Status: Active.

Gravity

F I V E

I slowly turned around to see Ashley and CC standing there, McDonald's bags in their hands, "I tripped," I stated.

Ashley raised an eyebrow, "And how did you manage that one, Twinkle-Toes?" He questioned.

"I was running... and I tripped," I told him again and he nodded, laughing. He handed CC the bags he was holding before stepping forward, "Sit on the curb," He instructed. I did as he was told, and he set my leg on his lap before rolling up my pant leg. Already a nasty purple bruise was forming, and my ankle was swelling up. "Probably sprained. You can't be walking. Wanna give her a hand, CC?" Ashley asked.

This time, CC handed the bags to Ashley before bending down, "Let's go, Princess," He smiled.

"C'mon, really? I can walk. It's fine," I protested as CC placed an arm behind my knees, and another behind my neck before picking me up. CC merely laughed and shook his head before standing up, and I was lifted off the curb. I grumbled.

"Hey, is she okay?" I heard Andy's voice. CC turned around with a grin.

"Just a sprain. She'll be fine in a few days," He replied.

"Oh, I heard someone yell. Are you okay, Ken?" He asked me and I nodded, "Do you need any help?" He asked CC and he gave him a look.

"She's not four-hundred pounds, Andy. I got it," He stated before turning around. Him and Ashley started to walk towards the hotel and I sighed, watching Andy turn away towards the bus.

"Oh, just wait until Dee hears about this one," Ashley muttered.

"Fuck you, Ashley," I muttered.

-

"Do it again!" CC pointed back towards the door and I groaned. He had me doing this entering a room thing way too many times, because I hadn't been doing it right.

"Are you serious? These things are hard to walk in!" I exclaimed, pointing to the black stilettos Dee had suggested me wearing. After an hour of icing my ankle I was ready to walk again.

"If you can walk in those, Honey, then you can walk in anything," She defended with a smile and I groaned.

Obeying, I walked back out the door and waited a few moments before opening the door. I stepped inside, right leg before the left, and walked with a little sway in my hips. I pointed my chin up, instead of looking towards the ground, and looked Ashley in the eyes, before brushing some hair out of my face. I then took the chair across the room, and crossed on leg over the other before bringing all my hair to one shoulder and smiling at them.

"It's getting better," CC noted.

"Aw, c'mon! That was perfect, wasn't it?" I asked Ashley and he shook his head.

"You need to be fully confident in yourself, Kennedy. Sure, you can walk into a room, but you can't fully convince any one else in the room that you're the shit, unless you feel like you're the shit," Ashley explained.

I huffed and sunk into my chair more. "Alright, we'll take a break," CC stated, "Why don't you and Dee model some outfits for us" He suggested.

"Yes!" Dee shouted, "I've been waiting for this!" She exclaimed before pulling me up from the chair, grabbing the clothes from the floor and shoving us both into the bathroom.

"This is embarrassing," I muttered and she laughed.

"Okay, I think this is a good starter," She smiled and handed me a pile of clothes.

It consisted of a pair of red pants with a black off the shoulder sweater. I changed before she gave me a necklace and a bracelet before handing me the shoes, "You want me to wear these?" I asked.

"They're easier to walk in than you think. And they're going to show off those long legs of yours," She winked. I groaned and began to undress. Dee looked away, but I was still embarrassed about her seeing my body. I was so lanky and flat, unlike Dee and Kat.

Dee had applied some makeup with red lipstick and some eyeliner before tossing my hair around a little before smiling, "If Andy doesn't want you, then there will be a swarm of guys lining up for you," She smiled. I rolled my eyes. It wasn't that simple. I only wanted Andy.

Dee opened the door and stepped out first, "Outfit number one," She smiled and I stepped outside.

"Hot damn!" Ashley called with a whistle, "I think it's ten degrees hotter in here. Don't you think, CC?"

"If Andy doesn't want that hot piece of ass, then he's gay," CC stated and I laughed.

"What are you waiting for? Give us a twirl!" Ashley ordered and I did so, earning another whistle, "You're going to have to work those long legs, Kennedy. Guys dig long legs."

I blushed before Dee shoved me back into the restroom. She then handed me a black leather skirt with a long zipper, a white lace top, and an acid wash vest with studs. I groaned, "C'mon, Kennedy. If your legs look that good in jeans, imagine how they look in a skirt," She simply stated and handed me a pair of studded black heels. I changed and paused before stepping out hesitantly.

"You look absolutely stunning," Ashley smiled.

"Really?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't you think so, Ken?" CC stood up and pushed me towards the full length mirror. He stood me in front of it and stood behind me. He pointed to the mirror, smiling at me, "Look how beautiful you are, Kennedy."

I looked in the mirror. It was the first time I actually liked the way I looked. I didn't have anything to complain about. The skirt was high-wasted, and actually gave me some curve on my hips. The shirt was loose, and showed that I had a small frame. My legs looked toned for once, instead of sticks.

"Why are you crying?" Ashley asked, stepping on the other side of me.

"I've never looked like this before," I confessed.

"Kennedy, you've always been pretty. You just needed to embrace it," He assured.
♠ ♠ ♠
The chapters will be getting longer. I promise ;)