend who has been through every step of the way with me. I've never actually met her, because we met through Tumblr, but she truly is amazing. She created a blog called Hands Helping Hands. I've talked to her and she's helped me realize some things. I ask that if any of you are having a hard time, you can reach out to her. If you don't have a tumblr, or don't want to use that form of communication, she has given me permission to give her email and phone number out. She talks to multiple people (about twenty at the moment) and is very inspiring. She is doing this out of the kindness of her heart. All you have to do is message me and I'll give you her information. I'll still be coming on Mibba to read stories, but not to write. So I'm here to talk. Everything with her is confidential and she truly is a saint. She doesn't have a bad bone in her body and she never judges anyone by any actions or characteristics. Believe me when I say this because I've confessed some pretty fucked up shit to her.

www.handshelpinghands.tumblr.com

Now, about that sequel. If anyone wants to take up the task of writing it, feel free to message me. I'll send you all of my ideas and plots for the story for you to have and use how you please. It's the least I could do since I know I left you guys hanging off a cliff.

I'm so sorry for everything. But I need to put my health before anything else. Thank you.