Status: very much active

Hopeless Hearts

Chapter 10

"YES!" I he squealed and jumped into my arms. I had never been so happy! Frank was mine! He was my beautiful boyfriend! A girly giggle escaped my lips but I ignored it and wrapped my arms around Frankie before kissing his cheek softly, smiling when his cheeks turned light pink.

***

I was able to convince Frank to stay the night with me and Mikey. Mikey ended up inviting Bob over and we all curled up on the couch watching a horror film. Every so often Frank would hide his face in my chest. I was too happy to be frightened. Having Frank was one of the best things in the world. You want to know what's even better? I got to spend the whole of tomorrow with him because we had a day off school.

The next morning we decided that we were gonna do band practise so Frank left to get his guitar and I decided that I'd tell Bob and Mikey to get ready. I walked up the stairs. I didn't think to knock on the door, I just walked right in. Bad idea. I walked in on Bob pounding into my little brother like he's a 2 cent whore and Mikey moaning just like one too. I squealed a little bit.
"MY EYES! MY BROTHER! MY LITTLE FUCKING BROTHER! BOB I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I yelled. Mikey screamed and Bob stopped his thrusting. I ran out and down the stairs. Bob.... Mikey..... ewwwwwwww. I never ever ever wanted to see that again. I heard the door open and Frank walked in. I instantly ran and took cover in his chest.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"Bob. Mikey. Fucking..." I shuddered and he held onto me. I wished never to see that again...

***

I sat at my desk marking tests. I hated marking people's art. I mean who am I to say that their art is good or not? Everyone has a different style so they draw that way but if it doesn't suit the task then it's wrong. I just don't get it really so I gave every single one good marks because everyone is great in their own way. Now I needed to think of a task to set my first class. No! We were doing nude drawings in Frank's class and 'cause the school can't afford models the teachers had to model. Just great. The first time Frank saw me naked he had to draw me. Along with the whole class. Why couldn't the school just get someone in for free? It so wasn’t in my job description. I couldn't help but sigh heavily. Mikey had to see me in all my glory... Wonderful...

"Hello" I looked at the door and saw that the only other art teacher was standing there and she was my least favorite person. She walked over to my desk and leans over so that her... Breasts were in my face. Let me just say she had a massive crush on me and I had told her a million times I'm gay but she just tried harder.
"What are you needing Miss. Williams?" I asked trying to be polite and not be an ass, but I just wanted to see Frank.
"I was wondering if you would like to come out for dinner tonight" She gave me a shy smile. Told you she liked me.
"Sorry I'm going out with my boyfriend tonight." I smirked and she stormed off in a mood. I laughed a little and marked a few more tests. I heard the door open with a quiet click. Not her again! No, it was Frankie. He sat at his usual desk and slammed his face off the table. What the Hell was wrong with him?
"What's up?" I asked, standing up and walking over to him.
"Don't ask!" He exclaimed not lifting his head off the desk. I asked him yet again what was wrong. He simply replied with "Manson".
"Twat! What'd he do!?" I yelled. Marilyn Manson was the biggest and most popular twat in this school.
"It was ages ago..." My years or his? I wondered
"What happened?" I pushed on.
"He uhh... He ch.. changed me..." Marilyn turned beautiful Frankie from a human into a monster? I would never give a human a life like mine. I'm just a monster.
"Marilyn changed you!?" He nodded and didn't say anything. He probably doesn't talk about it. I understood. Well not really. I was born a vampire and didn't have to go through a painful change. Poor Frankie.